Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2565/2577) > >>

Gopher Gary:
Today I grocery shopped, fueled the car, and paid bills. :hadron:

Genesis:
I worked until 3:30pm, was hoping to say hi to her today... but she wasn't there :(

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 19, 2024, 08:01:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on April 16, 2024, 09:10:04 PM ---Usually I only vacuum the car when it has to go in for a service or repair of some kind because I don't want them to see a mess.

--- End quote ---

That's the time to leave it dirty, because they're supposed to vacuum it before sending it back.  :lol1:

--- End quote ---
The place I originally bought my car from used to do that but their services were very expensive. So the place I go to now has none of that courtesy stuff but they don't charge like a wounded bull.

renaeden:
Fed the cats and ate a leftover burger from last night.

Gopher Gary:

--- Quote from: renaeden on April 19, 2024, 08:35:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 19, 2024, 08:01:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on April 16, 2024, 09:10:04 PM ---Usually I only vacuum the car when it has to go in for a service or repair of some kind because I don't want them to see a mess.

--- End quote ---

That's the time to leave it dirty, because they're supposed to vacuum it before sending it back.  :lol1:

--- End quote ---
The place I originally bought my car from used to do that but their services were very expensive. So the place I go to now has none of that courtesy stuff but they don't charge like a wounded bull.

--- End quote ---

I always regret slacking on vacuuming the cars because it takes so much time and effort to get them looking good again. I find if I do them every week, it only takes 15 minutes or less to do all three of them. Yesterday I was very grateful it didn't take long because it was wicked hot. I don't regret slacking on washing them though, because that takes the same amount of time no matter how often it's done. :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version