Author Topic: Goddamn this shit is annoying.  (Read 1625 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Goddamn this shit is annoying.
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2013, 12:57:44 AM »
That you are 14 and in high school would certainly explain your behavior.

But how can you be half bald at 14?

Bad genes. Ima drive this little fucker across state lines and take his virginity. :trollface:

Wow, I wish I had been seduced by beautiful women when I was 14. It might not be legal, but then all men just want sex, etc.

I had sex for the first time when I was like 12 or 13 or something.

It must be really disturbing to NOT be able to actually remember. I feel for you.

I can remember details of my FIRST as clearly as my last, maybe even a bit more so, but do not tell my wife such.
:hide:

Seriously, do you not remember or you attempting a gestalt in regards to your massive sexlife?

Actually, its not disturbing at all. I don't know why everyone always seems so shocked that I don't remember things like that. I barely remember anything before my early twenties in fact.

Kind of interesting, but disturbing.

I will have a difficult time relating to this aspect of your persona, since I remember things from when I was two and three with distinction. I am now fifty eight and honestly, I do get some trouble with current memory, so Alzheimer's away, here we go!!

???

Really, losing my glasses is a bitch!! 

Just to help those just behind me, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS  put them down in the same place!!  It makes it much easier to remember where they are!

:LOL:
:lol1:
DD, I find my self looking for my reading glasses, when they are on my head in my hair. I find myself swapping my glasses from my hair to my eyes, when they are not on top of my head.
Glasses that don't have to be worn permanently are an absolute bitch.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2013, 02:14:54 AM »
Yeah, hyke, looking forward to that in a few years.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2013, 02:28:57 AM »

Bad genes. Ima drive this little fucker across state lines and take his virginity. :trollface:

Wow, I wish I had been seduced by beautiful women when I was 14. It might not be legal, but then all men just want sex, etc.

It must be really disturbing to NOT be able to actually remember. I feel for you.

I can remember details of my FIRST as clearly as my last, maybe even a bit more so, but do not tell my wife such.

Seriously, do you not remember or you attempting a gestalt in regards to your massive sexlife?

Actually, its not disturbing at all. I don't know why everyone always seems so shocked that I don't remember things like that. I barely remember anything before my early twenties in fact.

I will have a difficult time relating to this aspect of your persona, since I remember things from when I was two and three with distinction. I am now fifty eight and honestly, I do get some trouble with current memory, so Alzheimer's away, here we go!!

???

Just to help those just behind me, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS  put them down in the same place!!  It makes it much easier to remember where they are!

:lol1:
DD, I find my self looking for my reading glasses, when they are on my head in my hair. I find myself swapping my glasses from my hair to my eyes, when they are not on top of my head.
Glasses that don't have to be worn permanently are an absolute bitch.

I wear my glasses most of the time, except when I sleep. 

I always thought it was cool to just toss your glasses up to the top of your head if you do not want them.  Problem is MY hair is TOO oily to get away with that.  I keep my hair buzzed at about one eighth of an inch, wash it every day and it is still too oily to allow my glasses to touch it.

If I throw my glasses up onto my head (to look cool or NOT!) I can not see through them until I wash them in soapy hot water.
 :GA:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2013, 09:42:54 AM »

???

I don't think I really ever assigned much importance to the details of things. It only makes sense to me that I wouldn't remember details about the first time I had sex, because I really didn't give a shit about the girl I fucked. I remember she was a few years older, and I was mostly interested in what it was going to feel like, and what her tits felt like.

I don't even remember her name, what her face looked like, or what color her hair was. I remember smelling pussy for the first time, and that's it. Lol.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2016, 01:03:04 PM »
Does anyone actually use that crap in real life...or is it just another course to frustrate you and waste your time?

I've always wanted to know.

Yes. Some use it all the time.

I don't use factoring, but I do use my multiplication tables daily at work, and my ability to do proportions.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2016, 01:04:55 PM »
I always wished I wasn't fucking dyscalculic.

Aside from more mundane day to day needs, Lack of almost all math really holds me back from being able to better understand a lot of the quantum physics and particle physics concepts I find interesting

Kaku's books cater to the mathematically disinclined physicist. He did it intentionally because he strives to give physics to the masses. It's good.

Hooray, I know who Kaku is!  I often see him and Neil deGrasse Tyson on science channels.  :nerd!:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"