Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157805 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1380 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:29 PM »
Landed in Sydney, found the New South Wales Electrician's Union tried to buy 3 t shirts from them. They were having none of that, gave me 6 t shirts, 3 ball caps, numerous pens, 3 belt buckles and some other shit. I am keeping some of this and mailing the balance to my local union with a request that they reciprocate in kind. Went to the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park, bought a kangaroo leather hat. I love this fucking place! Aussies are cool even if they talk funny.  :hahaha: :zoinks: Gotta go now, will post pics when I get back. Will see Sir_Les tomorrow morning sometime.  :thumbup:

Awesome. I am drinking bourbon and decided to do an all-nighter.
I will be catching a taxi at 5 catching a coach at about 6;00 and a three hour drive to Sydney and then catch up with PPK.
Could be alright I reckon.

I hope both of you enjoy yourselves.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1381 on: May 04, 2012, 03:42:02 PM »
Worked on  a house in New Haven Ct
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1382 on: May 04, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
Landed in Sydney, found the New South Wales Electrician's Union tried to buy 3 t shirts from them. They were having none of that, gave me 6 t shirts, 3 ball caps, numerous pens, 3 belt buckles and some other shit. I am keeping some of this and mailing the balance to my local union with a request that they reciprocate in kind. Went to the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park, bought a kangaroo leather hat. I love this fucking place! Aussies are cool even if they talk funny.  :hahaha: :zoinks: Gotta go now, will post pics when I get back. Will see Sir_Les tomorrow morning sometime.  :thumbup:

Awesome. I am drinking bourbon and decided to do an all-nighter.
I will be catching a taxi at 5 catching a coach at about 6;00 and a three hour drive to Sydney and then catch up with PPK.
Could be alright I reckon.

Dang, I just missed you.

Hope you can catch some sleep in that coach.

Poor PPK. Sir Les with no sleep.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1383 on: May 04, 2012, 05:06:41 PM »
Very cool!

However you shouldnt hang out with sir_les. dudes a idiot, he'll probably try kissing you or turning ghey on you. i'd much rather spend the evening with a hot aussie prostitute than him. I'm shure you'll figure it out, :blonde:
:skywarp:

P7PSP

« Reply #1384 on: May 05, 2012, 12:44:24 AM »
Yes Hyke he is a PITA.  :laugh:

Very cool!

However you shouldnt hang out with sir_les. dudes a idiot, he'll probably try kissing you or turning ghey on you. i'd much rather spend the evening with a hot aussie prostitute than him. I'm shure you'll figure it out, :blonde:
He said I am too old Richard.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1385 on: May 05, 2012, 12:51:09 AM »
Yes Hyke he is a PITA.  :laugh:

Very cool!

He said I am too old Richard.

Yes he is a pain in the arse....in fact I think he is asleep already.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1386 on: May 05, 2012, 03:39:43 AM »

Sounds like a fun place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1387 on: May 05, 2012, 08:09:30 AM »
As Cat in a hat said "It is fun to hav fun but you need to know how" I think that getting your morality from works of fiction is an integral part to devloping the personality and character. That is why some people read the bible. I read Dr Seuss. Each to their own.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1388 on: May 05, 2012, 08:29:17 AM »
Landed in Sydney, found the New South Wales Electrician's Union tried to buy 3 t shirts from them. They were having none of that, gave me 6 t shirts, 3 ball caps, numerous pens, 3 belt buckles and some other shit. I am keeping some of this and mailing the balance to my local union with a request that they reciprocate in kind.  Went to the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park, bought a kangaroo leather hat. I love this fucking place! Aussies are cool even if they talk funny.  :hahaha: :zoinks: Gotta go now, will post pics when I get back. Will see Sir_Les tomorrow morning sometime.  :thumbup:

Glad you are being made welcome, post a pic of yourself wearing that hat!  :headbang:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1389 on: May 05, 2012, 08:47:08 AM »
As Cat in a hat said "It is fun to hav fun but you need to know how" I think that getting your morality from works of fiction is an integral part to devloping the personality and character. That is why some people read the bible. I read Dr Seuss. Each to their own.

:LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1390 on: May 06, 2012, 07:16:56 PM »
Cleaned out alot of my crap from my room. trash mostly, getitng things in order for my move!  :thumbup:
:skywarp:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1391 on: May 06, 2012, 07:34:08 PM »
Cleaned out alot of my crap from my room. trash mostly, getitng things in order for my move!  :thumbup:

I've been doing the same for about the last 7 hours ... mostly paper clutter.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1392 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:31 PM »
laundry, fed the family, watched TV, did some mending.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1393 on: May 06, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »
Waking the lot, or rather wake only one, the other has been awake since 4 am. (about the time I finally was relaxed enough to fall asleep....)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1394 on: May 06, 2012, 11:30:52 PM »
Worked on a grinding/buffing work station I am making
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw