Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 10482 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 12:20:16 PM »
Scraphead mentioned Spasticity on Duncs forum. Derp derp derp...

.... derp derp derp.

tl;dr

That's some major butthurt Sir Les.  ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »
If you mean Schleeds site,  and you didn't get invited i wouldn't take it personally.

I never had any intention on making it exclusive and I didn't "invite" anyone, if that's what you're implying. Everyone is welcome to join.

That said, it's best not to join at this very moment until the issues are sorted. I'm hopeful Odeon or whoever willing to help will sort it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »
Think I've got the hang of it. Backed up current forum and decided to do a clean install, then I'll install the themes and mods from the forum and then get everyone to rejoin.

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 12:58:16 PM »
Think I've got the hang of it. Backed up current forum and decided to do a clean install, then I'll install the themes and mods from the forum and then get everyone to rejoin.

I'm obviously in the dark about this, but what is the nature of the disagreement between you and peeguy??

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »
Pea can join. We've no issues anymore.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »
I don't know anything about a secret club.  If you mean Schleeds site,  and you didn't get invited i wouldn't take it personally.  I didn't get an invite either.

You would very definately have got an invite as soon as the site was working properly.

I didn't really want to invite a lot of people to the site, only for them to see a half-finished site, and think "this is shit, I'm not coming back."

It seems to be up and working well now, so anyone wanting to join should head on over.

It's definately not a secret club though. We're trying to get as many people interested as possible. It might be a good option for anyone who thinks this site has gone downhill recently.
I know.  I just saw the link and joined.  I didn't think there had been invitations.  I would have tried to join anyway, invited or not :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »
Anyways, the forum is finally back up and working properly. Everyone rejoin.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »
Anyways, the forum is finally back up and working properly. Everyone rejoin.

My penis spam thread is gone. :bigcry:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »
You young folks can heave a sigh of relief.  This old fuddy-duddy has enough trouble translating the new ideas and words of the over-30 crowd to even consider joining S2.0.  But I wish each and every one of you good and happy posting.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »
It's not "marketed" at anything and that was never my intention, except as a place for when people are tired of having to see constant drama on websites like i2. Anyone can join and post. If anything it's more like i2 and ZOMG mixed together.

Unless you want to moderate it, it will have drama. Just a fact.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 02:31:30 PM »
You young folks can heave a sigh of relief.  This old fuddy-duddy has enough trouble translating the new ideas and words of the over-30 crowd to even consider joining S2.0.  But I wish each and every one of you good and happy posting.

Thanks, although you would be more than welcome, and even if you don't fancy posting much, you would always be welcome to come over for a snoop.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »

Thanks, although you would be more than welcome, and even if you don't fancy posting much, you would always be welcome to come over for a snoop.

Don't tempt me vixen.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 03:04:02 PM »
It's not "marketed" at anything and that was never my intention, except as a place for when people are tired of having to see constant drama on websites like i2. Anyone can join and post. If anything it's more like i2 and ZOMG mixed together.

It will be moderated in case things get out of hand, ie. excess spamming and the like.

The exclusion of callouts may help, but I do expect some drama from time to time.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:06:29 PM by Schleed »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »

It will be moderated. :P

What are the rules?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 03:06:09 PM »
Sorry, edited the post after you replied that. See above.