Educational

Author Topic: Oooooooooo Bodie's gonna be 40!  (Read 977 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Oooooooooo Bodie's gonna be 40!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 01:12:19 AM »
Well, the bickering is over, for now, so I hope she calms down eventually. Unfortunately the bickering is one of the downsides of an unmoderated forum.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 02:49:42 PM »
Happy Birthday Bodie! :cake:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »
Well, the bickering is over, for now, so I hope she calms down eventually. Unfortunately the bickering is one of the downsides of an unmoderated forum.

She is calm, and she didnt leave because of bickering.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »
Happy birthday, Bodie. (belated maybe but.. )

(Hope you return posting here soon.)
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 01:39:08 AM »

She is calm, and she didnt leave because of bickering.

So why did she?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 04:39:26 AM »
Thanks guys! :thumbup:

I didn't want to be involved in any more nasty interwebz bizness!

The truth is i was getting a bit moody and bad tempered :zombiefuck: and i should not let the interwebz change my mood in real life!   Had to be a happy bunny for the urchin.  I helped out with the xmas play at school and he was Prince Charming.  It was cool,  but a stage full of four year olds requires an even temper! :zombiefuck:

I am in court tomorrow (on my birthday) for a speeding ticket!  You see when the boy's Dad is here we both use his peugeot which is the car in question.  I don't know if it was me or him driving that day!  I asked to see the photo's but they wouldn't send them so we are both turning upto court (well he had better!) and saying we don't know which one of us was driving that day.  I am hoping the pictures will be blurred and they wont be able to tell either!  They will have to be pretty damn blurred though as i have hair like a banshee and he has a shaved head!  Anyway fingers crossed and all that...it was only  a 36mph in a 30mph  ffs!

I am gonna play the 'blonde card'  ;) and turn up in a dizzy dippy outfit and hope they don't put points on my licence on my birthday :'(

But yeah, after i got that out the way i will be posting more again. It's like i am being pulled back in....

Thanks for the birthday wishes.    I am a couger in a few hours!
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:25 AM »
 May fortune smile upon you and your glorious pot noodle hair tomorrow!  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 05:07:30 AM »
Good luck on the court thing and hope you have a pleasant year
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 05:11:33 AM »

The truth is i was getting a bit moody and bad tempered :zombiefuck: and i should not let the interwebz change my mood in real life!   Had to be a happy bunny for the urchin.  I helped out with the xmas play at school and he was Prince Charming.  It was cool,  but a stage full of four year olds requires an even temper! :zombiefuck:

I am in court tomorrow (on my birthday) for a speeding ticket!  You see when the boy's Dad is here we both use his peugeot which is the car in question.  I don't know if it was me or him driving that day!  I asked to see the photo's but they wouldn't send them so we are both turning upto court (well he had better!) and saying we don't know which one of us was driving that day.  I am hoping the pictures will be blurred and they wont be able to tell either!  They will have to be pretty damn blurred though as i have hair like a banshee and he has a shaved head!  Anyway fingers crossed and all that...it was only  a 36mph in a 30mph  ffs!

I am gonna play the 'blonde card'  ;) and turn up in a dizzy dippy outfit and hope they don't put points on my licence on my birthday :'(

But yeah, after i got that out the way i will be posting more again. It's like i am being pulled back in....

Good to have you back.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 06:08:24 AM »
 :lol:

thanks.

also, i must confess that i am addicted to playing forty thieves solitaire on fb!  it is time consuming but will pass,  i have had this particular addiction before :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »
:lol:

thanks.

also, i must confess that i am addicted to playing forty thieves solitaire on fb!  it is time consuming but will pass,  i have had this particular addiction before :zoinks:

Post a pic of yourself in the dizzy dippy outfit!  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 06:55:29 AM »
Happy Birthday and I hope they let you off on the fine. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BODIE!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

POST YOUR BEWBS PLEEZ! K, THANX!!!

:green:  :green:  :green:   :green:  :green:  :green:  :green:  :green:  :green:  :green:  :green:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 12:12:54 AM »

I'll get you a dozen reliable witnesses to tell them that you were nowhere NEAR that car.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 12:18:02 AM »
happy birthday bodie! sorry im late, figured you left so there was no point...

HEY! at least im honest!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!