Educational

Author Topic: Find Al a new sig  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Find Al a new sig
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 12:08:58 AM »
You've said some very funny and/or clever things for a little rodent.

Then again you're like 4,000 years old in gopher years, so you're really only saying one clever thing per century.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 01:02:58 AM »
Your sig is hardly accurate. Well partially, but the 'mildly' and 'retarded' aren't. Definitely cute though, but not 'mildly' or retarded. Not implying retarded girls can't be cute mind you, I've met some before who were pretty damn sexy, and at least one who had a delightfully perverse, kinky streak to her. (won't go into too much detail, such as who, but lets just say we hooked up and while out to dinner together in a restaurant, the things she had me do to her under the table....its a good job that was not witnessed by either staff or patrons, or we would both quite certainly have been barred from ever coming back....that girl might have been MR (and classically autie), but she was damn hot, and a really sweet young (19 at the time I think) lady. Well not very ladyLIKE, but biologically she was a lady at any rate, the bits were correct and in the right place for her to fit that description. But too kinky to be described as ladylike.

A really sweet girl though in any respect, just a naughty wee minx. Although her family were a bunch of real assholes to me, the father being the worst, a total A-grade twat sniff, being so rude as to tell me that no, she wasn't home, although sometimes we managed to foil him,  with her right behind him as he said so. Slammed the door in my face quite a few times, yelled his head off at me for calling for her, and at least once chased me down the road. Seemed to hate me, with no good reason, because neither that prick or her mother ever took the time to speak to me enough to know me. Only contact really being calling for their daughter to go out on dates. Only decent one of them was her older sister, who was at least civil and decent towards me, and wouldn't try lying to get me off the doorstep when I called upon my lady friend, and would go let R know that her BF was there for her; even though her father was a cockbiting arrogant obnoxious little twunt, and her mom a total bitch, with both of them trying to keep us apart, despite the fact that all I ever did was show love and dedication and kindness towards their daughter, being both her friend, her boyfriend and her lover. I wouldn't ever have stood for her to be mistreated, and thought the world of her.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »
Quote from: Al
I am but a humble man who is modest about my great intellect, and I don't like to say much, but I do love people and I just want everyone to be friends. Feminists have a right to be heard and we, as men, need to cast off our toxic masculinity and help them to take up the fight against the patriarchy.

Sounds about right. Except, fuck the whiny virtue signaling entitled spoiled PC humourles authoritarian crybully Progressive Feminists, I hope they all get a terminal case of Ebola
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2018, 02:37:16 AM »
I am but a humble man who is modest about my great intellect, and I don't like to say much, but I do love people and I just want everyone to be friends. Feminists have a right to be heard and we, as men, need to cast off our toxic masculinity and help them to take up the fight against the patriarchy.

Sounds about right. Except, fuck the whiny virtue signaling entitled spoiled PC humourles authoritarian crybully Progressive Feminists, I hope they all get a terminal case of Ebola

So with a minor edit we're good to go then!
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2018, 04:37:00 AM »

So with a minor edit we're good to go then!

Apart from that dead to rights
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2018, 04:54:25 AM »

If I ever get Jesus powers, there's going to be lots of boners.

I blame my anti-social behavior on fluoridated water. 

My momma always says, if you can't say something nice then say the most fucked up shit you can possibly think of.

Beer doesn't have many vitamins, so we'll probably have to drink a lot of it.

Stop sampling the urinal cakes. 

I had a sex dream about this once. All of you were in it. 

I hope you brought antibiotics.

I hope when I die it's from something awesome like lightning. 

My bitches love me for my natural charm.

These are your best. I love you Gary Gopher from deep inside. Deep within my bowels.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:56:02 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
  "Right/Right/You're bloody well right/You got a bloody right to say."

From the Supertramp song.  It has an all-purpose quality to it.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »

Then again you're like 4,000 years old in gopher years, so you're really only saying one clever thing per century.

I know, right? I'm awesome.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
These are your best. I love you Gary Gopher from deep inside. Deep within my bowels.

Aw, shucks.  :zoinks:

You still haven't changed your signature though. Just saying.  :hide:
:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2018, 10:25:30 PM »

I know, right? I'm awesome.  :zoinks:

Your rodenty awesomeness is something I totally concur on.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2018, 08:05:53 PM »
Hi for those who don't know me, I'm Al... also known as Bloke, or Grumpy Russco, the guy who was almost featured in the memoir known as "The Diary of a Mad Welsh Woman".

That's all I can think of -_-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2018, 08:53:27 PM »
"There are two things a highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whiskey."  --Scottish Proverb

Just change highlander to australian..... 8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant