Educational

Author Topic: Dox47  (Read 4598 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Dox47
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:44 PM »
I bet you look so cute in your little uniform.

The sorority girls sure thought so.  I'd have never have thought quite so many women fantasized about the pizza guy, but I guess it's no weirder than lusting after the UPS guy.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 07:28:10 PM »
If a pizza guy showed up dressed like that, I'd say 'fuck off, I ordered Chinese'.

BTW, what's wrong with these?

I'll tell you what's wrong. One of them is a guy.

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »
If a pizza guy showed up dressed like that, I'd say 'fuck off, I ordered Chinese'.

I'll tell you what's wrong. One of them is a guy.
:thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

I'll tell you what's wrong. One of them is a girl.

Fixed.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
How you wish. :autism:

Damn, I feel like one of those hard to get player girls when interacting with Squid. Not good. :-[

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »
Well, I'd take deliveries from the girl any day.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 08:18:44 PM »
I bet you look so cute in your little uniform.

The sorority girls sure thought so.  I'd have never have thought quite so many women fantasized about the pizza guy, but I guess it's no weirder than lusting after the UPS guy.

Unless you were THIS pizza guy:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 09:02:55 PM »
How you wish. :autism:

Damn, I feel like one of those hard to get player girls when interacting with Squid. Not good. :-[

:rofl:

Aww sweetie , it's ok I go for almost any man.  :-*  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 05:05:44 AM »
I used to deliver pizza and I used to have to wear a bright pink polo shirt. Awful. Even though I delivered for only a short time, I had some strange experiences.

Are you doing this for a job now?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 07:27:54 AM »

This is good.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 03:59:42 PM »
I used to deliver pizza and I used to have to wear a bright pink polo shirt. Awful. Even though I delivered for only a short time, I had some strange experiences.

I got a part time delivery gig, I also work in a metal fab shop doing welding and finishing work when they've got the work for me, plus piecemeal work out of my home shop.  My delivery shop is on a wealthy island that doesn't allow chain businesses to open here, so everything is local indies.  For me, that means that my "uniform" is jeans and a clean t-shirt, I average $6 per delivery on top of a full wage, and my boss and I shoot and smoke cigars together at the same club.  Nice work if you can get it. 

Nothing too weird at my current place, the island is pretty quiet as delivery locations go.  I used to work for a place in Seattle that was open till 2 am and was located in the University District, that's where I really saw it all.  Drugs as tips, half my in-store crew was into some illegal hustle or another, trading food for stolen goods, you name it.  I still got a flatscreen tv I bought out of the trunk of a car back in 2008, the retail on it is still a few hundred more than what I paid.  You know you're at that kind of store when you get to work and find the manager chopping up lines of coke on the prep table using his store ID card instead of a razor, and the only thing that happens is he offers you a bump.  Fun place!

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
  You know you're at that kind of store when you get to work and find the manager chopping up lines of coke on the prep table using his store ID card instead of a razor, and the only thing that happens is he offers you a bump.  Fun place!
One thing I recall, especially from the 1970s and early 80s, was the people with the fancy coke spoons and pipes generally didn't have anything with them. The rest of us just rolled up dollar bills and poked holes in coke cans.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
One thing I recall, especially from the 1970s and early 80s, was the people with the fancy coke spoons and pipes generally didn't have anything with them. The rest of us just rolled up dollar bills and poked holes in coke cans.

Sounds about right.  I never saw anyone use anything fancy, credit cards and dollar bills mostly, maybe a key tip here and there.  Different era and all, but I think the principal mostly holds.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »

Eagle Boys?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »

I got a part time delivery gig, I also work in a metal fab shop doing welding and finishing work when they've got the work for me, plus piecemeal work out of my home shop.  My delivery shop is on a wealthy island that doesn't allow chain businesses to open here, so everything is local indies.  For me, that means that my "uniform" is jeans and a clean t-shirt, I average $6 per delivery on top of a full wage, and my boss and I shoot and smoke cigars together at the same club.  Nice work if you can get it. 

Nothing too weird at my current place, the island is pretty quiet as delivery locations go.  I used to work for a place in Seattle that was open till 2 am and was located in the University District, that's where I really saw it all.  Drugs as tips, half my in-store crew was into some illegal hustle or another, trading food for stolen goods, you name it.  I still got a flatscreen tv I bought out of the trunk of a car back in 2008, the retail on it is still a few hundred more than what I paid.  You know you're at that kind of store when you get to work and find the manager chopping up lines of coke on the prep table using his store ID card instead of a razor, and the only thing that happens is he offers you a bump.  Fun place!

Do you give free delivery to mainland customers if your pizzas are cold cos you couldn't get a boat?