Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201376 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #13410 on: September 27, 2020, 05:29:53 AM »
I have found THE cat litter this time, I swear.
As a fellow cat litter buyer, I'm curious about what you bought.  :orly:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13411 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:35 AM »
I like when I can start my day before anyone else in the house because it's so quiet.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13412 on: September 28, 2020, 04:49:07 AM »
I have found THE cat litter this time, I swear.
As a fellow cat litter buyer, I'm curious about what you bought.  :orly:

https://www.petstock.com.au/cat/litter/filter/ever-clean-b-3605

I decided to try this brand because I got sick of the Trouble & Trix one and having to clean the trays with a friggin chisel, and getting thick wet clay caked on everything.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13413 on: September 28, 2020, 05:20:47 PM »
It's Kayleigh that cleans the tray itself, I'm the one who scoops the poo out between litter changes. Kayleigh doesn't like the clumping litter much because of what you described, Charlotte. She prefers the crystals. At the moment we have a mixture of both. Only one cat is using the tray, the other cat goes outside.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13414 on: September 30, 2020, 01:12:07 PM »
I'm thinking how amazing it would be to go away by myself for 2 weeks without my cell phone so that I can't be reached and I can focus strictly on myself. It's not happening but it's nice to think about.  :P
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13415 on: September 30, 2020, 01:37:47 PM »
I'm thinking how amazing it would be to go away by myself for 2 weeks without my cell phone so that I can't be reached and I can focus strictly on myself. It's not happening but it's nice to think about.  :P

As your newly appointed personal physician I prescribe a week nightclubbing your rocks off in Ibiza. 
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13416 on: September 30, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »

As your newly appointed personal physician I prescribe a week nightclubbing your rocks off in Ibiza.
:lol1: Not sure I'm the age demographic they hope for
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13417 on: September 30, 2020, 05:05:37 PM »
There's nothing like that feeling of finally pouncing on the bug you've been tracking down all day, at 5:04pm.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #13418 on: September 30, 2020, 10:55:48 PM »
My chronic pain symptoms and issues have become so bad that I barely able to function and, thus, barely able to work. My doctor recommend applying for sdisability, so I have started filling out the online social security disability forms. It is a nightmare. Still have to then fill out the forms for work. Just frustrated. I need a break, but have no leave and need to keep earning a paycheck until all of this can get done AND approved.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13419 on: October 01, 2020, 02:10:08 AM »
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I'm doing better. Most of the infection is gone.
I know I had the right spider. They are common and when it was inside my hoodie, I had only ruptured its abdomen. The cephalothorax was well intact and I could see its eyes; one distinguishing feature of Loxscoceles genus. It was not a brown recluse.

Any way, all better now.
Thanks for the well wishes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13420 on: October 01, 2020, 02:13:57 AM »
Right now I am pissed off at the city council here.

I am so fucking tired of idiots trying to "eliminate Danger"  from our world. I believe that Danger plays an important role in the success of life and is the very essence of evolution. Without it we would be little more than fat amoebae blindly grouping for sustenance and diddling ourselves constantly.

This world NEEDS its last remaining Danger. Please help me stop them!! WE NEED OUR DANGER!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13421 on: October 01, 2020, 12:23:48 PM »

OK, maybe I've gone a bit too far with that. Handrails on bridges are fine. They serve more than one purpose, such as allowing for hanging things from the bridge for all to see, like assholes.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13422 on: October 01, 2020, 12:38:22 PM »
 :lol1:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13423 on: October 09, 2020, 03:16:09 PM »
Right now I am pissed off at the city council here.

I am so fucking tired of idiots trying to "eliminate Danger"  from our world. I believe that Danger plays an important role in the success of life and is the very essence of evolution. Without it we would be little more than fat amoebae blindly grouping for sustenance and diddling ourselves constantly.

This world NEEDS its last remaining Danger. Please help me stop them!! WE NEED OUR DANGER!!

I totally agree.

One place where  I lived for a while ,  the local council were prevailed upon to concrete over the "village" pond, because the kiddies might fall in and drown.  Ironically,  was the kind of estate where many of the parents take zero responsibilty for their children; and many of  of them  were already hardened vandals with well-seasoned vocabularies  before they even started school. They were in a lot more danger from each other, as subsequent events proved  (eg one small boy was murdered by his older brother who was meant to be looking after him).

I know, that's   totally tangential  the point you were making .  But still.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13424 on: October 09, 2020, 03:17:52 PM »

OK, maybe I've gone a bit too far with that. Handrails on bridges are fine. They serve more than one purpose, such as allowing for hanging things from the bridge for all to see, like assholes.

:lol1: