Educational

Author Topic: See you guys later......Or maybe sooner:/  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: See you guys later......Or maybe sooner:/
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2018, 07:55:44 AM »
I take it you two didn't get along?

Not much.

I wouldn't piss on her head if her brain was on fire. That said I don't really give that much of a fuck. I don't particularly wish her good or ill.

Isn't it odd how certain people do or don't get along? I was OK with her despite some differences. Her politics were in line with odeot and MOSW. Despite that we found things in common. She was always honest and up front with me.

I also don't agree with the politics of Cal and Rock Hound but both are decent people IMO.

Rock Hound is a straight forward, what you see is what you get guy. I can appreciate that even though we don't agree on several issues.

Cal is a trickster, a devils advocate but he's honest about that. I can appreciate that too.

odeot and MOSW on the other hand, are about as honest as Hillary or Trump, take your pick.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »
My biggest gripe with MOSW is that he is that far up Odeon's arse, he needs a flashlight (or torch as we say here).

Odeon is the Great Pretender.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »

You know me, I either have fun or I make fun. I will argue with anyone, including myself about anything or nothing. I enjoy an intellectual (even though I rarely measure up around here) intercourse, discourse, recourse, concourse, etc (choose the prefix du jour). I generally maintain a civil tone, however.
She was never like this with me.

She always came at me with hiss and fang first, spitting venom. Sometimes I did not even understand what lit her short fuse. Trying to get her to focus and answer an argument was often like trying to nail smoke to the wall.
Still, all that was entertaining and I miss her input.
 :junkie:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2018, 12:48:51 PM »
She always came at me with hiss and fang first, spitting venom. Sometimes I did not even understand what lit her short fuse.

The way I remember it, you started in with her with a grumpy old man routine. I can't be arsed to dig through old posts to find it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2018, 12:52:39 PM »
She always came at me with hiss and fang first, spitting venom. Sometimes I did not even understand what lit her short fuse.

The way I remember it, you started in with her with a grumpy old man routine. I can't be arsed to dig through old posts to find it.

As I mentioned, I either have fun or I make fun.
 :dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2018, 01:15:34 PM »

As I mentioned, I either have fun or I make fun.
 :dunno:

Sounds about right.  It seemed you were poking her with a stick to see how she would react and she didn't take that too well.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »
I wanted to plus someone, that odeon doesn't like, but, all I get is....."you can't + someone until 0.5 hours pass.  And it's been more than that.    ::)

Er, excuse me, it says I can't repeat said + without waiting 0.5 hours....I just tried it with Al and it said the same thing as I tried with scrap.  I haven't + anybody for weeks.  Petty, petty, petty and petty!

Well, I just experimented with others and it says the same thing.  Guess I won't be using that option anymore.   :lol1: :lol1:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:47:06 AM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2018, 01:12:06 AM »
The 0.5 hr karma delay has been the case for ages and wasn't my decision. But it's always easier to whine if you're Ozy, isn't it? ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2018, 02:15:00 AM »
I wanted to plus someone, that odeon doesn't like, but, all I get is....."you can't + someone until 0.5 hours pass.  And it's been more than that.    ::)

Er, excuse me, it says I can't repeat said + without waiting 0.5 hours....I just tried it with Al and it said the same thing as I tried with scrap.  I haven't + anybody for weeks.  Petty, petty, petty and petty!

Well, I just experimented with others and it says the same thing.  Guess I won't be using that option anymore.   :lol1: :lol1:
Eh? Just looked at the karma logs and it shows that you have given karma. That 0.5 thing applies to everyone.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2018, 03:10:48 AM »
I take the piss sometimes. It may not always be obvious.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2018, 03:56:56 AM »

I think you are too stupid for subtle.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2018, 06:19:22 AM »

OK. Bye bye!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:27 AM »

Eh? Just looked at the karma logs and it shows that you have given karma. That 0.5 thing applies to everyone.

I know it does, but, as I said, I'm probably misreading or whatever.  Thanks for checking, it just seemed the karma I was giving did not appear to go thru.  I'll drop the subject now.  Thanks!   8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2018, 11:35:02 AM »
I thought this was the "See you later" thread.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »

I know it does, but, as I said, I'm probably misreading or whatever.  Thanks for checking, it just seemed the karma I was giving did not appear to go thru.  I'll drop the subject now.  Thanks!   8)

"Sorry, Odeon, I was wrong." No?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein