Educational

Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14358 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #390 on: November 23, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #391 on: November 23, 2011, 10:53:04 AM »
BTW, I'm going to stop posting in this thread. While I doubt I'll agree with Butterflies any time soon, I also doubt she will agree with me, and so a truce is probably wise. The time spent posting here is more useful elsewhere, anyway. For example, I can't help noticing that Binty hasn't updated the boobs thread lately.

:agreed:

For what it's worth, I see both your point and hers. 

I don't think that she went to FB with the intention of hurting Pandora as her initial posts there were quite reasonable, but once TCO posted the insults to Bodaccea and Binty from Pandora's account and she believed that Pandora did it, I think all bets were off.

I agree with Scrapheap that Pandora shouldn't let TCO have access to her passwords, but he strikes me as a controlling sort of person so I'm not surprised that he is that way IRL as well.
  Yes i agree,  otherwise why would she not have simply just changed her password?  If someone posted something i did not endorse on one of my accounts i would do that and make a statement explaining what had occurred.  Can only think of two reasons why i wouldn't  1) i was in full agreement of the insult  or  2) i was forced/ manipulated.   Also,  there is no real proof he did it anyway.  An email from TCO saying that he did means fuck all when you look at his other lies and bullshit.  It is not a fact it actually was him.  I would be more inclined to believe an email from Pandora than TCO.   
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: November 23, 2011, 11:04:00 AM »
I'm happy to let this drop, but I really need to comment on Callaways post.

I don't think that she went to FB with the intention of hurting Pandora as her initial posts there were quite reasonable, but once TCO posted the insults to Bodaccea and Binty from Pandora's account and she believed that Pandora did it, I think all bets were off.

I never went to FB to hurt anyone. I went to contest the lies that were being told about me, and others.

At no time have I attacked Pandora on FB, or been rude or mean on FB. That never happened.

It's not because I am a great person. It's because I was well aware that I was in a moderated environment, and the people on the site would not have been impressed if I had attacked her. It would have done my case more harm than good.

Here is a link to the page. I've tried to link you to the results of my search, but if that hasn't worked, then just search for my posts under "Lorna Smith"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5378779911/#!/groups/5378779911/search/?query=lorna%20smith

What I did do, was whilst remaining civil to her on FB, I posted stuff about her on this site.

If there was an attack on Pandora on FB, then it certainly did not involve me. In fact, I wasn't even blocked until a bit after everyone else, and that was probably Steve trying to cover his tracks.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:42:43 PM by Butterflies »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #393 on: November 23, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
Am outta here too.  I am just sat with my SIL and i asked her to read this thread to see if it is just me or is this proper fucked up.  She is giving me crazy stares now and asking why on earth would i wanna be involved in this?  I can't think of one good reason either. :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #394 on: November 23, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
Great! this is all resolved now!!! lets go back to posting airplanes!!! :plane:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
And boobs
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2011, 08:11:24 PM »

Psychophant

« Reply #397 on: November 23, 2011, 09:31:21 PM »
Boobs or airplanes.....which gets you higher faster!!!????   :bounce:   :plane:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: November 23, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »
Huh, I think if people want to say something here, then let them. If you think it is old, then don't look at the thread. This reminds me of what Rage did on some threads and is an attempt at controlling what other people post imo.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #399 on: November 23, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »
Huh, I think if people want to say something here, then let them. If you think it is old, then don't look at the thread. This reminds me of what Rage did on some threads and is an attempt at controlling what other people post imo.

I think this is probably dead. I certainly cant be bothered to keep the argument going, and am happy to see it buried.

However, if there is stuff said about me that is blatantly not true, then I do feel the need to attempt to set the record straight.

BTW. Definitely not blaming Callaway for that mistake. So much has been said, and so little of it was clear, that I can't fault anyone who has ended up misinformed.

Scrapheap

« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2011, 11:54:14 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #401 on: November 24, 2011, 12:56:58 PM »

This is true, of course. Enough airplanes or whatever, and I'd probably react by posting.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #402 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »
 :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #403 on: November 24, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #404 on: November 24, 2011, 01:21:26 PM »
 :orly:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.