Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2577/2582) > >>

Genesis:
Fixed myself some Lunch, about to check the mail, and then pay for a metro ticket to get to the meeting point to meet with Mom.

DirtDawg:
Not today, but yesterday, I finished the old cast iron huge electric motor. I completely restored it! New everything, even paint.

A buddy had come by a couple of weeks ago and offered me $$$.

I called and he was here in half an hour. Showed him all about how to change it from 110V to 220V, and reminded him that all the oil zerks are superglued shut, since I replaced the old style bearings with modern sealed units.

Guy did not even balk. I made 190 bucks for doing something I love to do.
He is a decent fellow, now runs a multi generational family fabrication business, promised me a tour and some affordable fabrication work soon.
 :headbang2:

Gopher Gary:
Yesterday I grocery shopped, fueled the car, and paid bills. Today I did my Saturday housework. :hadron: I also went shopping with my momma and bought three new shirts and a pair of shoes, using the money the boy gave me for Mother's Day. :heart: I also got a head start on tomorrow's cleaning task, and I deep dusted in the boy's room since he's out with friends tonight, so now I wont have to bother him tomorrow.  :thumbup:

Gopher Gary:
I deep dusted the house. :hadron: I also cooked dinner because Sugarbutt was totally pooped after he got back from his hobby activities. :roses:

renaeden:
It was salvos day today, I was there from 11am to 5pm. I didn't find any clothes for me but I found Kayleigh a pair of gym pants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version