Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 12983 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2011, 05:36:44 PM »
Except, re Pandora, it was pretty clear that most of the time it wasn't her posting, it was TCO. But I guess that is different because you were involved directly, right? Sorry eris but that just reeks of double standards to me. Maybe you don't see it, maybe you need to see both dramas from the outside? Pandora is a real person, too, one that was ganged up on without ever being on here, either, and what the fuck was she supposed to do? Believe a bunch of rude blips on her screen over a real-life person she fucking lives with? Sir Les told most of you as much, and he knows Pandora, knew her long before what happened, happened.

Except it wasn't. 

She was the one who spoke badly about people here, on a completely different website where they weren't around to defend themselves.  That's not honourable at all.  Sir Les being friends with her, doesn't automatically make her a nice person either.  Don't see why you're using her as an example in this.  The parakeet case is a better one.

How do you know? TCO admitted to having done this more than once.

As for speaking badly about people on a completely different website (here), I do believe that Butterflies started that particular campaign. She then made it clear that she didn't particularly regret it.

Why did I pick this as an example? Simply because it is fresh in people's minds, because personal information about both her and TCO WAS posted here, including photos, and I just don't see the difference other than in the details.

How is ANY of this honourable? Just to be perfectly clear on this, I think posting personal information, including photos, without that person's approval is not honourable when the objective is to piss that person off, and I really don't give a shit about how it's justified.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
I think we need to remember that the reason the "vendetta" against him is being exacted is because he threatened suicide. That's just cold.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2011, 05:39:15 PM »
Just one more thing: I think judging I2 as a whole for some people's actions is not particularly cool, either.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »
ok, then do that. I do not disagree with you about that, or about him being wrong about everything.

But if that is your only concern, why are you HERE talking about it ? Do you think that posting his personal RL info on THIS website will help this situation ?

What RL info has been posted?

Its everything else, bringing it here. You are the one that wont address the issue.

Again, for the third or forth time; I did not bring it here, I answered an accusation that was made here. You are not reading what the posts say, just what you think they say.

eris

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2011, 05:41:02 PM »
Just one more thing: I think judging I2 as a whole for some people's actions is not particularly cool, either.

I explained in the very first sentence of this thread that I did not mean everyone, and i explained that 3 different times.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
I think we need to remember that the reason the "vendetta" against him is being exacted is because he threatened suicide. That's just cold.

One does not speak for all.

eris

« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »
ok, then do that. I do not disagree with you about that, or about him being wrong about everything.

But if that is your only concern, why are you HERE talking about it ? Do you think that posting his personal RL info on THIS website will help this situation ?

Its everything else, bringing it here. You are the one that wont address the issue.

Again, for the third or forth time; I did not bring it here, I answered an accusation that was made here. You are not reading what the posts say, just what you think they say.

His IP adress and real full name. I am reading, and reading, and reading. You all think I need some smoking gun to prove some falsehood.

I dont really care who is right, Im not trying to prove someone wrong. I'm trying to point out to everyone how fucking RUDE you guys are being.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »

His IP adress and real full name. I am reading, and reading, and reading. You all think I need some smoking gun to prove some falsehood.

I dont really care who is right, Im not trying to prove someone wrong. I'm trying to point out to everyone how fucking RUDE you guys are being.

If you're reading, then you'll have seen me saying, several times now, that he himself posted his real full name in public. He was claiming that he'd not come back to AFF to troll and was "confused" as to what was going on, so by extension either that's not his IP address or one of us is lying.

Rude? Oh you fucking betcha. I feel completely entitled to be rude, considering he attempted to drag my name personally through the mud - apparently I'm an Orwellian control freak who hides anything that doesn't agree with me!  :lol:
But seriously, I see no reason to be any more polite to him than he is being to and about me.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:48:17 PM by Pikajedi3 »

Binty

« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »
Except, re Pandora, it was pretty clear that most of the time it wasn't her posting, it was TCO. But I guess that is different because you were involved directly, right? Sorry eris but that just reeks of double standards to me. Maybe you don't see it, maybe you need to see both dramas from the outside? Pandora is a real person, too, one that was ganged up on without ever being on here, either, and what the fuck was she supposed to do? Believe a bunch of rude blips on her screen over a real-life person she fucking lives with? Sir Les told most of you as much, and he knows Pandora, knew her long before what happened, happened.

Except it wasn't. 

She was the one who spoke badly about people here, on a completely different website where they weren't around to defend themselves.  That's not honourable at all.  Sir Les being friends with her, doesn't automatically make her a nice person either.  Don't see why you're using her as an example in this.  The parakeet case is a better one.

How do you know? TCO admitted to having done this more than once.

As for speaking badly about people on a completely different website (here), I do believe that Butterflies started that particular campaign. She then made it clear that she didn't particularly regret it.

Why did I pick this as an example? Simply because it is fresh in people's minds, because personal information about both her and TCO WAS posted here, including photos, and I just don't see the difference other than in the details.

How is ANY of this honourable? Just to be perfectly clear on this, I think posting personal information, including photos, without that person's approval is not honourable when the objective is to piss that person off, and I really don't give a shit about how it's justified.

I don't know, that's why I said it wasn't clear.  Only later did we find out that TCO had done this multiple times elsewhere.  If you remember, the people involved including myself, discussed this point many times.

I'm not saying what we did or what Butterflies did was honourable either.  I just don't think it's fair to use Pandora as an example.  She herself drew attention to her personal information and photos by using Facebook as an outlet to vent against I2 members that she had no personal knowledge of.

eris

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »

If you're reading, then you'll have seen me saying, several times now, that he himself posted his real full name in public. He was claiming that he'd not come back to AFF to troll and was "confused" as to what was going on, so by extension either that's not his IP address or one of us is lying.

Rude? Oh you fucking betcha. I feel completely entitled to be rude, considering he attempted to drag my name personally through the mud - apparently I'm a control freak!  :lol:
But seriously, I see no reason to be any more polite to him than he is being to and about me.

again i ask you, if these are your only concerns, why come to I2 and bitch about it

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »

Rude? Oh you fucking betcha. I feel completely entitled to be rude, considering he attempted to drag my name personally through the mud - apparently I'm a control freak!  :lol:

again i ask you, if these are your only concerns, why come to I2 and bitch about it

...Ok, you're fucking winding me up now, aren't you?

Again, for the third or forth time; I did not bring it here, I answered an accusation that was made here.

I didn't bring it anywhere; I responded to an accusation here, and explained the circumstances behind it.

And that's just taking a cursory glance. Try actually READING.

Psychophant

« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2011, 05:56:51 PM »
I was going to post about my professional and personal experiences with suicide threats, attempts and results.  Not with specific information, but with my personal side of the dealing with it. 

BUT, anything I say will be lost in all the shouting.  FWIW,  informing the authorities was the right thing to do.  Speaking about it here any more is pointless.   

Thats just an outsiders opinion, take it for what it's worth.   :M

eris

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »

...Ok, you're fucking winding me up now, aren't you?

Again, for the third or forth time; I did not bring it here, I answered an accusation that was made here.

I didn't bring it anywhere; I responded to an accusation here, and explained the circumstances behind it.

And that's just taking a cursory glance. Try actually READING.

ok so many you didnt start the thread, but you went on and on about it for over a dozen pages. I would say that means you contributed.

I was going to post about my professional and personal experiences with suicide threats, attempts and results.  Not with specific information, but with my personal side of the dealing with it. 

BUT, anything I say will be lost in all the shouting.  FWIW,  informing the authorities was the right thing to do.  Speaking about it here any more is pointless.   

Thats just an outsiders opinion, take it for what it's worth.   :M

This isnt about calling the authorities because you are afraid someone will kill themselves.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »
ok so many you didnt start the thread, but you went on and on about it for over a dozen pages. I would say that means you contributed.

I responded to accusations and answered questions. Excuse me for operating on a policy of openness.

I think your primary complaint isn't even with me, but everyone else is just enjoying the show.

eris

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2011, 06:00:24 PM »
Actually, my primary complaint is with Skyblue, but I think you are acting petty and should be more professional since that is your role. I am sure it is not AFF's policy to run to I2 and complain about stuff.