Educational

Author Topic: important:  (Read 503 times)

eris

Re: important:
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 04:41:17 PM »
when I was a kid I asked way too many embarrassing sex questions. I had my parents bushing and jumping to cover things up a lot. They never told me any truths or anything helpful. Honestly, I think I knew what sex was like instinctively.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
This thread made me think of the time I was a kiddo (of 9/10 y/o) and I was in my oldest sister's room on the top floor of my parents house then. Don't know what I did there but the moment I heard them get up the stairs I hid behind the guinea pig's wooden cage. Um, them, as in my sister and her boyfriend at the time. I sat very quietly whilst they went straight for the bed and yeah, started fucking like a bunch of.. dunno, wabbits? Good thing that 15 or 16 year old chaps don't take too long to pop the cork.. and they went for the shower after that. Well, I.... um, was never the same again.. after the event. :laugh:

Okay, a tadski off topic maybe but what the fuck ay.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

eris

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »
^^ One time, when I was about 15 or 16, I had sex with my boyfriend on my best friends living room couch. I THOUGHT we were alone, but as we were done and getting dressed we heard a noise, and discovered..what else..my best friends little brother sitting back there WATCHING US. Well, My Bf beat the tar outta him for that :D But he always claims it was worth it lol. Kid had a bit of a crush on me. Strangely enough, just a few days ago I found him on facebook and he wants my phone number. Lol. life is strange sometimes.