Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 246571 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #15390 on: April 23, 2020, 11:52:49 PM »
And now I don't *want* to work. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15391 on: April 24, 2020, 08:36:35 PM »
1. I am really hungry
2. I don't even know why because I'm normally not at this time and I had a filling dinner
3. I have no idea what I actually want to eat and this sucks
4. Currently sitting here hungry and not eating because nothing seems appealing.
5. I wish I had cheesecake.

:lol1:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15392 on: April 25, 2020, 01:26:54 AM »
Now I feel like having some cheesecake.

I never ate any cheesecake until I was about 20 because I thought it would taste like cheese. I do like cheese but in slices as big as what is had for cheesecake made me feel sick. So I didn't eat any. Until my mum worked out why I didn't want it and explained it to me. So the first cheesecake I ever had was chocolate cheesecake and was it ever tasty.

I bit my lip while eating two days ago and last night bit it twice more while eating dinner. It bled and now there's a sore lump.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15393 on: April 25, 2020, 02:13:51 AM »
I want snitty parma from the pub over the fence again but I've already got stuff in the fridge to cook for dinner (emo)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #15394 on: April 25, 2020, 07:56:58 AM »
The hell is snitty parma?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15395 on: April 25, 2020, 01:00:30 PM »
Itchy eyes! :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15396 on: April 25, 2020, 05:46:30 PM »

I never ate any cheesecake until I was about 20 because I thought it would taste like cheese. I do like cheese but in slices as big as what is had for cheesecake made me feel sick. So I didn't eat any. Until my mum worked out why I didn't want it and explained it to me. So the first cheesecake I ever had was chocolate cheesecake and was it ever tasty.

I bit my lip while eating two days ago and last night bit it twice more while eating dinner. It bled and now there's a sore lump.
Aww! I love your cheesecake story!

And I hate when you bite your lip because I swear it hurts twice as bad when you buy it the second time.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #15397 on: April 25, 2020, 06:04:35 PM »
Walmart customers are the suckiest asswipes of the lot.  The way they treat our associates and those who are my friends.   Talk about privileged racist bigoted asswipes.   :finger:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #15398 on: April 25, 2020, 08:00:32 PM »

Aww! I love your cheesecake story!

And I hate when you bite your lip because I swear it hurts twice as bad when you buy it the second time.

Aw man fucking pet hate! After I've bit me lip I'll do it again about three times a day for the next week. I feel your pain Ren  :zombiefuck:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15399 on: April 25, 2020, 08:44:15 PM »
I just had breakfast and didn't bite my lip again, thankfully. It's still sore, though, and will take a while to heal.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #15400 on: April 26, 2020, 01:51:57 AM »
I hate it when it happens.

Fresh aches this morning. It sucks getting older.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15401 on: April 27, 2020, 11:58:16 AM »
Not so much a bitch, but, a frustrated whine!   On the one hand, I have a nice pile of books to read during this time.  On the other hand, I have a growing pile of books that I have read and I want to donate to a local charitable thrift store.  And a pile of magazines that I normally donate to the designated spot at the local library for others to read.   I can't wait for the bookstores and thrift stores to reopen.  <sigh>
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15402 on: April 27, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »
The arrogance of some aspies that I have known is amazing.  I worked with two and they were never at fault, never wrong.  They were upset as I refused to work with them.  Nearly injuring me and insulting me.  We have several here as well, I ignore them for their arrogance, will I name them.....no.  After dealing with my daughters ex-boyfriend......my silence will say it all.  Attacking my marriage, my mental status, etc........so clueless.  Yes, it may seem passive aggressive, but, what else am I supposed to do with attacks from the fringe.  Arrogance feeds on emotion, and I sit here with none, I wish them neither well nor ill.  I just want them to leave me alone and I will return the favor.  I am done!

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #15403 on: April 27, 2020, 05:18:03 PM »
Having some weird flare up which resulted in a fall yesterday. Other than being a bit banged up, everything is okay except my left hand. Don't have much grasp or muscle use there yet.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15404 on: April 27, 2020, 06:33:54 PM »
It was cold and damp  all day
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'