Educational

Author Topic: There is something about these songs  (Read 816 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: There is something about these songs
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 01:55:52 AM »
I cried in the movie when Jack died and I had to stop watching it because I hated seeing Jack gone and Rose lost someone she fell in love with. Sometimes I wonder if Rose wasted her time freeing Jack because he would have died anyway or if he would have lived if she stayed in the lifeboat. Cal got on a lifeboat by pretending that crying girl was his. I wonder if Cal would have killed Jack while Rose was out in the sea in the lifeboat or if they both would have left each other alone on board trying to survive. Or was it worth for Rose to save him because she got to spend more time with him more before his death and she was hoping they both survive. Then she was going to die with him but Jack made her promise that she will live so she did. Sometimes I wonder if Jack knew he was going to die in that freezing water so he said his last words to her and I wonder if he was lying to her about a boat will be coming back to save them both just so she live. Well a boat did come back but they waited too long.

Oh yeah I found a gray area for when it's okay to cheat on your partner, when they are abusive and treat you bad and you are trapped, you have a good reason to cheat on him and it won't make you bad.

Here is another one of my favorite scenes:

That actually did happen except it was some guy that had to break down a door to get out and he got yelled at by one of the Titanic crew and the man yelled at him to shut up. James Cameron really did a great job with his research despite some inaccuracies. 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 02:13:19 AM »
Cal got on a lifeboat by pretending that crying girl was his.
Yeah, I thought he was a dickhead for that.
I like your new avatar ren. The red circumference looks cool.
Thanks. :) I like the red as well. Have been waiting for you to go back to your gun but the seals are cool too.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 03:12:03 AM »
I don't understand why it made Cal bad for rescuing that little girl. She was probably going to die and he saved her. If I were on a sinking ship and I saw a  child crying and there were no parents around, I would take the kid too and take it to a life boat with me. There be no time to worry about rather the parents won't know where their child is or rather they are going to stay on the ship to try and find it and they die. I would hope they get to a lifeboat themselves and hope they hope someone found their child and brought it to a lifeboat with them. Besides, I bet the crew would have cell phones or radios to communicate so I am sure if someone lost their child on a sinking ship, they be telling the crew that they lost their child and describe him and they communicate with the other crew and see if anyone ever said they found a missing child and brought it to the boat with them.

I watched A night To remember and there was a crying boy on board and everyone was ignoring him and not on picked him up and I found it sad. I would have taken him myself and try and save him. I think someone did take him but I only saw the movie once so I can't remember.

Selfish it may be but at least he did something good even if it was for a selfish reason.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 05:47:15 AM »
I like your new avatar ren. The red circumference looks cool.
Thanks. :) I like the red as well. Have been waiting for you to go back to your gun but the seals are cool too.

I love the seals too, they should stay around for awhile.   :seal: :seal:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 03:17:06 AM »
Those two are my favorite scenes in the movie. I wish I could be on the bow of a ship. Only thing I have ever done that was so Titanic was spit like a man overboard and that was on a ferry.

foster dad owns a boat, if and when he gets it up and running i can do that if i want to... its not huge like the titanic though... than again i would rather be able to avoid a iceberg

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
Exactly how many freaking version of the Titanic movie are there?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
The one called Atlantic based on the Titanic that was made in 1929. There was a nazi version of the Titanic film made in 1943 and then another Titanic movie was made in 1953 and then in 1958 there was A Night To Remember and that was the first accurate Titanic movie that was ever made though the ship still didn't split in half in the movie and they had a baby nursery on the ship. Then in 1979, they made SOS Titanic. In 1996, the mini series Titanic was made. Then in 1997 James Cameron made the romance movie. Now in 2012 there will be another Titanic mini series.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
Cool facts, Kit. :thumbup:

Don't see the need for another though, we all know what happens in the end. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 05:50:28 AM »

If it's a song I like, I'll listen to it over and over again.

Same obsessively and then I will start "just' enjoying it
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap