Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157811 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #7530 on: August 30, 2016, 12:16:21 AM »
  I've done a lot of thinking, as I usually do.  :tard:

What sort of thinking? :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #7531 on: August 30, 2016, 03:51:24 AM »
Aww nooo! not only should cats not be eaten, the PR is lovely, and deserves far nicer things than cats (from a comestible point of view) of course living ones are different:P *sends her a squeeze:)* Sorry to hear she's been in pain. I really hope she's not in any way badly sick. And just as much, the sooner her being miserable is at an end, the happier I will be. Do wish her well for me QV. *Big Hug*

Picking up my meds today this morning proved a royal fuckabout though. Really, really fucking major twatting about.

First, we drove up to the doctors surgery, on early-morning post-ictal autopilot (not me behind the wheel:P) and finding it closed due to bank holiday. So go back home again, grab my scripts, on the coffee table in the lounge. Oops. Go back out to pharmacy I usually pick them up at 8am and finding the place closed until ten. So go home, look up local places with pharmacies that are open early. Because I need my anticonvulsant in particular, and my morphia, my oxy of course, and clonidine to suppress adrenal activity (of the catecholaminergic type not the mineralo-/glucocorticoid (corticosteroid) type that is) in particular. So we go to the local supermarket first. The pharmacy is open but the person there has not yet received their key to the controlled drugs storage. And while chlormethiazole the anticonvulsant therapy I use, is not a controlled drug, presumably because it is old fashioned and indeed little used at all these days in general, many places do not even carry it in stock whatsoever now, its quite hard to get hold of any at all in fact, although the place that was closed, does make sure to keep it in stock because they know I need it and they know I have it on repeat prescription. So, off to another early opening pharmacy on the bank holiday, they have my painkillers. I receive those but cannot get the other stuff, nor chlormethiazole, the pain meds of course, take the edge off my requirement for the early morning dose, when I wait still for the morphine until later, and instead snort a bigger dose of oxycodone IR powder from capsules bitten open and poured into my palm, make like snuff with it, got it into circulation quickly and effectively. Minutes rather than half an hour at least. Nice. Feel better immediately forthwith. Climb back into car, suppress several head-rocker sneezes to avoid losing the oxy to the atmosphere.

Then by this time, the regular pharmacy begins to open, so we head there rather than home. Pick my heminevrin up (the chlormethiazole, in the freebase capsule form) and the rest of the goods requisite. So all in all one hell of a clusterfuck quite honestly. Immediately swallow a pair of heminevrin, and pop a couple of adrenal suppressants, and feel much better as soon as the adrenal storm I'd been beginning to start feeling start to bare its fangs dies down and the chlormethiazole caps burst in my throat. I like the way they do that, because the base form of the drug at least (I've never had the syrup kind, the ethanedisulfonate [or in pharmaceutical industrial parlance, termed 'edisylate'] salt of the drug) kinda burns going down. Not in a painful way, or like vodka that stings, but a rather lovely feeling hot, warming and tingling sensation. So I never take them with water or a drink to wash them down because I want them to remain down in my oesophagus, because that way they can warm me inside whilst undergoing rapid absorption and onset, due to the highly lipophilic properties of the chlormethiazole freebase. 'Tis nice. Especially when picking up prescriptions in the early morning during the later months in the year especially when it gets blistering cold outside, and particularly so when its early in the morning. Like a handwarmer pack, only for the face/neck/chest area and that operates from the INSIDE:autism: Trust someone spesh to come up with something like that eh?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7532 on: August 30, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
Worked. Spent some time researching new speaker elements for the garage.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7533 on: August 30, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »

About how to deal with the boss and other people like her. :heisenberg:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7534 on: August 30, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »

About how to deal with the boss and other people like her. :heisenberg:

Itching powder? :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7535 on: August 30, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »
Usual stuff, meal making, chauffeuring.

The grocery salvage store had a sale on orange tag items.  BOGO.  Scored a lot of bargains for just under $15.  Among them 10 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese for 20 cents each.  It's not gourmet, but it's like Vern's wife:  Hot, fast and cheap.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7536 on: August 30, 2016, 05:49:43 PM »
Began working on a garage with an apartment above and when I got home I installed a safety cage thingy behind the passenger seat in my van to keep stuff in the back from flying forward and hurting the passenger if I stop quickly
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7537 on: August 30, 2016, 06:55:26 PM »
Began working on a garage with an apartment above and when I got home I installed a safety cage thingy behind the passenger seat in my van to keep stuff in the back from flying forward and hurting the passenger if I stop quickly

I always wanted a van with a cage when I was younger.  >:D

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7538 on: August 30, 2016, 07:03:13 PM »
homework
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7539 on: August 31, 2016, 12:03:21 AM »
Got up and had coffee, and that's about it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7540 on: August 31, 2016, 12:34:16 AM »
Took my son to his new school to register him again which turns out we didn't have to do but at least they got a copy of the birth certificate and proof of residence from me and then we walked around the school together.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7541 on: August 31, 2016, 12:56:14 AM »
Whats with the re-registering thing kit?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7542 on: August 31, 2016, 02:11:20 AM »
Got woken up by Kayleigh who wanted breakfast at Macca's. So we went there and afterwards we went to the main shops which are mostly torn down and fenced off for renovations. I saw many things I would like at Big W so I will go back next week after I am paid.

I bought Kayleigh a micro SD card for her new phone which hasn't arrived in the mail yet.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7543 on: August 31, 2016, 05:45:47 AM »
Got up and had coffee, and that's about it.

Nothing wrong with that!  It's the perfect way to begin a day! :coffee:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7544 on: August 31, 2016, 06:39:59 AM »
She woke YOU because SHE needed food? why didn't she just go and get some? she isn't the type that expects people to chew it for them and then vomit it up into their open beaks, I hope? I've known someone like that and aside from her being an utterly beyond redemption horrible psychotic borderline bitch queen shat forth by Satan himself she, when she HAD some money given her, kept bloody well refusing to go to, coincidentally enough, macDs. I could sympathize and understand at first, but only up to a point, said point being until she was familiar enough with the (extremely simple, a straight road, an unmistakeable course change and keep at it until another one is about the most complicated bit of the route. Takes a little time due to covering distance from points to points but thats as tough as it gets), damn obnoxious tit kept trying to insist I get up out of bed and take her there (on foot, so not getting her there any faster, and indeed possibly slower courtesy of joint issues and nerve damage.

Like hell do I want to go about getting up before 10AM, I need my SLEEP, not to go buggering about on some pointless errand like that. Every minute spent on a fuckabout like that is a minute I could have spent far better by sticking my head under the pillow and muttering 'go away' :D