Author Topic: Low Quality Trolling  (Read 7970 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Low Quality Trolling
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »
That is priceless. And funnier still is that they need an inside track on what's going on here. :rofl:

Actually, they didn't; obvious sockpuppets aren't exactly hard to spot.  But you raise a good point; why?  You know WP mods and such have had accounts here in the past, I didn't even try to hide who I was or anything, does that make any sense for someone who's here to spy?

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Dox take your self-righteous bullshit and take your backstabbing arse out of here.
Then put your gun collection to good use. :kapow:

:thumbup:

My guns actually work the first time, but thanks for the sentiment. 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2011, 05:37:56 PM »
That is priceless. And funnier still is that they need an inside track on what's going on here. :rofl:

Actually, they didn't; obvious sockpuppets aren't exactly hard to spot.  But you raise a good point; why?  You know WP mods and such have had accounts here in the past, I didn't even try to hide who I was or anything, does that make any sense for someone who's here to spy?

If those mods had accounts, why didn't they answer the questions they were asked by the people they banned? Surely the fact they bothered to register means they owed an explanation for their behaviour. Or were they too scared to admit they'd fucked up banning people from a supposed 'support' site - a site that was meant to be there for people to post their problems?

Sounds like they were just fucking with people for the lulz, just like we are being accused of with paraturd. Tit for tat.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2011, 05:39:36 PM »

If those mods had accounts, why didn't they answer the questions they were asked by the people they banned? Surely the fact they bothered to register means they owed an explanation for their behaviour. Or were they too scared to admit they'd fucked up banning people from a supposed 'support' site - a site that was meant to be there for people to post their problems?

Sounds like they were just fucking with people for the lulz, just like we are being accused of with paraturd. Tit for tat.

To the best of my knowledge I am the only mod who ever seriously joined and engaged with people.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »
I'm going to work, but I'll be back to continue in a few hours.  MLA, you do have a point that you've developed a reputation here that I haven't, so I'm arguing at a disadvantage.  I'm hoping the handful of people that do know me from WP or elsewhere know a enough about me to allow me to respond before forming conclusions, we'll have to see.  I am interested that I was apparently being given that much deference by the WP mods, the only thing I ever really did for them was analyze forum dynamics and suggest ways to avoid bans whenever possible.  Getting banned really sucked for me, and I didn't want to see it happen to other people who really built their social life around WP.  Like I said, more when I return.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2011, 05:42:03 PM »
I have never seen anyone spend so much time talking about answering a question while never even getting close.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2011, 05:48:41 PM »

To the best of my knowledge I am the only mod who ever seriously joined and engaged with people.

Which is good. You at least cared enough to join in with the rest of us.

I know sins had accounts here and at zOMG, but never posted, and I assume some of the others registered. Why didn't they at least make an effort to justify their behaviour, or did they think they weren't accountable to those they treated like shit?

I guess we'll never know.

Osensitive1

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:11 PM »
Jack like Hubert's presence here too.

Scrapheap

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »

:agreed:

Calandale did this too, but he didn't reveal too much about internal dynamics of the WP staff. He mostly came here and spammed.

With you, at least we got some insight as to what was going on there.

By giving us some insights, I think you quelled many fears. People tend to fear the unknown, and assume the worst.

Now knowing what is going on over there, it seems less like an Orwellian cesspool and more like a disfunctional Idiocracy.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »
Jack like Hubert's presence here too.

Thanks to both of you.  I lurves it here  :thumbup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2011, 05:56:01 PM »
Now knowing what is going on over there, it seems less like an Orwellian cesspool and more like a disfunctional Idiocracy.

That's what I have been saying since the beginning.   :autism:

Psychophant

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
This thread has been an interesting read! 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
Now here's Billy Connolly's take on parakeet:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2011, 06:19:51 PM »
So Dox is a snitch? What a fucking lowlife. Exchanging info from this place in exchange for amnesty? Why would such a lowlife creep lecture any of us on our internet morals?

Slimey sanctimonious fuck.

And am I the only person who thinks his avater looks like a pedos mugshot?

You're taking this based on the word of the biggest turncoat of the all, the guy who vulnerable people turned to with problems, only to have him expose them to the world for mockery?  Yet I'm scum because I tried to help keep people from getting banned on WP... 
Come now, I'd at least expect the courtesy of allowing me to respond before making that sort of judgment.  And really, attacking my avatar pics again?  What was it, the Village People you said last time?  I like my mugshot pic, and yes, I made it look like that on purpose.

OK then Dox. Just answer the question honestly. I'm not interested in what you think of Hubert sharing the information with us. Is Huberts statement true, or false?

It is more than hypocritical when you take into account the fact that Dox has always been considered a "reliable source of inside information" about I2 for the WP mod staff.  He was filling mods in about sockpuppets, coordinated trolling and general I2 drama long before I ever got there.  He has been given special amnesty more than once because of it.

How do you expect me to feel about you right now? You have came onto this site criticizing my part in something that happened 6 months ago. Something you have already discussed with me, when I agreed with you, and stopped what I was doing. I have not said a bad word to VD since he arrived here. Why involve me in this?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2011, 07:06:04 PM »
It seems some one is a Tattle tale :thumbdn:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw