Educational

Author Topic: Ask away while you can  (Read 2004 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask away while you can
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »
Scrap, she was holding out for the prize....you.
Misunderstood.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 08:55:24 PM »
And we have another match, here on perfect match.com.

We can even hook up the tards.

I think your success story would make a great commercial.

Now if we can only hook up a completely desperate homely type.....oh odeon.  Yoo hoo.   :pow:

Where did that  :pow:  come from?  I've never seen it here before!  I love it!

Interacting with smileys is about the only action the Weeble gets.   :'(

Tis true, I am a solitary Weeble with no one to love.  :'(

You had your chance with PPK and blew it.   :smarty:

They are having a shoot out to settle their star-crossed love affair.  It will be in the square in front of Buckingham Palace at noon.  If either one doesn't show, the other can start the shoot out without them.   :tooledup:  :litigious:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 12:50:08 AM »
Callaway, yes, same house.  If I discussed my living arrangement last time I was here.  I moved from Lakewood to rossmoor 27 months ago.

Parts, any helpful advice?

Could be cousin, interested before.  Not so much now.  I hold an open mind.
You offering?

Still trying to work it out myself.  She does have older brothers who have offered to "help :boxers:"  with the boy problem.

one time my sister was followed home by this annoying kid... she and her friend walked inside and the annoying kid stayed out waiting for them to let him in... they said they would ask to see if he was allowed, instead she came straight over to me and said "theres a kid who creeps me out outside, get rid of him for me..." im six foot two and all though skinny normally rock a shaved head and dont smile much, can be really intimidating at times without trying when i am annoyed.... they annoyed me by waking me up from my nap and it annoyed me still that a kid my sister didnt invite came over without asking....

i walked out the basement door [we live in a basement apartment] and the kid was standing in the drive way... i said in a low voice glaring at him "fuck off now" he had the balls to ask why... i replied with "are you looking to get fucked up or you just stupid?" he ran.... my sister has never had him follow her home again, he still annoys her at school though... my landlord is a little taller than me and slightly skinnier, but he has said to her if he follows her home just lock the doors and let him know, he will  "deal with him"

long story short. its fun to intimidate little kids

advice:

if you want help getting rid of boys [works better if there younger] just be scary towards them, make them know there not welcome. if your daughters are dating them [im assuming with your blessing and if your more of a freedom kinda guy you just tolerate it] it does not hurt to be polite but slightly scary. also have a few weapons around. a nice rifle [does not have to be big, just scary looking] or a few swords on a wall. so you can either have them there for subtle intimidation or even say "mess with the bull you get the horns" while there on your good side and point to the weapons.

if anything the weapons and the aditude will say "if you fuck with my daughter i will fuck you up"

my older brother had a long distance relationship with a kid in edmonton where her dad lives... she only saw him maybe 3 times a year at most but the second time she ever saw him i was in the car when we picked him up. her and my dad went and grabed him and broght him to the car where they sat down i turned around and said to him "curtis, hi i am charles. brandys brother... if you ever fuck with my sister i will brake both your legs and dump you in a ditch leaving you to drag yourself to the nearest hospital using only your arms. got it?" i than shook his hand and there was silence for the next five minutes till he gained the balls to speak up and ask my sister where she would like to go for lunch.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 01:05:40 AM »
Great story :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I am not polite by societal standards....I say what I mean and I say what I am thinking.
I can be counted on for blunt honesty.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 01:13:14 AM »
After they are old enough to drive.

I would hope that my girls would talk to either my wife and/or I ( and be open to ) discussing sex.  As they might their peers.
Talking to one of their friends they may insinuate whether or not they intend on sleeping with her date.
As teenagers do.
My honesty might lead me to pull him to the side and give him a condom and touch on sexual responsibility.

....it is.

I am almost certain that teenagers will have sex and they should do so responsibly.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2012, 01:38:21 AM »
That's the McJ I remember.

And people cal ME a pervert!!  :dunno:

Heh. Your role model, perhaps?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2012, 01:47:56 AM »

I would hope that my girls would talk to either my wife and/or I ( and be open to ) discussing sex.  As they might their peers.
Talking to one of their friends they may insinuate whether or not they intend on sleeping with her date.
As teenagers do.
My honesty might lead me to pull him to the side and give him a condom and touch on sexual responsibility.

....it is.

I am almost certain that teenagers will have sex and they should do so responsibly.

i never really liked women untill i was nearly 16. i did not know what masturbation was untill about 15... i was an odd case. lived a sheltered life, never had a girlfriend untill i was 17/18ish. got asked out plenty of times by some of the nicest looking girls [most of which i later found out were either easy or thought they could get anyone from there looks] in high school. i turned them all down because i had no wish for a relationship. and after my first and last one i have no wish to again. sex is me, im a guy, if i want an orgasm i can use my hand. no real point unless i want a kid. which i dont... my mother was very lucky considering she had me at the age of 18.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2012, 02:12:28 AM »
That's the McJ I remember.

And people cal ME a pervert!!  :dunno:

Heh. Your role model, perhaps?

No, Quagmire is my role model.  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2012, 02:14:29 AM »
timaye
Misunderstood.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2012, 07:57:22 AM »
And we have another match, here on perfect match.com.

We can even hook up the tards.

I think your success story would make a great commercial.

Now if we can only hook up a completely desperate homely type.....oh odeon.  Yoo hoo.   :pow:

Where did that  :pow:  come from?  I've never seen it here before!  I love it!

Interacting with smileys is about the only action the Weeble gets.   :'(

Tis true, I am a solitary Weeble with no one to love.  :'(

You had your chance with PPK and blew it.   :smarty:

PPK is an awesome guy and I am happy to have him as my friend.  8)

And why are you still alone?  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
Lolz. Pwned. :pow:
Misunderstood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »
Blunt honesty.  :thumbup:  I tend to be the same way much to many peoples dismay
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
Blunt honesty.  :thumbup:  I tend to be the same way much to many peoples dismay
It is beyond my comprehension.

I mean, don't people want the truth?  Wouldn't they prefer to have all the information so that they can make an informed decision?

Apparently not.  God has a plan son lie to me.
Misunderstood.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2013, 06:43:31 AM »

As teenagers do.

....it is.

i never really liked women untill i was nearly 16. i did not know what masturbation was untill about 15... i was an odd case. lived a sheltered life, never had a girlfriend untill i was 17/18ish. got asked out plenty of times by some of the nicest looking girls [most of which i later found out were either easy or thought they could get anyone from there looks] in high school. i turned them all down because i had no wish for a relationship. and after my first and last one i have no wish to again. sex is me, im a guy, if i want an orgasm i can use my hand. no real point unless i want a kid. which i dont... my mother was very lucky considering she had me at the age of 18.

This discusses children having sex.
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »

As teenagers do.

....it is.

This discusses children having sex.

Your point? Yes children do have sex. My own children may have sex before they are adults. I hope not but discussing this in context like this is not problematic nor against TOU. Does not need defending or clarifying really. I just like writing.

So, Eris, what is your problem? (Apart from your boyfriend?)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap