Educational

Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 12701 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
Read the thread. Ive made my position painfully clear. I'm talking about you guys coming here, to THIS website, sneaking around, and plotting revenge on him.

Don't play semantics with me.

And I have made my position on the matter perfectly clear.

It is not me, and it is not AFF, that has been spreading lies and slander; Nor have we been manipulating people. TamMan is the one who has done these things.
Now I am advocating that a suicide threat, regardless of whom it comes from and the status of its sincerity, be treated as though it were real.

Somebody who made that threat, claimed to be going to the hospital and then immediately resuming posting is a liar, because they simply don't let you go that quickly. For their own good, it is vital that local health authorities be contacted - we made the mistake on AFF once of believing somebody about that sort of thing, and they ended up killing themselves. Never again.

eris

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2011, 03:42:29 PM »
I dont know how many times I can say this. I really dont give a flying fuck what happened. If you contacted the authorities because he threatened suicide, that is probably for the best.

I am talking about the revenge plots, back-handedness, and sneaky behavior that is happening here at I2. If something happened and AFF or WP, I dont care. What I see, is bullies talking behind someones back secretly, and plotting against him. Posting his Ip address and real name and everything.

I'm not going to repeat that again.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »
I dont know how many times I can say this. I really dont give a flying fuck what happened. If you contacted the authorities because he threatened suicide, that is probably for the best.

I am talking about the revenge plots, back-handedness, and sneaky behavior that is happening here at I2. If something happened and AFF or WP, I dont care. What I see, is bullies talking behind someones back secretly, and plotting against him. Posting his Ip address and real name and everything.

I'm not going to repeat that again.

I can't contact them; It didn't happen on a site I run, and it wasn't made to me. Only WP staff and arguably Sky can do that.

I didn't post his real name, he did. He's denied that was his IP address, and with good reason - it belonged to an account he registered solely to troll with.

If you don't care, and you're not reading what's going on, why are you involving yourself?

You've only git half a story - go take a look at what he's claiming AFF has done, what he's tried to tar Mech with (and I'm so fucking proud of the members at AFF for collectively going "so fucking what, it was years ago and offsite") and tried to get us to ban her with, solely based on stuff from years back on other sites, in attempt to get revenge for a perceived slight.

In addition, he's wheeling and manipulating people on WP in an attempt to...I don't even know. Farns might be able to assess that better.
He's doing what he can to make AFF look like a bunch of nutters (claiming we've filed legal actions, claiming all sorts of things about me, Gareth and Amy, that sort of thing), and that's just the stuff that's been shown to me.

eris

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »
Stop explaining the situation to me. I am sure TM is a huge asshole. I do not care if you are right.

I care because you brought this to I2.

I care because you're cyber-bullying someone who does not read this website and is not here to defend himself, and I care because you are making this whole place look bad. I care because people are posting his contact info, and Ip address, and are planning to manipulate the suicide attempt of someone to your own advantage.

And you are discussing how you are going to go about it here. That's why I care. If you guys want to be petty children about this, do it somewhere else.

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »
I care because you're cyber-bullying someone who does not read this website and is not here to defend himself,

There's nothing stopping him from creating an account and explaining himself.

The fact that he doesn't do that, and instead, has spies telling him what is being said, says something in and of itself.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2011, 04:24:26 PM »
Stop explaining the situation to me. I am sure TM is a huge asshole. I do not care if you are right.

I care because you're cyber-bullying someone who does not read this website and is not here to defend himself, and I care because you are making this whole place look bad. I care because people are posting his contact info, and Ip address, and are planning to manipulate the suicide attempt of someone to your own advantage.

And you are discussing how you are going to go about it here. That's why I care. If you guys want to be petty children about this, do it somewhere else.

I didn't bring it anywhere; I responded to an accusation here, and explained the circumstances behind it. I operate on a policy of openness and disclosure, and if I say that often enough I might actually start doing it more consistantly!  :lol:

Besides, TamMan does know what's going on here because somebody is leaking to him; That's cowardice in and of itself, because he knows he'd be treated like anyone else here; ROUGHLY  :LOL:

eris

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 04:25:47 PM »

I care because you're cyber-bullying someone who does not read this website and is not here to defend himself,

There's nothing stopping him from creating an account and explaining himself.

The fact that he doesn't do that, and instead, has spies telling him what is being said, says something in and of itself.

I do not think I would want to visit a website where several people are trying to get me in trouble with the police for saying I wanted to kill myself either. That is pretty much the definition of a lion pit.

No matter what, this isnt AFF or WP, so the only reason ANYONE would bring it here would to be sneaky and private about it.

eris

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
I cant believe I have to explain to a bunch of adults why it is not nice to try to get a suicidal person in trouble on the internet because of a vendetta.

seriously ? I SERIOUSLY have to explain this ?

My god...there really IS no humanity here, is there.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »
I don't even have an inkling of a clue
what this is about ?

who is TM?

No idea.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »
I cant believe I have to explain to a bunch of adults why it is not nice to try to get a suicidal person in trouble on the internet because of a vendetta.

I can't believe I have to explain to why it is essential to treat any and all suicide threats as if genuine, regardless of internet or because of vendetta.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
It doesnt really matter. It's not really the point

The people Ive called out are sneaky, conniving, cowardly and soulless.

If you want to say something someone about something they did, DONT go to some other website they dont even read and whine about it and plot against them. It makes you an asshole.

It says "Everyone". Are you calling everyone sneaky, etc?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »

If you want to say something someone about something they did, DONT go to some other website they dont even read and whine about it and plot against them. It makes you an asshole.

Read the beginning of this thread and you'll know.

eris

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »

I can't believe I have to explain to why it is essential to treat any and all suicide threats as if genuine, regardless of internet or because of vendetta.

I dont know why you keep going back to that. Ive said a thousands times what my problem is with the sitation.

I wrote everyone being sort of factious because it seemed like a gang-up situation. Ive stated in the thread who I was talking to. But, honestly, if someone comes here just to plot against someone else then yeah, I think they are being sneaky.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2011, 04:48:01 PM »

Are you saying that once someone's lied about a suicide attempt then s/he need to be treated with kid gloves?

If you want to call out people, at least read their replies.

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2011, 04:49:50 PM »
I am saying that it is a shit thing to do to go to a totally different website and plot the revenge of someone , including posting their personal info and Ip adress, threatening to have them arrested, all because they are butthurt over something.