Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157596 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1425 on: May 10, 2012, 10:28:04 AM »
Worked. Did a sales pitch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1426 on: May 10, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
Bought some duck canvas and heavy duty thread to repair a backpack on wheels.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1427 on: May 10, 2012, 02:14:24 PM »
Bid work on a renovation
Picked up materials
Dropped my work trailer off on a jobsite
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1428 on: May 10, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »
Or if you tape a bunch of sodium chlorate weedkiller and sugar to a propane tank, then it can be used to un-repair just about anything xd

Not sure whats causing the seizures. Something is causing myoclonic episodes. I did see a neurologist a while back, who just said it was a tic. Which is certainly is nothing of the kind. I might not be a neurologist, but I know my shit, so to speak, and I can tell the bloody difference. Tics can be voluntarily delayed...and they do not cause memory loss.

Got a letter today too from the pigs. My bail, which I was meant to go to a whole load of trouble to get to at 11am tomorrow has been canceled. Time to get my stuff back. Pricks stole my pramiracetam, some alpha-methyltryptamine, some 5-methoxy-n,n-diallyltryptamine, desoxypipradrol, my dart rifle, air pistol and revolver.

Typical...they take the piss, have me on bail for ages, then just drop it. This time, I am going to find out how to sue the cunting babyfucker rat-bastard cock-nibbling sons of gutterbegotten slut bitches. Way too tempting the moment I get my rifle back, to cap the copper in the family jewels with a dart tipped in something nasty. Or better yet, just throw some acid in the bastard's face.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1429 on: May 11, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »
Not a lot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1430 on: May 11, 2012, 02:09:20 AM »
Too early to do much yet. Although I have unavoidable govt. forms to fill in. I hate few things worse than having to deal with that sort of bollocks. I suppose I should get to it though.

P7PSP

« Reply #1431 on: May 11, 2012, 02:25:39 AM »
Met PSP went to the Brisbane Art Museum, Brisbane Museum and Modern Art Museum and had lunch at a place by Griffith University. PSP is nice IRL just like she is here.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:00 AM »
Just getting ready to do a small scale test run for the synthesis of a novel piperazine-based AMPAkine, sunifiram, aka DM-235. Using the Schotten-Bauman amide synthesis protocol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schotten-Baumann_reaction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunifiram

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2012, 12:38:52 PM »
Went back to the hospital for a lumbar puncture. The single most awful thing I have ever experienced.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
Went back to the hospital for a lumbar puncture. The single most awful thing I have ever experienced.

At least it is done now.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »

The PR has had 2 of them.  The one when she was 7 months old, she was brought back to the room by the nurse.  She was totally distraught, crying beyond belief and we had to literally pry her fingers out of the nurse's uniforn so I could hold her.  The second time she was having febrile seizures and I don't think she felt a thing.  In either case I know it's traumatic.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »

The PR has had 2 of them.  The one when she was 7 months old, she was brought back to the room by the nurse.  She was totally distraught, crying beyond belief and we had to literally pry her fingers out of the nurse's uniforn so I could hold her.  The second time she was having febrile seizures and I don't think she felt a thing.  In either case I know it's traumatic.

Technically I've now had it almost twice. First time they had me lying on my side when they stuck the needle in me. It hit all kinds of nerves on its way, sending jolts through first my left leg, then my right, one millimetre at a time, until the pain was so fucking horrendous that they had to abort.

The second time, I was sitting up and leaning forward hugging a pillow. I tried to suffocate myself, it seems, I was in shock, but they got through and tapped enough of the fluid off me while I still knew who I was, vaguely at least.

I've never experienced anything anywhere near it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »
Blew insulation into the walls of a house that was over 100 years old
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
Remind me never to have a lumbar puncture. Nasty.

I've got part of the work on my sunifiram done. ATM its looking like a pinkish paste, consisting of n-benzoylpiperazine. Blame the OTC de-worming treatment source of piperazine for the color, it needs recrystallizing,  then a melting point determining.

This is just a test run though really, I'll buy a few grams of n-BOC protected piperazine and get a much purer product, much quicker.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=57a1c05430&view=att&th=1373e3b9163f28a7&attid=0.2&disp=thd&realattid=f_h23vlkrs1&zw

Lets see if using gmail as an image host works....I can't get to the results for 'free image hosting' etc. via google thanks to some pain in the arse spyware redirecting my searches to 'abnow.com'

P7PSP

« Reply #1439 on: May 12, 2012, 03:59:55 AM »

Technically I've now had it almost twice. First time they had me lying on my side when they stuck the needle in me. It hit all kinds of nerves on its way, sending jolts through first my left leg, then my right, one millimetre at a time, until the pain was so fucking horrendous that they had to abort.

The second time, I was sitting up and leaning forward hugging a pillow. I tried to suffocate myself, it seems, I was in shock, but they got through and tapped enough of the fluid off me while I still knew who I was, vaguely at least.

I've never experienced anything anywhere near it.
:zombiefuck: