Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2566/2582) > >>

Gopher Gary:
Yesterday I did my Saturday housework and vacuumed the cars. :hadron: My Sunday spring cleaning cycle doesn't start again for another month and I've already done everything in this cycle, so I don't have anything scheduled to do today. I'll probably find something.  :dunno:

DirtDawg:
Not today, but yesterday!
Out walking the dog I came across a community yard sale. Had to stop!
Bought a shotgun, but that's not odd. That's pure 100% American Patriotism!
Carried that home, no problem. Indiana respects Our Second Amendment Right more than most pansy ass liberal states!!
I can walk down the street with a shotgun.

But MOST importantly, I came across my next project! I also found an old '50s era Baldor 1&1/2 HP motor offered as junk for two bucks.  Old fellow selling it said it was worth over forty buck as scap metal and was hoping someone else would take it to the dump for him.

It turns and it's a Baldor. Not much can go wrong that I can't fix! Almost eighty pounds though. More than I care to pick up very often, let alone carry more than a few steps.
Paid for it, gave him an extra buck to hold it while I went to get my car.

Got it home and on my bench. It has had a hamfist in there doing something, maybe trying to reverse the motor without Clue One on hand.
But just getting under the connection plate allowed me to confirm all the stator windings are good. Needs bearings really bad and lots of thrust control work, but this old crusty rusty dried out cast iron beast is going to RUN!

Genesis:
Went to church, now I'm hiding in my basement.

Parts:
Cleaned up 40 post office box doors and made sure they unlocked.  Got some other stuff ready for the show this weekend

Genesis:
Realizing when I find it adorable when friend(s) can actually be themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version