Educational

Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14803 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2011, 04:25:43 PM »
Being mean and apologizig are different things. What I said about Pandora way back was wrong, but I wont be apologizing to her.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2011, 04:27:46 PM »
Thats bullshit Odeon. There was nowhere near this level of moral outrage when I pulled the stunt with Parakeets wife, and that was a genuinely bad thing.
I didnt see any moral outrage when Les started a thhread of two whales fucking, and claimed it to be CCTV of keet fucking his wife.

This is quickly turning into a site for the easily morally outraged.

Nice strawman.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2011, 04:28:45 PM »
Being mean and apologizig are different things. What I said about Pandora way back was wrong, but I wont be apologizing to her.

Reading those posts your true sentiment is clear.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
ok I'm starting to think I have no idea wtf is going on here after all. just to clarify if I've got it right or no, can someone explain what exactly it is that Butterflies did that Les is making this thread about

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
ok I'm starting to think I have no idea wtf is going on here after all. just to clarify if I've got it right or no, can someone explain what exactly it is that Butterflies did that Les is making this thread about
Sure,  although i am not sure anymore if i missed something but AFAIK  BF said TCO's fiance was rancid, and that got Les pissed because although BF didn't' know at the time,  TCO's fiance is a good friend of Les's.
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »
Firstly, a month or so ago me and Steve fought.It got bitchy and we both insulted each others familes. He wished death on mine. I said Pandora was rancid.
Me and Les argue, then make up, and I agree to leave Pandora out of any future argument with Steve.

Some time later, Pandora unexpectadly starts posting absolute BS on FB about me and others on the site.
Afight broke out on FB, and we discussed it here. We made up names for Steve and Pandora. PPK came up with Craving Rod for him. Icame up with Rancidora for her.
Les thinks this was an attack on him.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
sorry, no, i said that wrong

that was the original callout.

this is because of the 'rancidora' word
that was used in the recent fb argument?
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »

Sorry Adam but you need to read the earlier callout threads:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18371.0.html (Sir Les calls out Butterflies in the wake of the TCO drama)

and Butterflies calls out sir Les, muddying the waters a day later:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18371.0.html

But there is a lot more, unfortunately, that set off the callouts and the drama that ensued both here and on FB.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2011, 04:52:06 PM »
I d read those a whle ago, although I dunno if I read the entire things as I was in London at the time and not on much. But I did see quite a lot of the stevo-butterflies stuff and FB stuff, altho I didnt have enough time to really get involved

I just don't see what is so terrible about what Butterflies has done though. I get that Pandora is a friend of Les, so he's bothered by her being attacked and feels the need to defend her. But the whole thing in general sees like a bit of an overreaction unless I'm missing something or forgot something. Butterflies called her Rancidora? It's just an insulting name, no big deal. right?

Binty

« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »
The issue is that Les thinks Butterflies set out to insult him with the Rancidora comment.  Which she didn't and anyone who has a bit of sense knows that.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
sorry, no, i said that wrong

that was the original callout.

this is because of the 'rancidora' word
that was used in the recent fb argument?

As far as I can tell, Les' main issue is that I made up the name Rancidora after she chose to fight me, and that others slapped me on the back. He thinks I was deliberately attacking him.

Ithink thats it anyway. You might want to check for yourself. All his posts on the matter are in this thread.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
I have no real strong feelings about changing the site.  It is as it was when i joined it.  Saying that others have noticed a difference.

Fair enough,  i can accept that.  Improve it.  Enhance it,  whatever.   

If you really want to make it better you have to look at all the things the whole membership find wrong.

I can not comprehend how or why this is all down to Butterflies and her 'rancid' comment.

I don't see any other people with a major problem with Butterflies.  Yes i can see why Les is mad,  but it is not fair to make her a scapegoat either.

Surely a more positive step in making improvements will be to look at any other issues, as well as this one.  At the moment it seems to be just this one. 
blah blah blah

Psychophant

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2011, 07:33:17 PM »
I see butterflies and Sir_Les not seeing the forest for the trees.   Talk about beating a dead horse.   ::)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2011, 07:43:26 PM »
Maybe Butterflies is taking all the heat for this because nobody else has the balls to step up and talk. Sir Les' posts earlier were about how Butterflies made the "Rancidora" comment and then about how 'everybody' egged her on.

Where is this everybody?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
Maybe Butterflies is taking all the heat for this because nobody else has the balls to step up and talk. Sir Les' posts earlier were about how Butterflies made the "Rancidora" comment and then about how 'everybody' egged her on.

Where is this everybody?

I acted out on my own volition against TCO. Just because I wanted nothing to do with that drama, I got dragged into it by his actions, so I promptly responded. I don't recall saying anything malicious about Pandora except maybe imply TCO was using her account. If I did, I will apologize in advance for it.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.