Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20764 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #915 on: October 17, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
lol, posted it

for some reason i cant post links or anything copied and pasted. I had to do it separately
What was the response to that?

It convinced one person. Pandora did not mention it, she she cant see anything because we have her blocked, and kept saying the blanket statement that we are all lying and bullying.

Eventually, she left saying she was going to report us and Facebook for harassment.

P7PSP

« Reply #916 on: October 17, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »
lol, posted it

for some reason i cant post links or anything copied and pasted. I had to do it separately
What was the response to that?

It convinced one person. Pandora did not mention it, she she cant see anything because we have her blocked, and kept saying the blanket statement that we are all lying and bullying.

Eventually, she left saying she was going to report us and Facebook for harassment.
:screwy: :LMAO:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #917 on: October 17, 2011, 07:07:13 PM »
Her last post was 9 hours ago. It looks like s/he probably went to bed. Expect them to start again any time now. I can see what they post with my dummy account.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #918 on: October 17, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
I'm convinced it is Rancidora who is posting, at least some of the stuff, but I suspect Craving Rod is pulling her strings.

Osensitive1

« Reply #919 on: October 17, 2011, 07:11:36 PM »
One person, lol. Sounds like that's all that's interested anymore, except the ones arguing. He has mentioned three.

If you remember the names The_Chosen_One, Voltaire, Ogouferay, and at least a couple of others, then you can check some of those posts.

eris

« Reply #920 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »
One person, lol. Sounds like that's all that's interested anymore, except the ones arguing. He has mentioned three.

If you remember the names The_Chosen_One, Voltaire, Ogouferay, and at least a couple of others, then you can check some of those posts.

No, no one was really interested, only a few people.Only 3 others engaged in coverstation.  Many random people would "like" it when people a few random people would tell us all to knock it off. I ended up just trying to talk to that weird boy out of strange interest.

Osensitive1

« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2011, 07:20:02 PM »
Lure weird boy here.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #922 on: October 17, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »

I don't think too many of them care anymore. I think this is Rod/Rancidoras pathetic attempt to win some kind of victory. He could never take losing when he was here, so he just kept fighting in the hope of beating someone. Obviously he was far too retarded for that to ever happen, and his determination to continue fights was a factor in the problems he suffered here.

At first he wanted to get us all banned from WP. Now I think he'd settle for finding one person stupid enough to believe him.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #923 on: October 17, 2011, 07:26:15 PM »

Here's his two other profiles. Both claim to be diagnosed. Sad pathetic liar.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-20348.html
http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-20416.html

eris

« Reply #924 on: October 17, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
Lure weird boy here.

I tried. He wont come, afraid of no moderation.  I found out he isnt even a member of WP or any forum . He really is a very unique person, very unique interests. He would probably get made fun of here, anyway. I wonder if he has other issues other than AS.

Osensitive1

« Reply #925 on: October 17, 2011, 07:34:27 PM »
Bummer.

eris

« Reply #926 on: October 17, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »
Bummer.

Yeah, I know. He is really...special ? Idk how to explain it. If there was any weight to the indigo children rubbish he would certainly be considered one. He has his own language.  He is sort of cute too, that's probably why I am so interested. But I'll work on it, try to get him here.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #927 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
Bummer.

Yeah, I know. He is really...special ? Idk how to explain it. If there was any weight to the indigo children rubbish he would certainly be considered one. He has his own language.  He is sort of cute too, that's probably why I am so interested. But I'll work on it, try to get him here.

I can't remember if he speaks Welsh, or Cornish, but they're both proper languages.

I'm not sure how well he would do here, but if you do get him here, I'll make an effort to try and be nice to him.

Osensitive1

« Reply #928 on: October 17, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »
Bummer.

The fact he's not already involved in another forum will make it easier than if he were. Someone tried to lure me from here once, but am addicted and likely will never join another forum, so intensity may be stuck with me.

eris

« Reply #929 on: October 17, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
Bummer.

I can't remember if he speaks Welsh, or Cornish, but they're both proper languages.

I'm not sure how well he would do here, but if you do get him here, I'll make an effort to try and be nice to him.

Yes he speaks a few langages, one of his own.

Bummer.

The fact he's not already involved in another forum will make it easier than if he were. Someone tried to lure me from here once, but am addicted and likely will never join another forum, so intensity may be stuck with me.

I honestly dont think he wants to belong to ANY forum.