Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20835 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »
If you had taken the time to ask me for an explanation you´d have seen that this is not the case.

I have asked for explanations of other topics in the past and those threads have been hidden under the rug.  Answering for your actions is not something you have demonstrated a willingness to do up to this point.
You asked for explanations previously and every question you made was addressed to as soon as I could. You may not have liked the answers you received but I addressed all your questions.
sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

I'm sure she is very pleased to know that you have judged her behavior on this site to be acceptable.  What right do you think you have to judge anybody for what they do anywhere other than on the board you are tasked with?
I have no right to judge anyone for what they do outside wp and if Im not mistaken you were banned for something that you did on wp(even though you published private information...previously)
Some members at I^2 have a history of planning attacks to wp so as you may understand when someone approached a community where I was an active member to say that they were planning another attack my first reaction was to tell him that I´d have a look at I^2 and see if he was onto something or not and if he was I´d make sure that was taken into consideration if he ever decided to come back to wp

Name one coordinated "attack" that came from I2.  WTF is an "attack" anyway?

[/quote]
The only attack Im aware of has already been addressed by butterflies and Im not going to question the information she provided(sorry for my mistake of thinking that it was a coordinated attack)
As for whats an attack there are several things that could be seen as an attack depending on the situation and creating several sockpuppets to harass a member is one of the things that falls under this list of things.
Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

We don't squash discussion here.  Anything but.
Wasnt waiting for a sign from either of you but glad to see that everything is alright and hopefully Im not the only one that has come to this discussion  leaving preconceived notions aside
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
he was told that if he committed to following that rule he´d be allowed back in and I see no reason why that should have changed and I´d propose any of you on a similar situation to be reinstalled as soon as alex gives me a ban tool so that Im not creating more work to Moog, provided that you committed to follow that rule and accepted that you may be banned when you break it a couple of times in a short time span due to your past history

Really?  You are willing to reinstate members in direct violation of Alex's wishes so long as the members promise to act nice?  You have bigger balls than I originally thought.  I look forward to seeing that happen.
As far as I know alex wasnt involved in banning TCO at all so as I said it depends on the member we are speaking about  and I believe on giving everyone a second chance whenever its possible.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2011, 11:18:34 AM »
You asked for explanations previously and every question you made was addressed to as soon as I could. You may not have liked the answers you received but I addressed all your questions.

Ah, so the thread I made questioning my ban, the one that went 8 or 9 pages if I remember correctly, that one is still public?  It also includes answers to my questions?  Can you point me out a link, I can still access WP with a proxy and I would love to read it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2011, 11:18:55 AM »
He has accused Ren Hoek/Prof. Farnsworth of stuff, but Ren hasn't done a thing to him.

From what I see, you only have to make the slightest criticism against him to be on his shitlist, that or just not play to his tone. ::)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2011, 11:19:36 AM »
he was told that if he committed to following that rule he´d be allowed back in and I see no reason why that should have changed and I´d propose any of you on a similar situation to be reinstalled as soon as alex gives me a ban tool so that Im not creating more work to Moog, provided that you committed to follow that rule and accepted that you may be banned when you break it a couple of times in a short time span due to your past history

Really?  You are willing to reinstate members in direct violation of Alex's wishes so long as the members promise to act nice?  You have bigger balls than I originally thought.  I look forward to seeing that happen.
As far as I know alex wasnt involved in banning TCO at all so as I said it depends on the member we are speaking about  and I believe on giving everyone a second chance whenever its possible.

It's a nice sentiment.  I tried the same thing.  Alex will demod you as soon as he finds out, though that could literally take months.  Very brave sir, I have to give you credit for that.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »
@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again. The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

@Butterflies: go ahead, shit for brains. You've also been outed onn FB as well as your druggie deadbeat cousin. Ha-fucking-ha.

I doubt MLA is particularly bothered about going back to WP , so it's a moot point.

As for Butterflies's cousin?..... the fuck does he have to do with all this?
Everything. Try her using his account to post as Big  Fucking Peter, her slagging him off not long after joining here about his drug-addiction, and her now using his account as a sock with the name Jimmy Hopkens. If you cunts are stupid enough to haave this manipulative cow pull the wool over your eyes, then obviously yoou lot are pretty low on the evolutionaryy scale.

Besides, who are they likely to believe? Me, who outed your bullshit behaviour or some trollope trying to impress a group of 'tardswith her piss-poor attempts at trolling?

Clue: rhetorical question. But as you lot aren't to good with rhetoricals, doesn't  say much for the collective brainpower here.

This is just one example of what he is up to, and what type of "man" he is.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »
Oh. Well, we already have a few ex-mods from WP here.

He isn't ex.  He is the one asking TCO to out members with accounts at both sites in return for a reinstatement of his account at WP.
If you had taken the time to ask me for an explanation you´d have seen that this is not the case.
Taken from my last pm exchanges with a couple of members that did take the time to do so instead of jumping to conclusions:
My reply to someone that stated that not all members here are mean/should be banned at wp:
Im aware that there are some lovely members at I^2. As a matter of fact quite a few well known posters at wp have their own account there, sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

My reply to another member that tried to help with this situation:
Hello.

Dont worry about it it was just a big misunderstanding.

Some members at I^2 have a history of planning attacks to wp so as you may understand when someone approached a community where I was an active member to say that they were planning another attack my first reaction was to tell him that I´d have a look at I^2 and see if he was onto something or not and if he was I´d make sure that was taken into consideration if he ever decided to come back to wp

Back on topic I was provided with a link this morning that proved that all his claims about an upcoming attack where made up and he is just butthurt that some of the members on that free speech site turned against him(its funny considering that he was allways saying that wp should take down the personal attack rule and members should man up).

Until then I had to keep an open mind and consider that he may be onto something.

I have been asked to avoid getting too involved into this but I already made a request to the ones that asked me to step back to make a single post there explaining my side of the story(not the first pm Ive received from a I^2 member)and you could either take my word for it or believe that Im lying for all I care.

Will try to get my word on I^2 soon and feel free to repost this message there if you wish to.

Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

All I can say on this issue at the moment

Hey, glad you could make it. I am glad you saw through the BS and I could tell he was using you and he was trying to get back at some people here.

I do see you have an open mind and I hope you stick around here and participate. It isn't against the WP rules right to attack members here from WP right? It just sounded like he was trying to get you to be corrupt and moderate members here and ban them for breaking WP rules here when there is nothing stated in the rules that you have to follow them off the forum.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:17 AM »
More evidence this is just about revenge.

@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again(WP). The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

@Butterflies: go ahead, shit for brains. You've also been outed onn FB as well as your druggie deadbeat cousin. Ha-fucking-ha.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »

@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again(WP). The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

I think Spongy understands now.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2011, 11:38:17 AM »
Another interesting exchange involving our resident aspie hater:

By this time tomorrow, my account will be gone.

Then you 'tards can make even more fools of yourselves than you are already doing.

And people are led to believe that Aspies have brains......  :hahaha: :hahaha:

If Aspies are brainless then why do you insist on being in their company?

Comedy relief.

And boredom as well.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »

I hope you're right. I hate the thought of Steve parading around fb playing the victim, and having people believe him.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2011, 11:41:52 AM »

I hope you're right. I hate the thought of Steve parading around fb playing the victim, and having people believe him.

Some will.  Nothing you can do about that.  A large percentage of the membership at WP have a victim complex and as such are more than happy to commiserate with another of their kind.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »

Ah, so the thread I made questioning my ban, the one that went 8 or 9 pages if I remember correctly, that one is still public?  It also includes answers to my questions?  Can you point me out a link, I can still access WP with a proxy and I would love to read it.
I believe that the only time I heard about that thread was when someone said they had moved it to sand at the mod chat(could be wrong since I have the tendency to wake up at odd hours and start posting and then dont remember where I posted).
I was talking about the pms we have exchanged
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:48:06 AM by spongy »

Binty

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2011, 11:49:24 AM »
I wonder why he put "diagnosed" in his WP profile  ???

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2011, 11:50:37 AM »

It's a nice sentiment.  I tried the same thing.  Alex will demod you as soon as he finds out, though that could literally take months.  Very brave sir, I have to give you credit for that.
He is free to demod me if he wishes, I believe on giving others a second chance and I wouldnt want to keep doing this job if alex contacted me about this.