Educational

Author Topic: All you straight people......  (Read 4784 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: All you straight people......
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2011, 03:10:38 AM »
And here was me thinking that homosexuality means you would find the idea of fucking a woman extremely appalling.

I mean, as a straight guy, I know I would never want to have sex with any creature that happens to have a penis, so I thought it'd make sense to think something similar about homosexuals when it comes to people of the opposite gender. But it seems like homosexuality is not exactly the opposite of heterosexuality.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2011, 06:16:49 AM »
We would all die from AIDS.

Implying gays already all die of aids.  ::)
If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.
If homosexuality were the norm, research on defeating HIV would be world-wide top priority. There might even be a cure or a vaccine then.

If homosexuality were the norm, the planet's overpopulation problems would be solved.

The percentage of unwanted kids would probably drop rapidly.

Overpopulation of the planet could still happen. The wish to have kids isn't related to sexual orientation.

:indeed:

But the hard-wired production mechanism is, so I'd say there would be a lot less kids.

That's assuming we're talking about breeding :P

I think QV is referring to surrogacy and adoption, actually I've heard of studies which have observed gay "couples" in the animal world adopting abandoned young , I'm not sure on the validity and haven't seen these studies but I've heard about them , if I find them I'll post them.

And here was me thinking that homosexuality means you would find the idea of fucking a woman extremely appalling.

I mean, as a straight guy, I know I would never want to have sex with any creature that happens to have a penis, so I thought it'd make sense to think something similar about homosexuals when it comes to people of the opposite gender. But it seems like homosexuality is not exactly the opposite of heterosexuality.

Actually you have a lot of cross dressers who are gay and maintain normal gay relationships with another man , so it isn't quite as cut and dry as that.

Oh and fornication is not the only method to create kids anymore.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »

If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.
If homosexuality were the norm, research on defeating HIV would be world-wide top priority. There might even be a cure or a vaccine then.

If homosexuality were the norm, the planet's overpopulation problems would be solved.

Overpopulation of the planet could still happen. The wish to have kids isn't related to sexual orientation.

But the hard-wired production mechanism is, so I'd say there would be a lot less kids.

I think QV is referring to surrogacy and adoption, actually I've heard of studies which have observed gay "couples" in the animal world adopting abandoned young , I'm not sure on the validity and haven't seen these studies but I've heard about them , if I find them I'll post them.

Indeed. Sperm-banks, surrogate moms. "dating"-services for biological parents to meet. Different family structures. Plenty of possibilities.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:29 AM »

Indeed. Sperm-banks, surrogate moms. "dating"-services for biological parents to meet. Different family structures. Plenty of possibilities.

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

And going by strict definition, homosexuality is an anathema. If what everyone is saying is correct.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »

And going by strict definition, homosexuality is an anathema. If what everyone is saying is correct.

Your "strict definition" of homosexuality is "something to be loathed and despised"?  I feel sad for you.

Osensitive1

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2011, 08:03:40 AM »
Agreed.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2011, 09:49:55 AM »
I read that myself, and was a little shocked. I assumed I picked him up wrong.

I assume he meant strict definition of anathema rather than homosexuality, and that gay sex is something that the aversge straight person would despise doing. I would despise being screwed in the ass by a man, or a woman with a strap on, therefore anal sex is anathema to me. Doesnt mean that its wrong for people who like it though.

I hope thats what he meant anyway.

Osensitive1

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »
That's a good point.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2011, 01:57:57 PM »

I assume he meant strict definition of anathema rather than homosexuality, and that gay sex is something that the aversge straight person would despise doing. I would despise being screwed in the ass by a man, or a woman with a strap on, therefore anal sex is anathema to me. Doesnt mean that its wrong for people who like it though.

That's similar to how I read it except that I read it as supporting MCalavera's premise that gay people would not want to have straight sex, that straight sex would be anathema for homosexuals.

It's also possible that he's thinking of a different definition for anathema:

a·nath·e·ma   /əˈnæθəmə/  Show Spelled
[uh-nath-uh-muh]  Show IPA

–noun, plural -mas. 
1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.
2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.
3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.
4. any imprecation of divine punishment.
5. a curse; execration.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2011, 02:10:05 PM »
you'll just have to wait until he logs on again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2011, 04:30:39 PM »
He's probably currently thinking up new creative ways to have a go at Richard and his BIG FUCKING PETER.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2011, 04:36:16 PM »
Yes, he does seem rather fond of Richards big Peter. First we had Rage and Squid.
Iwonder if Steve and Richard will be next.

Osensitive1

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
It's also possible that he's thinking of a different definition for anathema:
Yes. Anathema meaning has religious tones to me, so maybe read it different than Hubert or Butterflies.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »

Again, why do people here misread what I say?

Callaway got it right. I was talking about MC post about homosexuals having straight sex, and that by definition (homo = single) and homosexual having straight sex would be anathema.

How hard can it be for people to understand the written word?