Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201378 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #1395 on: November 27, 2011, 07:27:40 PM »
I'm reading casper the commuting cat lol :)

Binty

« Reply #1396 on: November 27, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »
How can I say this nicely; Squid, just because I confided in you a few times, does not mean you know me at all.  Nor does it mean you can judge who has been my "greatest friend evah".  For that you'd need to know me just a bit better.

I no longer have no self-esteem and I'm tired of being treated like shit by people I trust.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #1397 on: November 27, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
How can I say this nicely; Squid, just because I confided in you a few times, does not mean you know me at all.  Nor does it mean you can judge who has been my "greatest friend evah".  For that you'd need to know me just a bit better.

I no longer have no self-esteem and I'm tired of being treated like shit by people I trust.

Actions speak louder than words , from what I know about T.O.W and Adam and how you have treated them both:
I think you need to look at yourself before you blame your various failed friendships on others.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #1398 on: November 27, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
It amuses me that I came up with the name "Spasticity" all those years ago.  Looks like some people lack the creativity to come up with a better one  :zoinks:

News report: You didn't. You gave me a load of unrelated ideas and I came up with that one.

But then again on the topic of uncreativity, you constantly use :G and call yourself "bint", words me and ginneh frequently used. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:35:54 PM by Schleed »

Binty

« Reply #1399 on: November 27, 2011, 07:36:15 PM »
Actions speak louder than words

Oh how profound!

It amuses me that I came up with the name "Spasticity" all those years ago.  Looks like some people lack the creativity to come up with a better one  :zoinks:

News report: You didn't. You gave me a load of unrelated ideas and I came up with that one.

No you didn't but okay, it seems you have yourself convinced otherwise and I don't really care anyway.  Just found it amusing  :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #1400 on: November 27, 2011, 07:41:15 PM »
Actions speak louder than words

Oh how profound!

Not really , I wouldn't say anything you say or think is really that profound or deep.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #1401 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:01 PM »
No you didn't but okay, it seems you have yourself convinced otherwise and I don't really care anyway.  Just found it amusing  :zoinks:

I convinced myself? The forum was made 2 years ago and you're feeling amused because you think you "made" the idea for it's name. My memory is shit but as far as I can recall you helped me look for names, but you did not make the name for me. If you've logs to prove otherwise, then I'll stand corrected, otherwise I'll remain adamant.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1402 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
Wondering why the hell the emoticon replacement Pyraxis has been not only added but allowed to live for as long as it has.

Thinking I like it, in a perverse way.  :orly:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1403 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:24 PM »
Decency?  :lol:  Don't make me laugh.

If decency to you is preying on people's weaknesses, then I'm glad you have decided that Butterflies is a much better friend than me.  Good luck with that one.

I don't think I am any part of yours and Squiddys fallout.

I really don't have a major issue with you, and have no interest in fucking up your relationships.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1404 on: November 27, 2011, 07:45:23 PM »

Fuck yeah.  :headbang2: :viking:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Psychophant

« Reply #1405 on: November 27, 2011, 07:58:49 PM »
And people say, I'm fucked up!   ::)

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #1406 on: November 28, 2011, 06:18:28 AM »
Thinking maybe the time has come this chap has to buy himself a pair of glasses (to read/short distance).
Xenos, Kruidvat, Hema, Blokker, you can find them anywhere.

At the moment I'm most content with the Xenos one. Cost me €2 I think.

But, I may be heading towards varifocals now...... :zombiefuck: Distance is getting harder too, though, Autumn and Winter always have messed up my ability to see. Snow would help.

Yes, dank je, know about the cheaper ones. Think I'll let my eyes be properly checked before I'll go for one though. Might be that one eye is +0.5 and the other +1.0 or something. Never done a test like that, I think, and my sight has always been pretty good thus far but as of late stuff to read go a bit blurry sometimes. Don't think this otter will ever be needing a myopy pair.

Hope a simple one (+0.5/+0.5?) is sufficient for me.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1407 on: November 28, 2011, 06:30:47 AM »
I am +2.0/-2.0. It sucks. I wonder what will happen when I reach my 40s.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1408 on: November 28, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »
Thinking maybe the time has come this chap has to buy himself a pair of glasses (to read/short distance).
Xenos, Kruidvat, Hema, Blokker, you can find them anywhere.

At the moment I'm most content with the Xenos one. Cost me €2 I think.

But, I may be heading towards varifocals now...... :zombiefuck: Distance is getting harder too, though, Autumn and Winter always have messed up my ability to see. Snow would help.

Yes, dank je, know about the cheaper ones. Think I'll let my eyes be properly checked before I'll go for one though. Might be that one eye is +0.5 and the other +1.0 or something. Never done a test like that, I think, and my sight has always been pretty good thus far but as of late stuff to read go a bit blurry sometimes. Don't think this otter will ever be needing a myopy pair.

Hope a simple one (+0.5/+0.5?) is sufficient for me.

Bit more than three years ago, I was still on a -0.5/-0.5, and I saw everything. People got annoyed at what I saw.
Now it's +2/+2.

The need of strong reading glasses is said to run strong in the line of my mother. They also get quite old in that line.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1409 on: November 28, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
Gonna go visit a friend in Birmingham soon

a female friend :eyebrows: