Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 21034 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #870 on: October 17, 2011, 10:38:22 AM »
Shawn and a few I2 spies are telling me exactly what they are saying.

And of course they are reading this thread :D

Which means not all of you are blocked then, that's what I figured. But if you're actively engaging someone, why would you block them as your messages wouldn't be read by them? Why try to address someone personally who's not able to hear you because of you blocking them?

But she keeps saying we are not blocking each other, meaning she wants others to believe that she just terrified us into submission with her fiery words and not that we just cant see it.

Binty

« Reply #871 on: October 17, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
Shawn Gorton Pfft, calm down, or do you get off on this kinda thing, Carmel? People are allowed to have their opinions, if you don't like it, just leave FB and I2. It's not right to tell people that you are'nt lying but you instead lie. Go get a life!
2 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones No, because you are harassing me now just like the others were. I don't get off on this but you obviously do. I am now making a complaint about this harassment and bullying because I've had enough of all the false accusations from you and those others.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #872 on: October 17, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
Oh lol, the self-destruction initiates...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #873 on: October 17, 2011, 10:50:40 AM »
Shawn just told me she blocked him now.

Binty

« Reply #874 on: October 17, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »
Shawn Gorton Huh, she blocked me for voicing my opinion. I guess she hates humans who have a different opinion than hers.
12 minutes ago

Kristine Kelly I am sure she will claim that it is you that is blocking her.
10 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones To all those who are harassing me on this forum, consider yourselves blocked. You called my bluff, and now you have egg on your faces. And you can rabbit on as much as you like, I won't be reading this. Rod left this forum for the same reason. And BTW, how can you sit there and say some rubbish about looking on my profile and saying I lied? I think you are the one lying, Shawn. So stop trying tomake out that it's me.
10 minutes ago

Kristine Kelly SO, to anyone else that is readibg, Caramel is talking at nothing. I'll find out later if she is still threatening our website and deal with it accordinly.
9 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton What a royal pain in our backsides. We go in blind and are probably gonna get back attacked from an invisible enemy. Great.
8 minutes ago

Binty

« Reply #875 on: October 17, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »
I think that was TCO posting: "You called my bluff, and now you have egg on your faces."

It sounds like him.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #876 on: October 17, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
It's funny, I predicted this, sort of:

Sounds like if he keeps at it, he'll exhaust his welcome on the FB page too. People will get sick of him whining on about us and the moment criticism builds up, KABOOM! He'll viciously attack them as well. Leading to a new meltdown cycle.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #877 on: October 17, 2011, 11:03:50 AM »
I think that was TCO posting: "You called my bluff, and now you have egg on your faces."

It sounds like him.

Almost word for word...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #878 on: October 17, 2011, 11:05:05 AM »

It sounds like him.

And talking about rabbits and asses.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #879 on: October 17, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
I'm just gonna say right now.

Yes Pancreas is right , I was on another autism site and pushed the superior aspie b.s when I was 14 , evidently I have grown up despite the amount of times Pancreas has suggested I haven't , unfortunately Pancreas and Total Cunt Overload seem to be stuck in the playground mentality of "they started it" , I really do wish they'd focus on their mistakes and learn fromt hem , rather than try to attack past mistakes of others , silly cunts.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #880 on: October 17, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »
Why is "Pancreas" an insult?  Is this something British that I don't understand again?  :dunno:

Binty

« Reply #881 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »
I like Rancidora  :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #882 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:34 AM »
It really does sound like him. Not only the syntax and figures of speech, but also the motives. She wants people to fight for her, and stick up for her, and she wants to shut down websites and have people punished for not agreeing with her.

I mean it is possible that they have been together so long they have sort of assimilated to each other but ....

It think...

It's stevo :D

eris

« Reply #883 on: October 17, 2011, 11:11:58 AM »
This has pretty much devolved into me just chatting with Shawn. For now at least.

My duties may not yet be over :police:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #884 on: October 17, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »
Why is "Pancreas" an insult?  Is this something British that I don't understand again?  :dunno:

Well it's not exactly a pleasant organ , plus I just like the word.  :laugh:

But Rancidora is good too.  :green:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.