Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201392 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #13725 on: April 07, 2021, 09:03:40 PM »
Still seeking the calm.

We have seen this coming for ages, but other than wishing, have not done anything. (Actually, this part is not wholly true. My BIG speakers are packed up and ready to go. My life long project will yet live. I WILL build the largest studio monitors that JBL ever offered. I will have them in front of me before I die, probably playing Blue Oyster Cult, Beatles and MANY guitar greats)

Acting is upon me and us generally.

Times were that I imagined I would die in this house. NOPE!! I ain't dyin' any time soon. Going to have to do my best to relocate next year.

:hair:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 09:09:42 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13726 on: April 07, 2021, 09:20:33 PM »
Hey, Dunc, remember the long haired boy with the Mc-- name? Not the horrid California ass who had so many names it became troubling to keep up, but I think a Scot-like fellow who liked to show off his dick, as hard as he could get it? He was the first I heard calling our little street a rat run, so many years ago.
We live on a rat run.

Our little rat run is going to be four lanes with a Round About. Which see.

Peter McKensie?  Maybe?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13727 on: April 08, 2021, 12:15:13 AM »
^My Dali speakers are sounding better every day now. So happy with them.

Would love to hear them.

:turns green:

You're always welcome here. I'd treat you to the garage setup, too. :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:17:24 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13728 on: April 08, 2021, 12:16:56 AM »
Hey, Dunc, remember the long haired boy with the Mc-- name? Not the horrid California ass who had so many names it became troubling to keep up, but I think a Scot-like fellow who liked to show off his dick, as hard as he could get it? He was the first I heard calling our little street a rat run, so many years ago.
We live on a rat run.

Peter McKensie?  Maybe?

Peter, yeah, that's the one. I wonder what happened to him.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13729 on: April 08, 2021, 12:36:17 AM »

Would love to hear them.

Best I can do for the near future is to wish. I think I mentioned ...

I thought of you when I discovered that our new "weather girl" is Swedish. Pretty sure YOU would claim her as a Swede without even waiting for the result of "Question Number 1" and even maybe CLAIM her, but you would have to compete. Amazing looker.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13730 on: April 08, 2021, 12:40:08 AM »
We live on a rat run.

Peter McKensie?  Maybe?

Peter, yeah, that's the one. I wonder what happened to him.

Me too.

Additionally, I would support a Fund Me thing to help the poor boy find a proper zipper.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13731 on: April 08, 2021, 08:35:54 AM »

Would love to hear them.

Best I can do for the near future is to wish. I think I mentioned ...

I thought of you when I discovered that our new "weather girl" is Swedish. Pretty sure YOU would claim her as a Swede without even waiting for the result of "Question Number 1" and even maybe CLAIM her, but you would have to compete. Amazing looker.

BTW, once I can claim to own the LARGEST, MOST POWERFUL Studio Monitors that JBL ever made, I will want to show off my expertise in craftwork. But you are already invited many times over.

Just Not until we relocate our residence, please, unless you come to pack boxes. ;^)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 08:38:42 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #13732 on: April 08, 2021, 07:08:22 PM »
Yeah, it was Peter McKenzie, he did like to wave his knob around.   :lol1:

Currently amused by this. I avoid the stuff myself, so I should be safe.  :zoinks:

arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #13733 on: April 08, 2021, 07:55:29 PM »
Yeah, it was Peter McKenzie, he did like to wave his knob around.   :lol1:

Currently amused by this. I avoid the stuff myself, so I should be safe.  :zoinks:

I prefer my whiskey straight up!   I have tried Talisker, Jim Beam Rye whiskey, Jack Daniels Rye Whiskey and one that was aged 15 years....very smooth.  They have a whiskey that is aged 21 years, but, at 200+ dollars, I will save that one for next xmas or a very special occasion.

I did see Peter on FB a couple of weeks ago. 

Saw a very cool picture of the latest Icelandic volcanic eruption....<sigh>, if it wasn't for the fucking pandemic, Carla and I would be in Reykjavik watching it nearby!  Front row seats!   :'(
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13734 on: April 08, 2021, 09:20:32 PM »
Got easily pissed off, then started listening to Depeche Mode when a family friend had to make a "Great God!" reference.

Sure... I get he is great and mighty.... but why am I stuck with religious guilt, and a paradox that keeps repeating EVERY FUCKING TWO YEARS!?!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13735 on: April 09, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »
I'd completely forgotten that little detail about Peter McKenzie!  :laugh:

I remember being impressed by him camping alone in the snow though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13736 on: April 10, 2021, 02:34:11 AM »

Interesting choice of words.

He also took the time to take a pic series of his hair drying naturally and curling rather nicely. While any and all camping is ALWAYS notable, being a shutterbug myself, I was impressed by the dedication to document something as inane as hair drying.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 02:37:05 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13737 on: April 10, 2021, 02:35:22 AM »

If anyone is keeping score, though, Peter wins this round. Here we are years later still talking about his cock in casual conversation.

:hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13738 on: April 10, 2021, 03:02:26 AM »
That legal work I had hired to sort out ownership of an auction item, including an old book manuscript, has finished. It seems the local judge is satisfied that I am the owner, legally. Now, the matter of reselling the item BACK to the family will also be handled by the legal team.

None of this was necessary. I wanted to just give it to them until they threatened me with legal action.
My thought was to take what ever funds it takes to get the family to Fuck OFF!  and apply the proceeds to a charity set up when my nephew was killed at work.
NOW, with relocating our residence looming, I'm probably going to just pocket the wad for now. If I need it, we'll have it.

Looks like the monetary value of this old crusty thing is going to land in the many thousands of US dollars.

SURPRISE!!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13739 on: April 10, 2021, 07:29:32 AM »

Jack recalls the sea monkey videos. Got the impression he didn't care for my calling the triops sea monkeys, though not sure if he minded my calling is penis rePeter.