Start here > Games

How well did you sleep last night?

(1/400) > >>

renaeden:
I don't often start new topics...

I slept at a friend's after she had a party last night. I took two Phenergan so I slept well but she woke me up early so I haven't had enough sleep.

I found out recently that Phenergan used to be used as an antipsychotic.

Zippo:

--- Quote from: renaeden on October 29, 2011, 11:54:16 PM ---I don't often start new topics...

I slept at a friend's after she had a party last night. I took two Phenergan so I slept well but she woke me up early so I haven't had enough sleep.

--- End quote ---

i havnt slept well. i twisted my shoulder and thought it was fine before i went to bed, and it started throbing in the middle of the night and hasnt stopped. also i have been the emotion equivalent of a train wreck last night to this morning

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Zippo on October 30, 2011, 12:04:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on October 29, 2011, 11:54:16 PM ---I don't often start new topics...

--- End quote ---

i havnt slept well. i twisted my shoulder and thought it was fine before i went to bed, and it started throbing in the middle of the night and hasnt stopped. also i have been the emotion equivalent of a train wreck last night to this morning

--- End quote ---

Shoulder pain and emotional pain both suck, hope you feel better soon.  :hug:

"couldbecousin":
 As for me, I slept quite well, but it's only 2:44 a.m., so I shouldn't be awake yet.  :laugh:

Parts:
Very good last night and better over all since I began taking Adderall for ADD which is speed  oddly enough.  Only woke up once for Max's 2am bathroom break

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version