Educational

Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14610 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #345 on: October 15, 2011, 08:15:32 AM »
CBC! I'm shocked! I thought you were a great supporter of chobbling!
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

P7PSP

« Reply #346 on: October 15, 2011, 08:30:33 AM »

3 Never measured my penis(Who does that?)

Every man alive, ever.
:agreed:

I've never measured mine , never seen the point in it really.  :P
Point? I don't suppose you would unless it's an anteater.  Mine is a helmet, no point.  :viking:

So you say.  I for one expect you to back up your claim with photographic evidence.  :police:
Look at Richard and Iceman's weiner pics. My John Thomas is not getting posted.
CBC! I'm shocked! I thought you were a great supporter of chobbling!
She sneaks food into theaters.  :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #347 on: October 15, 2011, 10:01:19 AM »
Pyraxis is looking at this thread.  I am sure she was
a mod at WP once.  Hi Pyraxis :santa:
Hello pyraxis.

Hyperlexian and Moog have also had a look at this thread and they didnt say anything bad about it.

So try behaving nicely and our evil plan about getting rid of moderation will have a breakthrough

Are you relieved that they approve?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #348 on: October 15, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »
Moog says that he has been skimming through it and is quite impressed(I have been a rather laidback mod so getting this involved wasnt what he expected) and that this hopefully will be benefitial for the differences between both sites.

How so?  I had a similar thought when I first came over here.  The problem is that I2 isn't a group of expat Wpers that desperately want to rejoin with the motherland.  Less than half have ever even had a WP account, and WP makes up less than 1% of the topics of conversation here.  It probably looks like the main source of discussion for you as it went that way when you joined, and every time it moves another way you manage to steer it back.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #349 on: October 15, 2011, 10:04:58 AM »
Hello pyraxis.

Hyperlexian and Moog have also had a look at this thread and they didnt say anything bad about it.

So try behaving nicely and our evil plan about getting rid of moderation will have a breakthrough

I knew they approved of this from the first day(if you look at my first post it mentions I was expecting a green light to continue posting and that was them telling me it was allright if I posted here) its just that they both approached me yesterday about reading this and I thought it was quite fitting.

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #350 on: October 15, 2011, 10:05:02 AM »
Do you have any idea why this site is a threat to WP? If so, why is it a threat to the forum?
I never stated that it was a threat to the forum.
Having said that somebody here trying to explain wp´s current situation/explain the situation here to other mods could be benefitial to both sides(this were his words and not mine)

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #351 on: October 15, 2011, 10:06:47 AM »
Hello pyraxis.

I knew they approved of this from the first day(if you look at my first post it mentions I was expecting a green light to continue posting and that was them telling me it was allright if I posted here) its just that they both approached me yesterday about reading this and I thought it was quite fitting.

And what would you have done if they didn't approve?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #352 on: October 15, 2011, 10:10:22 AM »
You can ask about whatever you wish and the recent discussion was because english privatee brought a former mod up so I brought what the other mods were saying in a joke as a response(I didnt know oddball was going to start questioning everything I said but should have expected it).

Will try to avoid this kind of jokes from now on.

PS: you have to tell me where you bought that t shirt some day  :lol: and Im sorry if this upsetted anyone else.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #353 on: October 15, 2011, 10:12:06 AM »
Hello pyraxis.

And what would you have done if they didn't approve?
I find it odd that you ask me not to bring the topic up yet you keep asking about it.

If they didnt approve I´d have just left my explanation there and go back to wp without coming back here.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #354 on: October 15, 2011, 10:17:17 AM »
I find it odd that you ask me not to bring the topic up yet you keep asking about it.

You mistake my intentions V.  I never asked you not to bring the topic up.  I said that you have a tendency to bring the topic up in situations that don't actually warrant it.  A discussion about WP mods viewing your threads is actually a good place for WP discussion :)

If they didnt approve I´d have just left my explanation there and go back to wp without coming back here.

So you are only here by their leave, and if they ever decide that you aren't allowed to come back you would never come back?  Seriously?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #355 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:40 AM »

So you are only here by their leave, and if they ever decide that you aren't allowed to come back you would never come back?  Seriously?
No but as you explained the other day we work as a team and if the other members of the team said that a decision I was making didnt seem like a wise choice I´d reconsider my decision and try to find a middle ground between their opinion and mine.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #356 on: October 15, 2011, 12:28:21 PM »
Do you have any idea why this site is a threat to WP? If so, why is it a threat to the forum?

It's not. Some say it is, but that's different.

But why do they feel that way?

If you mean TCO, he's very upset with the members on Intensity, so he tried to paint Intensity as a threat against WP so that all Intensity members who also belong to WP would be banned on WP.  That does not imply that there is any merit to his accusation. He just wants revenge against Intensity.

If you want to know why he feels that way, you would have to get on the WP facebook page and ask him.

I meant why do people feel that way, WP mods, the old WP staff team, some WP members. Even maku acted like this place was a threat because he still wanted me banned from WP and said I broke WP rules based on what I did here apparently. Then Moog and hyperlexon wanted to check this place out so they asked for links.

P7PSP

« Reply #357 on: October 15, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »
I meant why do people feel that way, WP mods, the old WP staff team, some WP members. Even maku acted like this place was a threat because he still wanted me banned from WP and said I broke WP rules based on what I did here apparently. Then Moog and hyperlexon wanted to check this place out so they asked for links.
I suspect Alex wants to be the spokesman for autism instead of getting a job. Having Wrong Planet be viewed as the autism site will help that perception. Like Jesse Jackson  :thumbdn: being a professional black spokesman. Some WP members want a forum with training wheels and some of them just believe what others tell them rather than see for themselves. I remember Cockney Rebel coming to zOMG, calling everyone her friends and going straight back to WP badmouthing zOMG. Backstabbing bitch.  :thumbdn:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »
Yeah that confused me too. I wonder if she may have been trolling at Zomg when she said how everyone was her friends there and people are mean to her at WP.

Actually there were quite a few other members who were going to zomg and saying bad things about WP and then going back to WP and saying bad things about Zomg. I found that confusing.

P7PSP

« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
Yeah that confused me too. I wonder if she may have been trolling at Zomg when she said how everyone was her friends there and people are mean to her at WP.

Actually there were quite a few other members who were going to zomg and saying bad things about WP and then going back to WP and saying bad things about Zomg. I found that confusing.
:agreed: At least one of those became a mod @ WP later.