Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201371 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #13965 on: October 13, 2021, 06:13:27 PM »

:cbc:

After my doctor went through my bloodwork with me, she said I already had a natural immunity due to strong numbers of anti-bodies similar to what is obtained a few weeks after the shot she can offer and saw no reason to "waste" any medicine on me.

On a note to all of us here I care about, science has known for over thirty years that zinc in your system tends to prevent all viruses from forming its "IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK"  sequences of proteins that make us sick. Even if you get sick, the prominence of serum zinc tends to lessen any infection.

Make sure you eat foods high in zinc and a supplement won't hurt.
Teetering on the edge with this, but there is a reason why some do not even show symptoms after infection. I hope they figure it all out soon.

:cbc:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13966 on: October 14, 2021, 04:49:52 PM »
Thinking I need to be up early tomorrow morning so I should be asleep now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13967 on: October 15, 2021, 12:09:00 AM »
When are we half-vaxxed and unvaxxed folk going to get herded into the ghettos, that's what I wanna know :hitler:

That's just a rumor and/or speculation/conspiracy theory.... for now  :bigcry:

If you pay any attention to our President Biden, this might be a part of his "wish list."   He says that we must "protect the vaccinated."

Wait a minute, doesn't the "vaccination" itself protect the vaccinated? What do "they" want to do with the masses who will not comply. We can not allow them to mingle with others who have shown their loyalty.  At least not without some kind of masking mandate and or a work permit required for hiring only the vaccinated. 

Orwell Lives!   

... only he barely saw a portion of what might be coming our way.

:MLA:

Did he also predict Wakefield, and John Best?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13968 on: October 15, 2021, 06:09:21 AM »
When are we half-vaxxed and unvaxxed folk going to get herded into the ghettos, that's what I wanna know :hitler:

If you pay any attention to our President Biden, this might be a part of his "wish list."   He says that we must "protect the vaccinated."

Wait a minute, doesn't the "vaccination" itself protect the vaccinated? What do "they" want to do with the masses who will not comply. We can not allow them to mingle with others who have shown their loyalty.  At least not without some kind of masking mandate and or a work permit required for hiring only the vaccinated. 

Orwell Lives!   

I mean, the mandates end on Dec 1st and my anti-vaxxer workmate can come back to the office then, so it's not Orwellian for long. And I do intend to get my second shot mid next month, I just refuse to shorten the 12 week interval between AZ doses to make others happy. I did the "right" thing and got my first shot in August, unlike the stragglers getting their first shots in this week (and only because the govt pretty much twisted their arm). Me and a lot of other under 40's had to resort to getting AZ because the govt fucked up and didn't bother getting enough Pfizer for our country early on.  It's just pisses me off that they made this vaccination situation I'm in but they don't care. All they care about is the inaccurate line in the sand of what % of the population are double dosed so far.

It's very strange walking around the main street here knowing I'm not allowed into any of the retail stores.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13969 on: October 15, 2021, 09:23:06 PM »
I have to take a copy of my vaccination certificate into work on Monday. The boss wants it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13970 on: October 18, 2021, 10:13:14 AM »

Orwell Lives!   

Not sure, but some older writings referring to a "Mark Of The Devil" come blazing into my mind as well.
 :hide:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13971 on: October 18, 2021, 10:15:26 AM »

Orwell Lives!   

I mean, the mandates end on Dec 1st and my anti-vaxxer workmate can come back to the office then, so it's not Orwellian for long. And I do intend to get my second shot mid next month, I just refuse to shorten the 12 week interval between AZ doses to make others happy. I did the "right" thing and got my first shot in August, unlike the stragglers getting their first shots in this week (and only because the govt pretty much twisted their arm). Me and a lot of other under 40's had to resort to getting AZ because the govt fucked up and didn't bother getting enough Pfizer for our country early on.  It's just pisses me off that they made this vaccination situation I'm in but they don't care. All they care about is the inaccurate line in the sand of what % of the population are double dosed so far.

It's very strange walking around the main street here knowing I'm not allowed into any of the retail stores.

Assuming my best Nazi accent:

Show me your papers. No one passes without papers.

Sorry, that still sounds like Col. Klink.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13972 on: October 20, 2021, 07:01:02 AM »
Not thinking of my troubles, I was blessed with a rare spectacle this morning.

I had a view of an almost full October moon setting at sunrise. Impossible to describe, but if you have ever been blessed so, you know.

I've only seen that a few times in my life. The inverse is fairly common and often quite a show for a few minutes. But to see the "giant, purple red moon" setting as the sun is beginning to lighten the sky is an incredible sight.

Made my day! :2thumbsup:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13973 on: October 20, 2021, 02:29:04 PM »

Orwell Lives!   

Not sure, but some older writings referring to a "Mark Of The Devil" come blazing into my mind as well.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13974 on: October 21, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »

Orwell Lives!   

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

It will get better. It will get better. I have to keep telling myself this.

Now I just need to find out how to make it true.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13975 on: October 22, 2021, 11:27:19 AM »
They're making me feel guilty...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13976 on: October 27, 2021, 08:13:06 AM »

Set sails, tighten keel, bail if you need, keep a paddle by. Kind of late for a preserver.
 :viking:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13977 on: October 27, 2021, 01:57:11 PM »

Set sails, tighten keel, bail if you need, keep a paddle by. Kind of late for a preserver.
 :viking:

I'm keeping far away... I just need to look for a new job

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13978 on: October 30, 2021, 02:59:12 PM »
Thinking about Not the Nine O'Clock News, for some reason.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13979 on: October 30, 2021, 03:37:39 PM »
Yoshi scratched me... :( I hope he isn't too mad