Start here > Games

Just one quick bitch, part two

<< < (3743/3749) > >>

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 24, 2024, 08:16:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Parts on April 24, 2024, 01:38:27 PM ---Crushed the tip of my middle finger between a giant saw blade and the floor of my van.  It was bad enough that I felt faint for a few minutes

--- End quote ---
There's something about shots to the bone like that in places that don't have muscle. Once when I was a kid we were parked on an incline; gravity caused the door to swing shut and it slammed on my elbow. Nothing was broken but I instantly threw up and felt like I was going to pass out. :aff:

--- End quote ---
Injuries like those tend to make you hyperventilate so you feel faint. When I broke my arm, no such thing happened so I thought I was fine at first. But I remember being at the skating rink as a kid and falling over. Someone going past ran over my fingers. I looked at them and saw that blood had come out of the ends because they'd been squashed flat. A friend had to help me up and to the chairs off to the side. I sure did hyperventilate!

Genesis:
I always avoid going outside by myself when the weather was cold and icy :( That's when my worst injury happened... I know it's only been 11 years, but I don't want another incident where I scream.

Charlotte Quin:
A bit misogynistic and beyond the pale, but what can you do when he gets likes and laughs. 99% of his friends list is widowed 80 year old trad-wives (sometimes they're even as young as 70!/sarcasm)  :tard:

Genesis:
Fire Alarm went off -___-

Parts:
Knee pain

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version