Educational

Author Topic: Lakota to file UN Genocide Charges Against US  (Read 881 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Lakota to file UN Genocide Charges Against US
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 07:42:15 AM »
By standardized assessments I was referring to things like IQ tests, and psychological batteries which are used to make assessments of people.

Dude I know what you meant. Just having some fun, trolling a little. ;)

Oh. lol
he was not being honest with you.  He didn't know what you meant, he is too stupid to google.
 :2thumbsup:
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2013, 05:44:46 AM »
By standardized assessments I was referring to things like IQ tests, and psychological batteries which are used to make assessments of people.

Dude I know what you meant. Just having some fun, trolling a little. ;)

Oh. lol
Hard to tell sometimes, innit?   :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2013, 05:59:45 AM »
sovereign nations? do native americans use their own money? nope. they use the american dollar. how you can be sovereign and use some other countries currency would mean you are not sovereign

you might have land inside a country. and your own laws. but you aren't a country. just try acting sovereign and see how far that gets you, I'm no expert here but anything the government has their hands on is pretty shitty. I'm sure whatever gripes you have concerning the abuses you see them doing to native children, they also do it to non native children.

Does the US government use its own land? Nope. Natives were here first, then European settlers decided to impose their own laws on a land that wasn't theirs to begin with.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 01:27:55 PM »
sovereign nations? do native americans use their own money? nope. they use the american dollar. how you can be sovereign and use some other countries currency would mean you are not sovereign

you might have land inside a country. and your own laws. but you aren't a country. just try acting sovereign and see how far that gets you, I'm no expert here but anything the government has their hands on is pretty shitty. I'm sure whatever gripes you have concerning the abuses you see them doing to native children, they also do it to non native children.

Does the US government use its own land? Nope. Natives were here first, then European settlers decided to impose their own laws on a land that wasn't theirs to begin with.

If they want their land back, they can take it back by force.  Let's see how that turns out.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »
Though temporarily overturned, the recent conviction of Efrain Rios Montt for genocide against indigenous Guatemalans should give US officials, particularly members of the Supreme Court, pause before dismissing the UN petition as a feeble symbolic gesture.

:emb:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »

If they want their land back, they can take it back by force.  Let's see how that turns out.
Well yes. I can see where this is going, We all walk like a duck, and when we quack. its like a duck. I better watch out though, I can see it now. The United states of native America, Which according to duck girl is right around the corner. Or not
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »

Well yes. I can see where this is going, We all walk like a duck, and when we quack. its like a duck. I better watch out though, I can see it now. The United states of native America, Which according to duck girl is right around the corner. Or not

:tard:

Your currency argument is irrelevant. Not only that the land was theirs. As far as "using force" that would be illogical because their are less of them. It would make more sense to use subversive tactics when you are outnumbered. That is how the 1% percent do it
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:05:23 PM by duckfetishgirl »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 09:43:16 PM »

Your currency argument is irrelevant. Not only that the land was theirs. As far as "using force" that would be illogical because their are less of them. It would make more sense to use subversive tactics when you are outnumbered. That is how the 1% percent do it

Yes, but the 1% are intelligent enough to get away with it.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 09:53:04 PM »

Yes, but the 1% are intelligent enough to get away with it.

Dats rayciss. :GA: