Educational

Author Topic: WTF JAPAN?!  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Matarick

• Rookie (be kind to me)
Re: WTF JAPAN?!
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 02:44:28 AM »

:LMAO:

Funny as all fuck, but not true. Penty has a point. There is Anime that is adult oriented with good plots and storytelling. It's almost all movies though, and not the TV shows.

Yes. Elfen Lied was great, and it didn't have to have a hundred fucking episodes to show what happened. Unlike that piece of banal, spastic and repetitive shit Bleach.

For more grown up affair, I recomend Monster.  Has a reasonable plot and the reason why it is animated due to the setting and I doubt anybody can justify a budget for a faithful drama adaptation.

I like anime since it can be odd for a grown up mind but my inner teenager is nostalgic oddball sex comedies.  Grown ass people are not the typical market for most anime and it is intended to entice high strung high school students who are stressed about test taking and the secondary market it for those who are not as socially well off due institutionalized high unemployment rate in Japan.  Besides I enjoy my adolescent stories not involving teenaged pregnancies or Western/Abrahamic morality (outside of Super Hero comics of course).

eris

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 03:04:45 AM »
*sniff....sniff*

Offline Matarick

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 03:32:05 AM »
*sniff....sniff*

¿Nani?  Need a tissue?

eris