Educational

Author Topic: Low Quality Trolling  (Read 7968 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Low Quality Trolling
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2011, 07:06:49 PM »
It seems some one is a Tattle tale :thumbdn:

:laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
This true Dox? Do you come here and allow yourself to be welcomely accepted and interact with us. Yu become a trusted Elder and then you ....what tattletale?

Tell me it is not so.  :grrr:

If it is, you just lost a hell of a lot of respect right there.

Why would I care about things going on here when I'm rarely here?  More importantly, I was never an elder or had any sort of access here beyond what any person with 10 posts or so would have, so what could I have possibly seen that anybody was trying to hide?  I mean if I was trying to spy here, it would have made way more sense to play all the postwhoring games and become enmeshed in the community and gain further access rather than show up every few months and make a few posts.  Also, I knew MLA had to know that I'd been consulting with the mod team about PPR, so making this thread would have been suicidal if snitching was my intention.  Don't make waves, right?  This is actually my penance for not saying something last time that I thought some of you were off the reservation, I intended to take some lumps, but to make a point in the process.  You want to talk finkery, look at your collective new best buddy dumping dirt he collected in explicit confidence from the trusting souls at WP while he was pretending to care, now that's dirty.

You sir, fail to understand one thing. It was lulzy for him to do that and that grants him an automatic pass; you're just trying to be a self-righteous fucktard on a forum where some of us just don't give a shit.

Besides you're deflecting this on to MLA instead of addressing the accusations, which is usually a typical response to being outed for something legit by the way. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:25:53 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2011, 07:42:38 PM »
Maybe Dox needs to come out of the closet.

That's if he can get past the wire hangers and overcoats in there.

Scrapheap

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2011, 11:41:27 PM »

That's an insult to all good, upstanding tattle tales. :smarty:

A tattle tale doesn't use deception, Dox did.  :police:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »

That's an insult to all good, upstanding tattle tales. :smarty:

A tattle tale doesn't use deception, Dox did.  :police:

OK, so he's a sneaky tattle tale. They're the worst kind.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2011, 03:02:59 AM »
So, were you a snitch or not? Is it back to the USSSR when you've logged out here?

Nope, I was never a WP spy sent to snitch on I2, MLA can say what he wants but that's not why I come here.  There are some people I genuinely like here and I do occasionally see something interesting to comment on, I just know more people on WP and so spend most of my time there. 

Remember that MLA was only on WP from late 2010, and never saw any of my knock down drag out fights with the mods that happened in 2008 and 2009.  I don't hate mods on principal, I hate specific ones that abuse their power and make people miserable.  Ask Sinboldly, Quatermass or Lau about me sometime, you're not going to hear anything kind from them.  And I stand by that going after people like that is a hell of a lot more  :viking: than soft targets like rank and file WP people.

I do get consulted from time to time by the mods on WP about things going on in PPR, like a sudden bunch of new posters ganging up on someone out of the blue, and if it looks like sockpuppets, I'm going to say so when asked about it.  What I don't do is go "hmm, I think I'll go see what I2 is up to so I can warn the WP mods about it", that's never been how I operate.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:11 AM »
No immediate denial.  Probably best to try and determine just what I might know before responding in a way that is easily dis-proven.  I'll simplify it for you - I know everything.  I have read every single page of the moderator logs.  If it happened between the time you joined and the time I quit, I have read about it.  I have also had conversations with 2 separate moderators who were there before I joined about their personal interactions with you in this regard.  They were both defending you and training me on how to give you extra leeway because of your contributions. 

To better explain just how much respect the WP mods had for you, one of them actually argued that you should have veto authority on new moderators.  I find it hilarious that you come in here acting like a bad-ass and trashing the mods that you had such a tight relationship with.  It's pretty obvious that you were putting across a persona in an attempt to gain information from disaffected WP members.

Ahh, now I see the problem.  You weren't around in the period leading up to me getting banned, you never dealt with Sinsboldly, Quatermass, Lau and MrMark.  That was a very different time, why don't you do a little investigation into the WP.net forum going back to the 2008-2009 era, since you seem so interested in digging up my past.  I ripped the hell out of those moderators, I did it virtually daily until the finally got up the balls to ban me, and to this day no one will actually tell me what for.  I'm on good terms with some of the current and recent mods, though I wasn't always with some of them.  I was all over Makuranososhi and DW_a_Mom at first, but later came to get along with them after they helped me get my ban lifted. 
I could see how it would look hypocritical to come here bragging about dogging mods when you know I'm friendly with mods, the mistake was thinking that I was referring to the current set when in my OP.  Ask anyone from that period though, I was no friend of the WP admin set back then.
I certainly never put on a persona when I came here, if you bothered to check my WP activity around the time I first appeared here, you'd find my affect to be identical in both places. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2011, 05:14:10 AM »
No immediate denial.  Probably best to try and determine just what I might know before responding in a way that is easily dis-proven.  I'll simplify it for you - I know everything.  I have read every single page of the moderator logs.  If it happened between the time you joined and the time I quit, I have read about it.  I have also had conversations with 2 separate moderators who were there before I joined about their personal interactions with you in this regard.  They were both defending you and training me on how to give you extra leeway because of your contributions. 

To better explain just how much respect the WP mods had for you, one of them actually argued that you should have veto authority on new moderators.  I find it hilarious that you come in here acting like a bad-ass and trashing the mods that you had such a tight relationship with.  It's pretty obvious that you were putting across a persona in an attempt to gain information from disaffected WP members.

Ahh, now I see the problem.  You weren't around in the period leading up to me getting banned, you never dealt with Sinsboldly, Quatermass, Lau and MrMark.  That was a very different time, why don't you do a little investigation into the WP.net forum going back to the 2008-2009 era, since you seem so interested in digging up my past.  I ripped the hell out of those moderators, I did it virtually daily until the finally got up the balls to ban me, and to this day no one will actually tell me what for.  I'm on good terms with some of the current and recent mods, though I wasn't always with some of them.  I was all over Makuranososhi and DW_a_Mom at first, but later came to get along with them after they helped me get my ban lifted. 
I could see how it would look hypocritical to come here bragging about dogging mods when you know I'm friendly with mods, the mistake was thinking that I was referring to the current set when in my OP.  Ask anyone from that period though, I was no friend of the WP admin set back then.
I certainly never put on a persona when I came here, if you bothered to check my WP activity around the time I first appeared here, you'd find my affect to be identical in both places.

Those three were the worst threee Mods to have ever worn a mod hat.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2011, 06:36:35 AM »
Dox, it looks like you might be trying to wriggle out of this with wordlplay.
Most of us probably assume that you arent a "WP spy." But thats not what Hubert accused you of. He accused you of ratting out peoples sockpuppets, and of exchanging information from here, for amnesty on WP.

Straight question. Are you accusing Hubert of lying?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2011, 07:00:47 AM »
From what I see, the whole thing was wordplay.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2011, 08:00:26 AM »

And if so, it will help your case to provide motive.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2011, 08:09:43 AM »

And possibly never about 'keet in the first place. It was all a smokescreen to have a go at you MLA, you should be flattered. :eyelash:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2011, 08:14:18 AM »

And possibly never about 'keet in the first place. It was all a smokescreen to have a go at you MLA, you should be flattered. :eyelash:

That would be interesting timing, as I have just recently begun using my account over there to have a go at Alex on a fairly regular basis.  Maybe he felt the need to defend his honor.  How cute.

Dox - when you earn enough brownie points do you get a pair of yellow tennis shoes and a guest spot on awesome "Autism Speaks TV"?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:23 AM »

That would be interesting timing, as I have just recently begun using my account over there to have a go at Alex on a fairly regular basis.  Maybe he felt the need to defend his honor.  How cute.

Dox - when you earn enough brownie points do you get a pair of yellow tennis shoes and a guest spot on awesome "Autism Speaks TV"?

And to make this dramatic story more interesting (or it could be true, that would be more hilarious), VD came on here recently for the sole intention of agitating us (knowing we'd rise to the bait), so Dox had a pre-text to begin his initiative. Brilliant execution if true. I mean VD's excuse for returning here wasn't exactly convincing, at least to me it wasn't...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:24:51 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2011, 08:23:24 AM »
@MLA: :LMAO:

I bet heaps that Dox was putting shit on parakeet along with the rest of us back in '07-'08. So it's hypocritical for him to play white knight over 'keet getting butthurt now.