Author Topic: Jenny McCarthy Body Count.  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Jenny McCarthy Body Count.
« on: August 02, 2011, 05:07:13 AM »
(Posted by Pikajedi on his facebook , so credit to him for finding it)

Thought this may be of interest to people:

http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny_McCarthy_Body_Count/Home.html

Quote from: Jenny McCarthy Body Count
Jenny McCarthy is a celebrity from the United States.  She is most well known for posing nude as a Playboy Playmate, for picking her nose on the MTV show Singled Out, and for being the former girlfriend of actor/comedian Jim Carrey.

In 2002 she gave birth to a son named Evan.  In 2006 she started promoting Evan as being a “Crystal Child” and herself as being an “Indigo Mom”.

In May 2007 Jenny McCarthy announced that Evan was not a “Crystal Child” after all, but had been diagnosed with autism (some people have said that there is a possibility that he may have been misdiagnosed and he actually has Landau-Kleffner syndrome).  She holds on to the mistaken belief that Evan’s alleged autism was caused by his receiving childhood vaccines.  Most anti-vaccination believers claim that the compound thimerosal led to an increase in autism cases.  The Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine is their usual target.  However, thimerosal was never used as a preservative in the Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine.  All vaccines licensed since 1999, with the exception of a few multidose container vaccines (such as some, but not all, HIB and Influenza vaccines), have not contained thimerosal as a preservative.  Autism has not declined since 1999, thereby disproving this connection.  In addition, Jenny McCarthy's child, Evan, was not born until 2002, well after thimerosal had been removed from most childhood vaccines.  This has led Jenny McCarthy, and others, to claim that it was the MMR vaccine itself that caused autism or that it was vaccines in general that caused autism.  All of these ideas have been disproven in multiple scientific and legal examinations of the evidence.

In June 2007 Jenny McCarthy began promoting anti-vaccination rhetoric.  Because of her celebrity status she has appeared on several television shows and has published multiple books advising parents not to vaccinate their children.  This has led to an increase in the number of vaccine preventable illnesses as well as an increase in the number of vaccine preventable deaths.

Jenny McCarthy has a body count attached to her name.  This website will publish the total number of vaccine preventable illnesses and vaccine preventable deaths that have happened in the United States since June 2007 when she began publicly speaking out against vaccines.

Is Jenny McCarthy directly responsible for every vaccine preventable illness and every vaccine preventable death listed here?  No.  However, as the unofficial spokesperson for the United States anti-vaccination movement she may be indirectly responsible for at least some of these illnesses and deaths and even one vaccine preventable illness or vaccine preventable death is too many.

Welcome To The Jenny McCarthy body count

Number of Preventable Illnesses

Number of Preventable Deaths

From June 3, 2007

To July 23, 2011

From June 3, 2007

To July 23, 2011

“I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies are not listening to us, it's their f___ing fault that the diseases are coming back. They're making a product that's s___. If you give us a safe vaccine, we'll use it. It shouldn't be polio versus autism.”
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Jenny McCarthy Body Count.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:21:29 AM »
What a complete and utter twunt that woman is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 05:34:05 AM »
 :indeed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:36:31 AM »
This may sound strange but I can actually respect Dr Wakefield more than I can Jenny McCarthy, in spite of him deliberately falsifying the mercury research.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 05:56:24 AM »
This may sound strange but I can actually respect Dr Wakefield more than I can Jenny McCarthy, in spite of him deliberately falsifying the mercury research.

That is a little strange if I'm honest , personally I think both are bad , but do explain please.  :P

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 07:11:57 AM »
I can't stand her,  what makes it worse is it's a family name and I had a relative named Jenny McCarthy who has since gotten married.  People used to ask if she was some cousin of mine :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 07:15:02 AM »

That is a little strange if I'm honest , personally I think both are bad , but do explain please.  :P

I would like to rip her arms off and beat her with the wet ends
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:19 AM »

Not sure I can. And I didn't say that Wakefield wasn't bad.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 09:02:16 AM »
I dont pretend to know much about the vaccine argument, but I find it amazing that people are prepared to listen to a topless model rather than the medical profesion when it comes to something as important as the health of their child.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
I dont pretend to know much about the vaccine argument, but I find it amazing that people are prepared to listen to a topless model rather than the medical profesion when it comes to something as important as the health of their child.

These people are idiots.  This is just another form of natural selection.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »

These people are idiots.  This is just another form of natural selection.

:agreed:

Welcome to Idiocracy

Psychophant

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 10:44:09 AM »
She's not a real blonde, but she acts like the stereotypical blonde joke.  Oh and her boobs are fake as well. 

In all seriousness, she will not listen to the flood of evidence from all over the medical and scientific professions that have researched this.   She just yells everybody down who disagrees with her.   The only reason there is more autism these days, is because more people are being diagnosed under the guidelines.   My father told me that 20+ years ago, I'd just be considered a weird kid and that would be that. 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »

I don't exactly listen to her.  My daughter, who was born in 1996 before Jenny McCarthy's son was born,  has gotten every vaccine she was supposed to get when she was supposed to, including influenza vaccine every year since she was 18 months old because of her medical issues that she was born with.  However, if the thimerosal-free influenza vaccine was available, I have requested that for her.  If it was not available, I figured that the risk of her catching the flu was worse than the miniscule risk from thimerosal, so she has gotten thimerosal containing vaccines as well.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 12:41:49 PM »
I had no idea who she was until today.  I do know who Dr Wakefield is though.  I read with interest
the theory at the time, about autism.  I really took no notice of it but it must have put some alarm
bells in my head.  I took the urchin for a couple of jabs and he reacted badly.  When he was due to
have the MMR i went to see the nurse and asked her what's in it?  I was a bit shocked when she listed
six or seven different diseases.  'Can't you do them seperately?'  i asked.  The answer i got was, frankly
'no' - at least not on the NHS.  So, i paid privately for Mumps and Measle jabs, i didn't bother with
Rubella and the rest was done seperately at my doctor's, much to his annoyance.

My point is,  i think it is too much.  In one jab.  A small baby having to cope with all those different
immunisations.  It is cost effective, however.  That is why they do it. 

As for Dr Wakefield or Jenny McCarthy and their theories - no i don't buy.  However,  they did cause
me to question the urchins vaccinations - for which i am glad because i would not have known
that so many things get bunched together.    IMO common sense tells me not to overload a small
baby with numerous vaccines in one go.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 12:56:16 PM »
I find being deliberately stupid worse than being deliberately deceitful. Both traits are deplorable but I just can't stand stupid people, especially the deliberately stupid ones.

How's that for an explanation, Squiddy?

- Albert Einstein