Educational

Author Topic: Oh Father I got a question to make  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Oh Father I got a question to make
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »
I'm not sure if it actually is causing problems or not.

Gotta say though it is pretty funny seeing everyone have a complete sentence with BIG FUCKING PETER stuck right in the middle.  :zoinks:

Now when I think of Steve, I see a giant prancing multi-coloured penis. I think the image is rather fitting :2thumbsup:

Oddly the file I have saved on my laptop calls it a "llama" :O_o:

I've seen it before so I think it's some kind of meme , The Professor'll probably know more.

Squid: the text was fine. The movement and flashing colours are probably giving some people problems, and it may be slowing things down. Just cos Butterflies and MLA are staining their undies over the text didn't mean you had to cater for them.

Soph tried using smilies to replace words on zOMG a few years ago. While it was funny at first, it because annoying when used out of context.

I actually did it on my own accord , personally I found the big fucking peter thing kind of boring , plus I wanted to see if words only could be used as smiley codes.

If it causes too much of a problem I'll remove it till I can find a smaller.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »
Squid: the text was fine. The movement and flashing colours are probably giving some people problems, and it may be slowing things down. Just cos Butterflies and MLA are staining their undies over the text didn't mean you had to cater for them.

Soph tried using smilies to replace words on zOMG a few years ago. While it was funny at first, it because annoying when used out of context.

I said your use of this phrase was boring and annoying, then I used it a couple of times to make jokes at your expense.  That said, I have not engaged in this argument even part way.  If you want me to you can keep dragging my name into it.   :viking:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »

I said your use of this phrase was boring and annoying, then I used it a couple of times to make jokes at your expense.  That said, I have not engaged in this argument even part way.  If you want me to you can keep dragging my name into it.   :viking:

OK, fair enough. Apparently Butterflies is a hypocrite though, considering she was complaing about it and turned into a big fucking peter herself. What a loser.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »

OK, fair enough. Apparently Butterflies is a hypocrite though, considering she was complaing about it and turned into a big fucking peter herself. What a loser.

I don't see what your second comment has to do with the first  :dunno:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 07:31:00 PM »
AFF is starting to feel weird now :(

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
I'm sorry for my stupidity in the past, but right now I just need somewhere to think.

P7PSP

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »
I'm sorry for my stupidity in the past, but right now I just need somewhere to think.
Don't worry about it. Lots of stupid things get posted here.

eris

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 07:52:46 PM »

I honestly thought it as a joke :D Such poor syntax then asking why there are stupid people lol.

But who cares ? I spell like a 12 year old. I aint smert nieter.

Osensitive1

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »
What's weird?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
What's weird?

A forum full of autistic people wasn't weird to begin with?