Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 159502 times)

TheoK

Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1920 on: July 19, 2012, 01:45:52 PM »
Don't even the criminals have guns in the UK? In Sweden the cops and the criminals have guns. "Ordinary" citizens may actually have a 9mm after two years(!) in a shooting club, gold medal in shooting etc etc. Though there is of course no right to carry it in self-defense  :facepalm2:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #1921 on: July 19, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
We do have armed units.  You got no reason to remember this,  but the riots of last year were triggered in London due to an unarmed man getting shot dead by police.

Yeah, criminals have guns too.  Guns round here are illegal and are traded for more than they are worth. 
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #1922 on: July 19, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »
Gun laws are great, aren't they? The pigs and the criminals have guns. Honest people are unarmed or have guns on the mercy of the powers-that-be.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1923 on: July 19, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
^ yup.  you phrased that spot on.  :police:
blah blah blah

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1924 on: July 19, 2012, 03:01:44 PM »
Other than a licensed and regularly renewed shotty, the only guns are either in the hands of criminals  or people who actually build and test fire gauss guns/railguns for fun..although if those are seen by the filth they will be nicked and if they are VERY fucking lucky, jailed.

Hell, apparently, a recent widow who had forgotten to hand in her late husband's WWII (hell, it might have been WWI service revolver, that she did not know was even there, was 'lucky' enough to be 'let off' with only a short jail term, rather than adding ten years for every round in 'her' possession. Hell, they even remanded me after finding blank cartridges (amongst other stuff) which are totally legal, and do not require a license, damn..apparently in this country, patching a hole in an old, damaged firework constitutes an IED. They used that against me too.

And being a chemist for a hobby, and owning your own lab? christ you must be either a drug cook or a terrorist...hell they would have called me both if they could have got away with it. If I want to get high, hell I can read, hell I can speak two different languages (one of which cannot BE written, I speak ASL sign as well...or is that a criminal offense also....if the filth found out your spesh it probably is. Fucking pigs. The only good pig is a living one, or in a bacon sandwich or other pork product..and none of those come from any that, sadly it is legal to hunt and kill for sport....personally I think they need to legalize predator sport hunting, yautja style...if you die on the hunt having made a kill, then it is honorable. If it is made with a blade, with your quarry having seen you and been given a sporting chance, all the more so)

Here...in public, you CAN legally carry a penknife, as long as none of the knife blades on it are no longer than 3 inches and it isn't a lock knife, folding knives with non-locking thumb pegs for a fast release are also illlegal.

And the cunts prosecute people who kill in their own homes, if they kill an armed attacker in fear for their life, such as that poor farmer tony martin, who pulled a 12ga on some burglars, thinking he was going to die, possibly with any family he had, don't know if there was any family there or not, but he was jailed, and got released on appeal.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

TheoK

« Reply #1925 on: July 19, 2012, 03:07:18 PM »
Almost the same in Sweden. The courts don't like if you kill some waste-of-oxygen who rapes your daughter in her own bedroom 3 o'clock in the morning. Hell, you should have given him limonade and cookies  :facepalm2:

You might actually have a 6cm long pennknife here too in public. Great.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1926 on: July 19, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
hehe in my youth i was arrested (not charged) for being in the same fucking room as someone else who had a teeny weeny bit of 2 n 4  (for benefit of foreigners it is cockney slang for draw, solids, soap, resin etc)

Anyway i had this bullet belt,  it cost me quite a bit at the time if i remember, 
well they only took it off me, confiscated it!  ffs - it was a fashion accessory.  Funniest thing about it was my belt was different to the one in pic ^  mine was powder coated bright fucking pink!

So was my hair at the time.  Fascist bastards.  I had a ticket for it but when i went to get it back (they said they needed to test each bullet) they had lost my belt.  My pretty pink bullet belt.  :tard:
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #1927 on: July 19, 2012, 03:32:51 PM »
You see. That's why cops oughta die :arrr:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1928 on: July 19, 2012, 03:50:55 PM »
 :indeed:

Anyway, today i took the urchin for his weekly horse riding lesson.

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Oh, the boy did just fine, he loves it.   It was just, meh,  i keep seeing phallic symbols and even the most innocent places seem littered with cock shaped objects.   So......a stables wasn't really the best place for me today.  Oh Lord, i spent the whole time fiddling with my boot cus i didn't know where to look.  Too many stallions  :o :o :o

Holy fuck,  just gimme the blinkers, i need them.  :orly:
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #1929 on: July 19, 2012, 04:08:44 PM »

Oh, the boy did just fine, he loves it.   It was just, meh,  i keep seeing phallic symbols and even the most innocent places seem littered with cock shaped objects.   So......a stables wasn't really the best place for me today.  Oh Lord, i spent the whole time fiddling with my boot cus i didn't know where to look.  Too many stallions  :o :o :o

You are quite the horndog bodie.  :laugh:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1930 on: July 19, 2012, 04:25:06 PM »

Well, it is a cross i have to bear or is it bare?  :headbang2:
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #1931 on: July 19, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »

Well, it is a cross i have to bear or is it bare?  :headbang2:
All of the above love. < that use is a Britishism.  :hyke:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1932 on: July 19, 2012, 08:10:01 PM »
I went out and did errands
Worked on stuff for the flea market
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #1933 on: July 19, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
Goofed off and then it was time for bed. Now I need to post in class discussion really \quick before showering.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1934 on: July 20, 2012, 03:08:29 AM »
Not a lot. Maybe I should. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein