Educational

Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5194 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »

Not all of us follow the WP drama.

Who are you?

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »
New guy may have gotten the honor of the actual last post.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Jesus had issues, too.

Osensitive1

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
Agreed. There are those for me and those against me and those who don't give a shit.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 10:08:49 PM »
OK, believe this pack of lying fuicktarded cunts if you like. you were conned by them, and you can join in on their bullshit forum if you like.

And you can stick the WP.net one up your arse as well.

There are only two sides: those that stand for or against me. If you are for me, you take the slings and arrows as well. If you are against me, you can go fuck yourself.
its very simple. You approached me with a false pretense(a plan of an attack that doesnt seem to be happening) when what truly happened is that you were mad at them. If you had approached me saying you were mad at them I´d have listened to you and tried to help you as much as I could but false pretenses are not cool man

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »
Now you can see what you're dealing with spongy. Prepare for a chewing out when you start not playing ball with him. He only plays nice when he's getting what he wants.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »
Now you can see what you're dealing with spongy. Prepare for a chewing out when you start not playing ball with him. He only plays nice when he's getting what he wants.

I still don't know why he mentioned he was mad at me. I was always nice to him. Well, as nice as I ever am. And you didn't do anything either ! I don't get it.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 10:16:41 PM »

Who are you?

Its I^2 drama.
Rdo was mad at you guys and tried to get some help at wp claiming that you were all against him and were preparing an attack at wp.

I tried to support him because its my first reaction when someone approachs me with something like this and may be onto something, it turned out he was lying to me.

In the meantime I had the honor of having my clothing choices on a picture thats over a year old and had all my words questioned/interpreted by some members from here and I didnt want to take that away from you.

I also happen to be  a mod at wp but thats nothing you should be worrying about.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

eris

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
Hi :D I am eris. I am the only person that made fun of your clothing, and if you knew me , the things I said, or saw the way that I myself dress you would know not to take that seriously.

And if you want to post on I2 you are going to have your words questioned, checked, and interpreted. :)

You made an ask away thread. We asked. I'm just going to not ask you any questions, I don't want to embarrass you further. 

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 10:26:24 PM »

Who are you?

Its I^2 drama.
Rdo was mad at you guys and tried to get some help at wp claiming that you were all against him and were preparing an attack at wp.

I tried to support him because its my first reaction when someone approachs me with something like this and may be onto something, it turned out he was lying to me.

In the meantime I had the honor of having my clothing choices on a picture thats over a year old and had all my words questioned/interpreted by some members from here and I didnt want to take that away from you.

I also happen to be  a mod at wp but thats nothing you should be worrying about.

You can stow the attitude. No reason to get all snippy over a simple question.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »
OK, believe this pack of lying fuicktarded cunts if you like. you were conned by them, and you can join in on their bullshit forum if you like.

And you can stick the WP.net one up your arse as well.

There are only two sides: those that stand for or against me. If you are for me, you take the slings and arrows as well. If you are against me, you can go fuck yourself.
Eat shit and die emo fuck.  :upyours:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »

I still don't know why he mentioned he was mad at me. I was always nice to him. Well, as nice as I ever am. And you didn't do anything either ! I don't get it.

I think that TCO must have convinced himself that you gave MLA that picture of him that he used as his avatar, failing to realize that his Facebook profile was public and anyone with a Facebook account could see it and that he outed himself when he posted all that stuff on WP's Facebook slagging all of us.

eris

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 10:36:29 PM »

I think that TCO must have convinced himself that you gave MLA that picture of him that he used as his avatar, failing to realize that his Facebook profile was public and anyone with a Facebook account could see it and that he outed himself when he posted all that stuff on WP's Facebook slagging all of us.

Yeah, I guess that is it  :-\ All I can do is say I really didn't give any pictures to MLA. It seems like a really paranoid conclusion to jump to, considering I was one of the people not giving him shit for acting a fool.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »

It's because we didn't play ball. I suspected this behaviour for a long time as I've dealt with people like him before. I think he was trying to solicit me as one of his personal 'white knights'. I knew I was getting played and he couldn't be trusted. So I kept my distance intentionally. But now that I'm been spat at, what do I have to lose to speak out now? I already held a strict return fire policy, and since I was shot at first, fuck him.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Delete the fucking account already. You had a week of reminders that my decision was fucking final, yet it is still here. You people here really take the fucking cake. You come off as some sort of superior teflon-coated intellects, when all you are and all you ever will be is a group of fucking spazzes posting on a message board. And a group of rude, self-righteous, ignorant spazzes at that.

Get over yourselves, cos you aren't that fucking important.

Oh, and Mechanima was right afterall.