Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157329 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1365 on: May 02, 2012, 05:02:46 PM »
Crawled around in the eves of a house blowing insulation down the outside walls
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1366 on: May 02, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »
I'd sooner somebody shove a rusty fork up his arse sideways, and put him to bed (that is. with concrete boots on, to sleep with the fishes.

And bodie...exposed himself? A-thats your job m'ilady, (one hopes :P) and B-krapkunt exposing himself to be a mardy little HIV-riddled cum stain on the rim of the filthy public toilet of humanity? no need for exposure, its totally self evident. Everybody already knew he was a total fucking gobshite. Personally I rates he is I2's next meadow.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1367 on: May 02, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »
:yawn: This thread got a bit boring, all of the sudden...

Indeed.  Hey, I know, tell us about yourself!  What kind of work do you do?  :orly:

Like I said before: I r not employed.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1368 on: May 03, 2012, 09:31:46 AM »
I'd sooner somebody shove a rusty fork up his arse sideways, and put him to bed (that is. with concrete boots on, to sleep with the fishes.

And bodie...exposed himself? A-thats your job m'ilady, (one hopes :P) and B-krapkunt exposing himself to be a mardy little HIV-riddled cum stain on the rim of the filthy public toilet of humanity? no need for exposure, its totally self evident. Everybody already knew he was a total fucking gobshite. Personally I rates he is I2's next meadow.

I think you need to let go of some things.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1369 on: May 03, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »

I think you need to let go of some things.

:plus: for stating the obvious. :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1370 on: May 03, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
Oh wait, he actually thinks that he has the capacity to harm my reputation with you guys? He wasn't just joking?

I suspect he wasn't. Funny guy, isn't he?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1371 on: May 03, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »
I went to PT for my knee and neck.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1372 on: May 03, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
Hope whatever is troubling you improves soon, callaway.

Me? resting, with the portable cooler on maximum, its been too hot. I don't cope with heat too well, it just drains and incapacitates me. So I've been sprawled out on my bed, wearing nothing but the metal in my face, popped a couple of sleepers...went down at night to drink some banana and chocolate milk, and a couple of yogurts. Then back to sleep, waiting for the mail man to get here tomorrow.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1373 on: May 03, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »

the mind boggles at the possible (I2) explanations as to why your knee and neck need PT.  However it happened, hope you had fun doing it, but probably not.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1374 on: May 03, 2012, 09:42:54 PM »
Hope whatever is troubling you improves soon, callaway.

the mind boggles at the possible (I2) explanations as to why your knee and neck need PT.  However it happened, hope you had fun doing it, but probably not.

I fell at the park a month ago and my knee and neck weren't getting better with just anti-inflammatories.  The PT used heat and massage on my neck and an ultrasound and some sort of cortisone thing that stung like a bee on my knee.  He also showed me some stretching and strengthening exercises to do every day at home.

P7PSP

« Reply #1375 on: May 03, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
Landed in Sydney, found the New South Wales Electrician's Union tried to buy 3 t shirts from them. They were having none of that, gave me 6 t shirts, 3 ball caps, numerous pens, 3 belt buckles and some other shit. I am keeping some of this and mailing the balance to my local union with a request that they reciprocate in kind. Went to the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park, bought a kangaroo leather hat. I love this fucking place! Aussies are cool even if they talk funny.  :hahaha: :zoinks: Gotta go now, will post pics when I get back. Will see Sir_Les tomorrow morning sometime.  :thumbup:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1376 on: May 04, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »

Landed in Sydney, found the New South Wales Electrician's Union tried to buy 3 t shirts from them. They were having none of that, gave me 6 t shirts, 3 ball caps, numerous pens, 3 belt buckles and some other shit. I am keeping some of this and mailing the balance to my local union with a request that they reciprocate in kind. Went to the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park, bought a kangaroo leather hat. I love this fucking place! Aussies are cool even if they talk funny.  :hahaha: :zoinks: Gotta go now, will post pics when I get back. Will see Sir_Les tomorrow morning sometime.  :thumbup:

That's awesome.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1377 on: May 04, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »

Watch out for the chain-saw wielding maniacs  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1378 on: May 04, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »

Awesome. I am drinking bourbon and decided to do an all-nighter.
I will be catching a taxi at 5 catching a coach at about 6;00 and a three hour drive to Sydney and then catch up with PPK.
Could be alright I reckon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1379 on: May 04, 2012, 11:36:38 AM »
I found very excite borat soundtrack sale