Author Topic: WTF. Binty's been deleted  (Read 1152 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: WTF. Binty's been deleted
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
:trainwreck:

Like it or not, this is what I am going to post whenever you two keep sniping at each other.   :thumbdn:
:indeed:
Seriously, enough with the drama.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »

Like it or not, this is what I am going to post whenever you two keep sniping at each other.   :thumbdn:

Fair enough excepting of course that this...

Shared a forum with her for a long time, and until the last week or so, I liked her.
Had hoped the drama with her would have blown over in time.
Kinda thought she might have left her account active, and possibly returned in the new year to patch things up with Adam and Squiddy.
Despite how things ended, she was cool, and Im slightly sad to see her leave under these circumstances.

You say that you don't like her anymore but you are sad to see her go? At best, would you not be indifferent? Makes no sense to me.

...is not sniping. It DOESN'T make any sense to me, and would not, regardless of whether she or you or Anonymous or anyone else said it.

Can you perhaps instead of trying to do condescending "Like or not" statements at me reinforced with clever moving images to make a point, perhaps read what I said rather than who i said it to? Now think about what I read. Does it makes sense to you? If so why? If not don't you think agreeing with me or ignoring slightly better input?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Psychophant

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »

Shared a forum with her for a long time, and until the last week or so, I liked her.
Kinda thought she might have left her account active, and possibly returned in the new year to patch things up with Adam and Squiddy.
Despite how things ended, she was cool, and Im slightly sad to see her leave under these circumstances.

You say that you don't like her anymore but you are sad to see her go? At best, would you not be indifferent? Makes no sense to me.

...is not sniping. It DOESN'T make any sense to me, and would not, regardless of whether she or you or Anonymous or anyone else said it.

Can you perhaps instead of trying to do condescending "Like or not" statements at me reinforced with clever moving images to make a point, perhaps read what I said rather than who i said it to? Now think about what I read. Does it makes sense to you? If so why? If not don't you think agreeing with me or ignoring slightly better input?

It's very hard to not respond because you two have been doing this little tango for what seems like ages.  I like you both, but, anything I say will obviously not stop the argument, so I am left with the obvious, and this is aimed at both of you.   It would be nice if one or both of you stepped away from the table and let others have their own moment in the sun.  You and butterflies do your little dance and I'll be off in the corner doing mine!   :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »

It's very hard to not respond because you two have been doing this little tango for what seems like ages.  I like you both, but, anything I say will obviously not stop the argument, so I am left with the obvious, and this is aimed at both of you.   It would be nice if one or both of you stepped away from the table and let others have their own moment in the sun.  You and butterflies do your little dance and I'll be off in the corner doing mine!   :P

Again...I am not dancing, I am saying simply I do not understand and you are contextualising and reading in to this more than there is. So tell me if you have an answer to what I was contesting, rather than allude to disagreements away from "You say that you don't like her anymore but you are sad to see her go? At best, would you not be indifferent? Makes no sense to me". This is not sniping, this is saying I do not understand, Do you? If so let me know. If not drop the sniping, dancing , trainwreck images and say "No me either"  :dunno: or maybe ignore it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 08:54:31 PM »

Perhaps this thread needs to be about twin engined turboprops?? :plane:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »
Or Boobs :bounce:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »
Only if you twist my arm first. :smarty:

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
Ooooooowww! quit twisting mah arm already, I post bewbs! :emosad:

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 10:45:34 PM »

Psychophant

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 06:39:30 AM »
Ah, thats more like it! 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 06:47:13 AM »
Ah, thats more like it!

Oh we have moved on from pointless trainwreck images? Going for sexy? Cool!

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »
That's definitely a lucky bottle (or whatever the hell that is).

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 07:43:15 AM »
That's definitely a lucky bottle (or whatever the hell that is).

At first glance I thought it was a brownie.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore