Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157913 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #8325 on: May 22, 2017, 03:27:28 AM »
Went to college and worked on an assignment. Had lots of questions about routers, the OSI Model and networking a small office.
Came home, did the dishes and had a nap
Got up, ate a pie and now here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8326 on: May 22, 2017, 12:36:45 PM »
Accidently clicked the "Report to moderator" link on here again. Did it yesterday too.

We'll have to report you now. :zoinks:

You were one of them. Don't make me carry it through!

Will you report me for reporting you after you almost reported somebody?

Yes. :police:

Oh no. I promise to be good! :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8327 on: May 22, 2017, 08:30:05 PM »
Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Took the boyfriend to the train station. Cooked. Took Monkeygirl to her Dad's apartment. Went out for ice cream with Monkeyboy while we waited for the house to be vacated.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8328 on: May 22, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »
Organized paperwork to be mailed
Worked clearing up the kitchen
Cleared out the last shelf of the freezer
Grocery shopped
Cut up and re-packaged one pound of spicy pork sausage into 5 packages for red (kidney) bean seasoning and re-package one pack of 5 top cut pork chops into 2 packages.  Froze them
Did piddling chores
Made needed phone call and received an important phone call
Thought a lot
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8329 on: May 22, 2017, 11:35:45 PM »
Coffee.
Coffee.
Coffee.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8330 on: May 23, 2017, 08:27:18 AM »
Well I'd say yes, on the whole, at least, the auties and some of the aspies I've been with, the auties mostly though have been great lovers. Although, some of the auties have been kinda...horny but impassive in a strange kinda way. As if still in quite their own world and using you as a sex toy. One autie girl I dated, she was having dinner in a restaurant and having me finger her at the same time, keeping on eating dinner, and getting fingered at the same time as if it were just another run of the mill day. You couldn't tell from her face that there was anything going on other than her eating her meal. Just..businesslike if that makes sense. Was kinda hot though. Real cute girl too, Kanner's autie, looks wise, long and leggy brunette, long hair, always tied back in a ponytail, don't think I've ever seen her with it any other way. Very, very thin, perfect boobs, not large, perfect in size, shape and who they are attached to. Her family HATED me though, parents did, her father even slammed the door in my face a few times too, they didn't like AT ALL that I was dating her. Never treated her with anything but the utmost respect (she certainly wasn't being taken advantage of, etc. She was very spesh, but she was treated as and thought of as my equal, and loved dearly. Her sister was the only one in the family apart from the girl herself though who was civil to me. She was NT I think, although could have been aspie, didn't know her that well, punk rocker type lass with piercings everywhere, so unsurprisingly, much more open minded, and she was decent to me when the rest of the family were complete pricks. Like telling me my then g/f was out, when it was late at night and I KNEW she was in the house because she knew I was coming and we arranged to meet. Fuck her parents though, fuck 'em with a sharp pointy stick, because they'd do that, after I'd taken a rail journey then walked across a fucking city to see this girl, only to have her father slam the door in my face. IIRC even threatened me before. After I'd made all that effort to come and see the girl, to make the world she inhabits a finer place and to bring joy to her in every way that I could possibly achieve, making her my primary aim and focus in life, and her wellbeing and happiness the blood in my veins and breath in my lungs.  Stupid father couldn't or wouldn't see it though, he was just a complete arsehole about it all. I'd only get to speak to the g/f on the phone if she picked up herself or if not, if I was  lucky enough to get her sis on the line instead, she'd pass the phone on, her mom sometimes would, sometimes shut me out.

When I'm with someone,I'll go to the gates of hell and back if I love them, and  I won't date somebody if I don't think them worth that.  Never had a gf who shared my special interest in chem/bio/pharmaceutical chemistry and psychopharmacology though, although the classic autie ex fiancee of the two girls I've been engaged to, she did take an interest, although she wasn't a chemist etc. herself, she seemed supportive of my hobby(s), as unconventional as they perhaps are. Hers was star trek (I share her liking for it though). Her mother (never met the father, don't even know if he was still around) I don't think she liked me much either, but she was at least civil and decent towards me, and didn't try and interfere despite her being a hell of a lot younger than I was, didn't try and stop me when my ex fiancee invited me into the house, or for that matter, up into her bedroom unsupervised (thankfully. Probably just as well for her too since chances are she wouldn't have wanted to see her young 'innocent' (hah my ass she was! if her mom had ever seen the trek fanfic stuff she wrote, or knew of the things she'd have me to do with and to her, she'd have had quite the revelation, probably of a very unwelcome kind too. She was a real kinky little devil, who at her age oughtn't to have even known the words for the things she'd ask for. I actually had to turn her down on one occasion, despite how much I wanted to accede to her will and please her, because I'd almost certainly have been reported to the filth, and if that had happened, I'd have done time for being with her.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8331 on: May 25, 2017, 12:01:39 PM »

Went to my daughter's piano recital.
Took a decent nap.

Watched it rain all day.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8332 on: May 25, 2017, 01:19:41 PM »
Catching up on things around the house, teaching.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8333 on: May 26, 2017, 12:25:47 PM »
Worked. Walked the dog. Fed the family. Posted here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8334 on: May 26, 2017, 02:16:53 PM »
Clean, cooked, taught, ran errands. Fridays are always busy.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8335 on: May 27, 2017, 02:19:53 AM »
No a lot just yet. It's morning.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8336 on: May 27, 2017, 06:17:02 AM »
  Gotten up, had breakfast and :coffee: and taken my meds.  Posted here and elsewhere.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8337 on: May 27, 2017, 07:10:19 AM »
Cooked eggs for the dogs and fed them. Gave the beast her morning meds. Took my meds. Had breakfast. It's only 9am.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8338 on: May 27, 2017, 04:22:18 PM »
Meds, fed, cut up some old clothes for rags, cleaned the bathroom, filled out forms, took out trash, cleaned the garbage can, bathed, tired hands now.  They're my weakest area now.  Not the fingers, just the muscles in the hand.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8339 on: May 27, 2017, 07:01:05 PM »
Stayed home today. Did not go to the track. Not much going on at the Indy track, parade and shit, legends honored, etc.  Not much race car stuff.

Yesterday was awesome! Some two hundred twenty seven mile per hour practice runs by many drivers (about three hundred sixty five Kilometers per hour).

They also had a competition between the pit crews.

I will be there very early for race day.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:05:11 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.