Author Topic: WTF. Binty's been deleted  (Read 1148 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: WTF. Binty's been deleted
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »
@Les. I liked Binty. We had a fallout, and she pissed me off. That doesnt mean I dont like her, and certainly doesnt mean Im glad, or even indifferent shes left the site.

IRL I have plenty of arguments with people I like, but it doesnt mean I like them any less.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: WTF. Binty's been deleted
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 07:03:12 AM »
@Les. I liked Binty. We had a fallout, and she pissed me off. That doesnt mean I dont like her, and certainly doesnt mean Im glad, or even indifferent shes left the site.

IRL I have plenty of arguments with people I like, but it doesnt mean I like them any less.

Shared a forum with her for a long time, and until the last week or so, I liked her.
Had hoped the drama with her would have blown over in time.
Kinda thought she might have left her account active, and possibly returned in the new year to patch things up with Adam and Squiddy.
Despite how things ended, she was cool, and Im slightly sad to see her leave under these circumstances.

Ah see i misunderstood when you said you liked her until the last week or so, that makes me presume you do not currently like her.

Strange I should draw this conclusion.

Oh well of no consequence i guess.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap