Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201399 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #3375 on: June 15, 2012, 12:01:27 AM »
Thinking about something my mum did.

See, I was pouring my dexamphetamine into my day container (the one I take when I go out places) while I was in the kitchen and some of the pills spilled out and dropped onto the benchtop and onto the floor. I then picked them up. Except one, which I missed. Some time later my mum saw it, and thinking it was one of her fluid tablets that she had dropped, took it. As in swallowed it.

She then told me about it because earlier in the week she had found one of her pills in her bedroom on the floor. I said, Uh oh, what do your pills look like?" She showed me and they are practically the same as dexamphetamine. So that is what she took. She freaked out, asking what it would do and I said probably not much since it was only one. She later said she felt edgy.

I found it hilarious that she would pick up a pill and take it without looking to see what it was.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3376 on: June 15, 2012, 05:13:20 AM »
Thinking about something my mum did.

See, I was pouring my dexamphetamine into my day container (the one I take when I go out places) while I was in the kitchen and some of the pills spilled out and dropped onto the benchtop and onto the floor. I then picked them up. Except one, which I missed. Some time later my mum saw it, and thinking it was one of her fluid tablets that she had dropped, took it. As in swallowed it.

She then told me about it because earlier in the week she had found one of her pills in her bedroom on the floor. I said, Uh oh, what do your pills look like?" She showed me and they are practically the same as dexamphetamine. So that is what she took. She freaked out, asking what it would do and I said probably not much since it was only one. She later said she felt edgy.

I found it hilarious that she would pick up a pill and take it without looking to see what it was.

Taking pills that have been on the floor is BRAVE!   :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3377 on: June 15, 2012, 05:21:27 AM »
 I saw  Prometheus  last night.  It's a lot to process.   :apondering:

People forget.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3378 on: June 15, 2012, 05:22:34 AM »
Just got a call from the bank; someone tried to make a couple of fraudulent purchases with my card.  The security guy thinks they might have cloned my card when I used an ATM recently, and I'm getting a new card sent out.  I actually checked the ATM for anything that looked like a cloner, but I don't use ATMs often, so wasn't really clued up on what it should normally look like.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3379 on: June 15, 2012, 05:26:35 AM »
Just got a call from the bank; someone tried to make a couple of fraudulent purchases with my card.  The security guy thinks they might have cloned my card when I used an ATM recently, and I'm getting a new card sent out.  I actually checked the ATM for anything that looked like a cloner, but I don't use ATMs often, so wasn't really clued up on what it should normally look like.
Not far from here, someone had installed a cloner on a pay thing in a shop. And a camera installed in the ceiling to get the pin-code. Doesn't have to be an ARM machine.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3380 on: June 15, 2012, 06:07:33 AM »
Not far from here, someone had installed a cloner on a pay thing in a shop. And a camera installed in the ceiling to get the pin-code. Doesn't have to be an ARM machine.

I haven't used my card in any shops for many months; my recent withdrawal from an ATM is the only time this year when anyone would have had the opportunity to clone my card.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3381 on: June 15, 2012, 06:14:26 AM »

I haven't used my card in any shops for many months; my recent withdrawal from an ATM is the only time this year when anyone would have had the opportunity to clone my card.
That worked to your advantage, using your card so infrequently because they would notice the change in activity level on your card. That has happened to me before too.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3382 on: June 15, 2012, 06:31:29 AM »

That worked to your advantage, using your card so infrequently because they would notice the change in activity level on your card. That has happened to me before too.

Or perhaps the fact that I apparently had a sudden interest in US goods and services.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3383 on: June 16, 2012, 02:38:34 PM »

Or perhaps the fact that I apparently had a sudden interest in US goods and services.

Nonsense.  Everyone  is interested in U.S. goods and services.   :M

People forget.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3384 on: June 16, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »
It is Father's Day tomorrow and i miss my Dad :'(

I was so lucky to have had a wonderful father.

R.I.P Dad xxx   love you
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3385 on: June 16, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »

R.I.P Dad xxx   love you

If consciousness lives on, he must be very proud of his little girl.  :hug:

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3386 on: June 16, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »

R.I.P Dad xxx   love you

It's good that your father is loved and was so wonderful.  Mine just wasn't what I needed, although I guess he did try and we never wanted for much economically or phyiscally.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #3387 on: June 16, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »
I am thinking about my vagina
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3388 on: June 16, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »

I'm thinking about your vagina too.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3389 on: June 16, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »

I'm thinking about your vagina too.

With all the members thus distracted, the site is mine to control!  :mischief:

People forget.