Author Topic: Hey Skyblue  (Read 3727 times)

Binty

Re: Hey Skyblue
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2011, 01:11:27 AM »
My reasons were sort of like that, but it was mostly due to eventually getting pissed off at their twatty behaviour that I wanted to fuck them over.
Then they get what they deserve!
I pity your friends.

If a "friend" annoys me, I just stop being friends with them.  I don't use private information they told me in confidence to try and harm them.
Same. I just stop seeing them. Same goes for ex-boyfriends. Being direct enemies takes up too much energy and just isn't worth the trouble imo.

I'm only a direct enemy to someone who's a cunt to me.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »
I knew about this AGES ago. How the fuck did others not cop on? :aff:

At least he's decent now, although I did have to revert some of the vandalism caused by him at the time on his article. Didn't troll him though. :P

Dude I defined espionage obviously.  8)

In seriousness , I feel bad that I made you clear up my mess in effect now , sorry!  :-[  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2011, 01:49:14 AM »
My reasons were sort of like that, but it was mostly due to eventually getting pissed off at their twatty behaviour that I wanted to fuck them over.
Then they get what they deserve!
I pity your friends.

If a "friend" annoys me, I just stop being friends with them.  I don't use private information they told me in confidence to try and harm them.
Same. I just stop seeing them. Same goes for ex-boyfriends. Being direct enemies takes up too much energy and just isn't worth the trouble imo.

only done it once. and she played with my fucking emotions... minipulative bitch. as far as gluey i told her to fuck off and that was that... other that those two events i never really had any drama when letting go friends

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!