Educational

Author Topic: Do you think these phrases are graphic?  (Read 755 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Do you think these phrases are graphic?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »
why don't you start an anti-sinsboldly organisation

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »

Why?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 01:40:26 AM »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 01:13:39 PM »
What a moralfag. :thumbdn:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 03:23:07 AM »
Sinsboldly said this things ages ago if Im not mistaken

Maybe its time to stop posting crap about her?
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 12:12:31 PM »

No this was recent when I posted this. I wanted to know it she was full of it or if lot of people do think these phrases are graphic. I asked this on few other forums too without mentioning her name and referred her as "someone" because no one would know her and these people here do.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »
"Piss me off"
"Get crap from people"

I say these often. Sinsboldly told me on WP these are graphic to lot of people and they are graphic to her too.

That's a sort of nunnish attitude for her to take, especially considering that she claimed on here to be a semi-professional dominatrix and that she's not a WP mod anymore.  I personally wouldn't talk that way in front of my daughter, but that's because I wouldn't want her to repeat it a million times.

I have an otherwise perfectly delightful and normal friend who things the word "sucks" as in, "That sucks" is awful.  Go figure.

I guess in that case she would have hated the old Hoover commercial, "Hoover really sucks!"

I asked her this a.m.  She said, "Not that kind of suck!"
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 12:17:02 PM »
Wow you actually had the nerve to ask her?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 12:57:53 PM »

No this was recent when I posted this. I wanted to know it she was full of it or if lot of people do think these phrases are graphic. I asked this on few other forums too without mentioning her name and referred her as "someone" because no one would know her and these people here do.
Just ask her to leave you alone if its bothering you and if she doesnt send me a link and I´m sure we can think of something

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 12:45:11 AM »
If those are so graphic, let's think of other graphic phrases.

"Keep an eye out"

"Throw the baby out with the water"

"I'm gonna kill you"

"You are so dead"

"You're killing me"

"I'm dying"

"How's it hanging?"

"Take the piss"

"I'm pissed"

"I got pissed"

"I got kicked out."

All graphic for literal and visual thinkers lol.

i got something for them there graphical thinkers. "Imagine this: i have a shotgun, i shot someone in the head. there is now a gaping hole in there skull roughly four inches through and through. theres a wall behind them with three holes and it has blood all over it. chunks of brain matter are sliding down the wall. "okay back to the victims head" one of the eyes is busted and you cans see the optical fluid oozing out of it... the blood trickling down the back of the wall beside his neck. his nose is completely missing and and you can make out what seems to be the lower half of his jaw. now tell me, did this disgust you?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »

Better yet... Just accept Sinsboldy is a bitter old bitch who's not worth giving a shit about, and hardly an example of a morally upstanding citizen.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »
For the whateverth time, I wanted to know if lot of people find these phrases graphic. After asking around I have concluded it's all her opinion that lot of people find them graphic and "lot" has a different meaning to her than it does to me. Only some people find them graphic and some find them tame or vulgar.

Geez can I even ask a question without anyone thinking I give a shit about someone or that they are bothering me? I guess I'll dummy things up next time by leaving them nameless, even if you do know the person.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
For the whateverth time, I wanted to know if lot of people find these phrases graphic. After asking around I have concluded it's all her opinion that lot of people find them graphic and "lot" has a different meaning to her than it does to me. Only some people find them graphic and some find them tame or vulgar.

Geez can I even ask a question without anyone thinking I give a shit about someone or that they are bothering me? I guess I'll dummy things up next time by leaving them nameless, even if you do know the person.

Its not that you did something bad or anything.

Its just that this person has been mean to you for a rather long period and we are now wondering why you are still paying attention to what she says about you.

For the record if she still cares about what phrases you use... she needs to get a life.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »

Its not that you did something bad or anything.

Its just that this person has been mean to you for a rather long period and we are now wondering why you are still paying attention to what she says about you.

For the record if she still cares about what phrases you use... she needs to get a life.

She made a reply to one of my posts telling me those phrases are graphic.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4349935.html#4349935

I don't stalk her posts or follow her all over the forum. If she happens to post in a thread I am viewing, I see it. It's not like I went to her profile to see what posts she had made and then read threads she posted in. That is not what I am doing. When I say I don't pay attention to someone, I mean I am not looking for their posts or going to their profiles to see what they had posted. I randomly run into posts what people make by reading threads and if that person happens to post in that thread, I happened to run into their post. It's not like I went looking for it. If you meant if I wonder what she tells other people about me, well the reason why I would care is because it can effect how the mods would read my posts and how they will see me because their minds be corrupted and they be paranoid and I would hate to get false accusations by them and be banned for something I wasn't even doing. But I always hope they take it as hearsay or as her opinion and perspective than believing it, same goes for if they see that mod log.

Offline bucephalus

• Part of the Chaos
  • apparently
    • my band
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 09:36:25 PM »
"Piss me off"
"Get crap from people"

Are not graphic in the slightest, in my opinion.   If someone else thinks differently, that's entirely up them.  The words piss and crap might look graphic in isolation