Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2562/2589) > >>

rock hound:
Watched the solar eclipse in southern NH.  Very disappointed....not much to look at.  Like the sun dimming before a thunderstorm, except less so. 

Parts:

--- Quote from: rock hound on April 08, 2024, 06:51:23 PM ---Watched the solar eclipse in southern NH.  Very disappointed....not much to look at.  Like the sun dimming before a thunderstorm, except less so.

--- End quote ---

It was the same here with 90% totality.  Still interesting and I could watch it out of my front door so convenient.  I had thought about driving 4 hours north to see the real show but that's a lot of gas and traffic

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Parts on April 09, 2024, 05:09:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: rock hound on April 08, 2024, 06:51:23 PM ---Watched the solar eclipse in southern NH.  Very disappointed....not much to look at.  Like the sun dimming before a thunderstorm, except less so.

--- End quote ---

It was the same here with 90% totality.  Still interesting and I could watch it out of my front door so convenient.  I had thought about driving 4 hours north to see the real show but that's a lot of gas and traffic

--- End quote ---

Traffic was backed up for hours heading to and returning from.  People were sleeping in their cars.   ::)

renaeden:
Today I went to my job in Armadale. The guy I work for was pretty happy to see me because I brought him cans of soft drinks that he likes. I did the usual paperwork except some was missing from when he went and had a weekend away. I'll have to catch up with that in a fortnight.

Genesis:
Woke up, uncovered my birds, cleaned the litter box, took Louie out, fixed myself some lunch, now I am going to set up my work station so I can write my stories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version