Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201387 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2011, 07:58:21 AM »
Do I have a Borderline Personality Disorder?

I've never thought about it but after reading what I just read , it sounds a LOT like me.

Then again this was on Wikipedia so I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2011, 09:51:39 AM »

I've never thought about it but after reading what I just read , it sounds a LOT like me.

Then again this was on Wikipedia so I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is.  :P

You don't sound like you do. It isn't just about cutting. It's really more a personality problem.

You seem so easy-going and consistently rational to me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »
Three pages? Wow.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2011, 03:25:22 PM »
Ummm...why are they interviewing people in NY for an earthquake in central VA?!?! :dunno:
 :finger: NY
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »
It bothers me that I logged on here instead of going to bed. OTOH, I probably needed to postwhore for a bit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »
That my mother should really turn down that shit coldplay music blaring from her car. It's all she's listened to for months all the time. She knows right well that I hate loud music, especially coldplay. Fucking bitch. >:(

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »
In about 2 hours I start fasting, than about 10 hours later is the surgery. I really hope they don't jab a needle into my hand this time. My last experience of requiring to be knocked out involved a long needle being jammed into my left forehand. It still makes me cringe thinking about it.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: August 24, 2011, 06:32:38 AM »
How can I reply to this jerky guy? If at all!

With a first impression like that I'm not exactly confortable saying anything more :eyebrow:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
In about 2 hours I start fasting, than about 10 hours later is the surgery. I really hope they don't jab a needle into my hand this time. My last experience of requiring to be knocked out involved a long needle being jammed into my left forehand. It still makes me cringe thinking about it.

Good luck, mate.

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

Good luck, mate.

Thanks. :)

Now it's less than two hours and I'm killing time here; and may I say, fasting is a bitch, even when you try to sleep through most of the time as you feel nervous too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2011, 03:34:23 PM »

Good luck, mate.

Now it's less than two hours and I'm killing time here; and may I say, fasting is a bitch, even when you try to sleep through most of the time as you feel nervous too.

Yeah, I know how that feels. I've never been as hungy as when waiting for surgery.

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2011, 03:37:12 PM »

Good luck, mate.

Yeah, I know how that feels. I've never been as hungy as when waiting for surgery.

With me it's more thirst that's driving me nuts. I don't feel all that hungry strangely enough. :-\

I'll probably drink an entire litre of bottled water when I first get the chance.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2011, 03:42:45 PM »
Well looks like it's time for me to get ready to go, later everyone. 8)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »

You don't sound like you do. It isn't just about cutting. It's really more a personality problem.

You seem so easy-going and consistently rational to me.

I'm more rational and easy going on here , because I don't want the verbal shit beaten out of me  :lol:

It's just something I've noticed, I can explode over the stupidest little things and when I do it feels like i'm some other personality.
Could just be me being frustrated with how my life is at the moment though.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
Best wishes nexus.  :thumbup: :viking: