Educational

Author Topic: X-MAS PRESENTS  (Read 588 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
X-MAS PRESENTS
« on: January 01, 2012, 10:22:01 AM »
so i got a lot of teh moneys over the holidays.

so here are some pics of two of the presents that were bought for me as well as some of the presents i bought for myself....

sorry if the images are large and take a long time to load, took them with my DSLR which is set to max resolution and well... to lazy to take more and resize after uploading 7 of them at about 10-40kb/s so suck it up buttercup!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while im at it im going to throw in this really badass photo i own, its a pretty bad photo of a leaf but when my old macs hard drive blew it was one of the photos i didnt have backups [good thing it was a bad photo right?} anyways, i was able to grab most of the stuff off of the hard drife [lucky for me it was most of the OS files that were toast and not my personal ones]

and so i got this really interesting effect from a partial coruption, the computer can still read it as if it were a photo it does not even realise its corupted whcih i find interesting...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:04:41 PM by General Armin Metrac »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

Re: X-MAS PRESENTS
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:53:22 AM »
Dude, it's called a jpeg resizer.  ::)

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 12:05:08 PM »

switched them out to thumbnails.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 12:28:47 PM »

switched them out to thumbnails.

That's better!   :thumbup:

I like the zippo and the knife.  :2thumbsup:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 10:42:49 AM »
I got a new head torch.  I use a head torch all the time when I'm working, so it's a very important item for me, and I needed a replacement for a 10 year old one that was starting to fall apart. 

This one is much brighter than my old one ever was, takes larger batteries (3xAA vs 3xAAA), lasts much longer and has a much better build quality to my old one.  It has 2 beam types, each with 3 intensity settings, plus an emergency strobe setting.  It's heavier, but it's well balanced, with the battery pack sitting at the back of the head and counterbalancing the lamp at the front, and the extra strap over the top of the head makes it more secure and comfortable than my old head torch was.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 11:45:05 AM »
I got a new head torch.  I use a head torch all the time when I'm working, so it's a very important item for me, and I needed a replacement for a 10 year old one that was starting to fall apart. 

This one is much brighter than my old one ever was, takes larger batteries (3xAA vs 3xAAA), lasts much longer and has a much better build quality to my old one.  It has 2 beam types, each with 3 intensity settings, plus an emergency strobe setting.  It's heavier, but it's well balanced, with the battery pack sitting at the back of the head and counterbalancing the lamp at the front, and the extra strap over the top of the head makes it more secure and comfortable than my old head torch was.

Proper tools are essential.   :thumbup:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »
Bought my wife new bedroom furnitur and sleep number bed.  She wondered aloud if I was trying to keep her in bed.
I said, " of course!"

Spoiled my kids as well.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
Bought my wife new bedroom furnitur and sleep number bed.  She wondered aloud if I was trying to keep her in bed.
I said, " of course!"

Spoiled my kids as well.

I thought you already had a sleep number bed.  Did it break?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 09:06:27 PM »
We bought our daughter a trampoline and some assorted toys and clothes.  I got a FoodSaver and a set of hairbrushes.  My husband got a set of battery operated power tools.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 09:14:57 PM »
I said, " of course!"

Spoiled my kids as well.

I thought you already had a sleep number bed.  Did it break?
No.
It was 14 years old.

And I fucked up buying the bed frame.  Got a California king when our old bed was an eastern....ooops
Our boy got the old bed.
Misunderstood.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 12:23:33 AM »
bought 4 more games and 2 blue rays of "Dawn Of The Dead" one for me, one for my foster brother. togeather in plastic disks alone the last 4 days have cost me well over 200$... i dont want to know how much "well over" is... >.>

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 12:27:47 AM »
i got a shitload of balls. i play with my balls alot
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 12:30:47 AM »

matthole!!! you've been gone almost a year.    :zombiefuck:

Where and how have you been?? 

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 12:36:56 AM »

hey whats up. been spending alot of time in california last year and hence away from my computer. im bored and depressed and decided to drop in for a bit.

whats been going on around here?
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 12:49:51 AM »

hey whats up. been spending alot of time in california last year and hence away from my computer. im bored and depressed and decided to drop in for a bit.

whats been going on around here?

well, recently, McJ is back, binty deleted her account, again. Jack (osensitive1) left. Shleed re-opened his site, TCO had his biggest volcanic eruption to date and there's been more WP drama that's spilled over here. We've had 2 WP mods join, and the first one (MLA) posted a bunch of WP mod logs.

There's a bunch more news, but that's a few of the major ones.

Where in California were/are you??