Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 13005 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »
and when i say im done here, I mean I'm done posting here.

It's only a matter of time till someone would do this same thing to me, so, gonna split.

Srsly??  :zombiefuck:

You don't seem the type to leave in a huff. I mean, you've gone through some problems here, but you always seemed sensible enough to work things out. I just don't see you melting down.  :dunno:

Binty

« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2011, 11:48:03 PM »

It's only a matter of time till someone would do this same thing to me, so, gonna split.

Srsly??  :zombiefuck:

You don't seem the type to leave in a huff. I mean, you've gone through some problems here, but you always seemed sensible enough to work things out. I just don't see you melting down.  :dunno:

She isn't.  It's a rational decision.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2011, 11:50:31 PM »

I don't think she's leaving in a huff. Seems she is concerned about the recent trend of bringing people's IRL details in the middle of internet drama. I don't blame her, and can understand. I had expressed concerns over that during the TCO drama.

Scrapheap

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2011, 11:55:25 PM »

I don't think she's leaving in a huff. Seems she is concerned about the recent trend of bringing people's IRL details in the middle of internet drama. I don't blame her, and can understand. I had expressed concerns over that during the TCO drama.

TBH, the "dropping of docs" was kinda bad form. However, TM did kinda bring this all on himself. Go on an internet board and act like a drama queen, you WILL bring attention to yourself. You don't want attention? keep a low profile. Pretty simple actually.  :dunno:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2011, 11:57:37 PM »

I don't read the WP or AFF threads, I don't know the details of what is going on there. I just don't give a shit about all this inter-forum drama. It's fucking retarded.

Scrapheap

« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »

I don't read the WP or AFF threads, I don't know the details of what is going on there. I just don't give a shit about all this inter-forum drama. It's fucking retarded.

:indeed:

Tambourine-Man started all this crap and Prof. Farnsworth, Pika and Skyblue brought it over here.

I read it out of boredom and realized what cunt TM was. Although WP is a lost cause, it would've become a complete joke if TM had gotten away with his BS. It also would've hurt the AS community IRL by sucking even more people and money into the Autism Speaks/Wrong Planet "charity" racket.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2011, 12:06:55 AM »

What was the reason for it to be brought over here? Couldn't it have been discussed on AFF?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »
Tell me, what IS the fascination with you lot and WP/AFF? What part of your life is it affecting by their existence? Are they slowly cutting off your fingers? Are they killing your family? What? :S

They're shit forums that are full of retards and I have loved poking at them when I trolled in the past, but what makes them different to any other forum that's full of retards? Besides, isn't the entire Internet full of unbelievably fucking retarded pricks to begin with?

Scrapheap

« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2011, 12:12:58 AM »
Tell me, what IS the fascination with you lot and WP/AFF? What part of your life is it affecting by their existence? Are they slowly cutting off your fingers? Are they killing your family? What? :S

They're shit forums that are full of retards and I have loved poking at them when I trolled in the past, but what makes them different to any other forum that's full of retards? Besides, isn't the entire Internet full of unbelievably fucking retarded pricks to begin with?

It irks me that these people are conning people IRL.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2011, 12:13:45 AM »
But are they conning you?

P7PSP

« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2011, 12:31:59 AM »

I pm'ed eris to ask her to reconsider leaving. I did so because I like her, but OTOH I would rather she leave than say she is doing so and not follow through. Have a good life eris, I like you.  :thumbup:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2011, 12:56:55 AM »
 :indeed:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2011, 01:32:07 AM »
Sigh, this just gets more and more confusing. Where's the links to the background of this? I could search but drama goes so quickly that I don't know where to start.
  :clap: :clap: :clap: me too.
blah blah blah

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2011, 01:36:10 AM »
I think maybe you should clarify exactly who you are calling out if you want an answer , if this a vent / rant kind of post then nvm.  :P

Is there a point in starting a peanut gallery or not?

I am calling out anyone involved. Specifically Professor, V, Pikajedi and Skyblue. They know this.

And anyone else who agrees with them.
All I've done is provide wp's moderator team point of view(something Mods are not allowed to do there for some reason) and contacted other mods about t-m´ s suicide theat(standard procedure there is to inform others and decide what's the best way to deal with it).

Ive made several posts explaining that Im not going to contact any kind of authority but you are free to believe whatever you choose to believe
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2011, 01:37:30 AM »
eris is a good person.  she is also lively and makes
interesting posts.  i don't want her to go. :'(
blah blah blah